Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (25999 Views)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Nigerians Come For Dino Melaye For Following Toyin Saraki To EFCC Office -photos / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by ballabriggs: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012

“I’m pregnant for Dino Melaye, he wants me to abort it” – Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe

Pregnant Nollywood actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has finally opened up that former Federal lawmaker; Hon. Dino Melaye is the father of the child she is expecting.

Bisi, whose friends besieged her Magodo, Lagos home and had a baby shower for her recently granted an interview to E24-7 Magazine’s Biodun Kupoluyi during which she confirmed the former lawmaker as the father of the child she’s expecting.

She claimed her relationship with him was very brief and not planned to bring forth a baby but fate and circumstance proved her wrong.

“Somehow, one thing led to the other and we started dating. He appeared nice, loving and showed me a lot of affection. He was quite frequent in my Lagos house.

“I remember when he came to Lagos for the birthday of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, I went to pick him from the airport to my house. We were an item and it was known to a couple of our close friends in the industry. Shortly after, I travelled to Canada and it was while in Canada with my colleagues, Foluke Daramola and Moji Olaiya, that I felt the symptoms of pregnancy.

“It started with the usual morning sickness. I could not believe it. It was painful because I could not participate in all the programmes lined up for us in Canada. I can remember that it was Moji Olaiya that went to buy the pregnancy kit that later confirmed I was pregnant.

“Immediately, I called Dino in Nigeria and shared the news with him. He was excited about it and he told me he was looking forward to seeing me in Lagos soon. When I returned, he received me with joy and on an occasion he took me to his hometown, Kabba in Kogi State. He told me he wanted to marry me. He was so nice to me,” she stressed.

The romance heightened over time, they became closer than ever but somehow there was a dark cloud lurking in their stars. “Sometime in May, I went to London, came back and he called and said again that he actually wanted a big society wedding for me but since his parents are clerics and the rules and regulation of their church frowns at pregnant brides he would want me to get rid of the pregnancy. I was shocked. I wept uncontrollably all night.

“Later, I called him and told him since that’s his new position, I will advise him to go to his parents with another and marry. I’m not keen about society wedding but love to keep the pregnancy and have my baby. He did not allow me to say my mind when he dropped the phone. I called him severally but he refused to pick my calls. I sent emissaries, friends to him but he refused to listen.

“His complaint, according to my friends who took the courage to talk him was that I was rude. You can imagine, Dino refused to understand; he failed to know that I’m no longer a baby. This is my joy, joy unspeakable to me, something I have been praying for and he wanted me to be funny with it. It’s ridiculous,” she added.

Since June 2012, Bisi said, Dino never showed up. “He stopped picking my calls. But each time I tried to call him with another mobile number, he would pick the call but as soon as he finds out I’m the one on the phone he will drop it. I have not wronged Dino, I have only chosen to do what is right to me but he sees it differently. I’m no longer a kid.

“It’s painful that such action is coming from a man who claims he loves the masses, the oppressed people of this country and he is oppressing me. My fate is in the hands of God and He will see me through. I have not been working to earn any money but I have found favour before God and a couple of my friends. I know I’m not alone in this. God is with me.”

Asked if Lola Alao had intervened, Bisi said: “I spoke with her; I pleaded with her to talk to Dino. I was shocked when she told me that Dino said he was not responsible for the pregnancy. I took her up on this. I asked her if she believed him. I found it insulting that at my age I wouldn’t know who is responsible for my pregnancy? But then, I’m not surprised because I have been fed with a lot of information that Lola and Dino are dating now.”

When Dino Melaye was contacted about the actress story he denied ever getting her pregnant. He described her claim as “African Magic story” and any thought that he would be the father of her baby as “an expression of fiction”.

Source
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by ballabriggs: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
When Dino Melaye was contacted about the actress story he denied ever getting her pregnant. He described her claim as “African Magic story” and any thought that he would be the father of her baby as “an expression of fiction”.

grin grin grin grin grin Hit and run by a very bad sharp guy disguised as an activist.

13 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by inspirenet: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2012
ballabriggs:

grin grin grin grin grin Hit and run by a very bad sharp guy disguised as an activist.

cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by yeye4live(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2012
activist must chop na s he not a man

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2012
I've never heard of them...who are they sef?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tai2(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2012
yeye4live: activist must chop na s he not a man

I tire. What did they expect? Besides what was the broad thinking when she slept with him without rubber? Are we sure it wasn't part of her plan.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by jmaine: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2012
. . . . Wonderful . . . .He wan chop clean mouth .. . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by braine(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2012
ItsModella: I've never heard of them...who are they sef?

That was the question that came to my mind + why they are on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 1:06am On Oct 08, 2012
I hope all ladies would learn from this. Zip up your pants or do a self-service, there are loads of toys around these days; stop opening your legs until the man is fully hooked in wedlock! Otherwise, it could be a case of hit and run! Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by osifred(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Believe Dino Melaye is an activist at ur own peril
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 08, 2012
ballabriggs:

Honorable so do be! Romantic 419!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 1:17am On Oct 08, 2012
I've also just googled this girl. Another headline says, "Bisi Ibidapo-Obe in sizzling romance with London-based singer Dewaves" (http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=55). So, she seems to be sleeping around, apparently bar3back, like a hard core pr0stitute. Incidentally, Dino Melaye might be in doubt as to who the real father of the unborn child, hence, his unwillingness to marry this runz girl. Can I blame him? NO. Given a recent DNA Expert report which claims that "Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’", this guy MIGHT be right. But I suggest, he ought to go for a paternity test rather than hiding under the pre-text of being the child of a celebrity Pastor. Finally, Bisi must be lucky for having pregnancy instead of HIV/AIDS. Or might be she's already HIV positive. Please do the unborn child a favour. Since you sleep around without using condoms, go for HIV test so that if you already have it, the child can be delivered without you passing on the virus to him/her.

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by shadrach77: 1:23am On Oct 08, 2012
well, why am i not feeling sorry for Bisi? This lady is a high class prosti-tute who has been sleeping around with various men, moving from one "big boy" to another over the years. She's well known for this. She once dated KWAM1. Someone who hasn't acted in any movie for close to three years and yet she is living big in a high brow area, and riding exotic cars, with no specific source of income. Now that someone has used and dumped her, she's complaining angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tellwisdom: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2012
ABeg make una go settle unaself for where una start am from angry….We no dey interested angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by sylve11: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2012
. . . And Bisi got wiped! sad cool
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ganys: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Chei,This Girl don Enter One Chance, What A Great Fighter lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 08, 2012
I think I just puked.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Sinju: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2012
In this day of DNA test everywhere, Nigerians are still doing "I am not the father"...."you are the father".
Nigerians, una too funny

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by boron10(m): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Is Bisi Ibidapo Obe the Daughter of former UNILAG vice chancellor Oye Ibidapo Obe? undecided
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ariyke: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2012
Nobody knws who is lying btw them. undecided
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tpia5: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2012
how old are they?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by QueenAw(f): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by tatosh: 2:04am On Oct 08, 2012
boron10: Is Bisi Ibidapo Obe the Daughter of former UNILAG vice chancellor Oye Ibidapo Obe? undecided
No Way! Bisi is far from being a silver spoon she's a highclass street girl
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by obowunmi(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2012
Another fradulent activist. It never ends.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2012
THIS GAL HAS DONE ME PROUD! COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD UNLIKE SOME 'MGBEKE' PEEPS WHO WILL HIDE LIKE GENEVIEVE AND D'BANJ. . .grin STAND YOUR GROUNDS BISI DARLING. YOU ONLY PHOCKED A 'STRAY DOG'. . . YOU DID NOT KILL OR STEAL. kiss
LET THE WORLD TALK. . . .CONGRATULATIONS JARE. ANY MAN OR WOMAN THAT VENTURES OUT OF HIS OR HER MATRIMONIAL BED OR ROSES OR THORNS. . . IS A COMMUNUAL 'PROP-TY'!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SWEEERIE. . . . kiss

NIGERIAN MEN DEY FORBID CONDOMS AFTER 2 ROUNDS O!grin
The tin dey sweet dem too much.
Mu che che che che che che che.

O gal. . . tank god nor be AIDS.
ABORTION NOR DEY REIGN AGAIN. . . HAVE THE KID AND FACE YOUR LIFE OF SINGLE PARENTHOOD. YOU CAN AFFORD IT. . . .LIKE MANY OTHER SINGLE NOLLYWOOD WOMEN WITHOUT THEIR DEAD-BEATS! kiss
Simple. kiss

When a woman has affairs. . .she sleeps around.
When a man has affairs. . . he is a local champion.

MU CH CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

Welcome to the world of 'BUSH AFRICAN MEATS'! grin

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by olu4life(m): 2:37am On Oct 08, 2012
This one na every day thing,make them park one side o jawe. There is paternity test,she should go ahead with that. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by bittyend(m): 2:39am On Oct 08, 2012
My uncle used to phuck this slag, I've seen her taking backshots before. lmao
Her baby is a mixture of multiple spermatozoas from different men.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2012
The romance heightened over time, they became closer than ever but somehow there was a dark cloud lurking in their stars. “Sometime in May, I went to London, came back and he called and said again that he actually wanted a big society wedding for me but since his parents are clerics and the rules and regulation of their church frowns at pregnant brides he would want me to get rid of the pregnancy. I was shocked. I wept uncontrollably all night.

Behold! Tne life of a typical, HYPOCRITICAL-OGBONI-CHRISTIAN! grin

From fornication to adultery. . .to MURDER!!!!
PRAISE DA LORD!!!! kiss
Have you praised him YET, today? tongue

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2012

Welcome to Nigerian men and romance. . .like PETER the ROCK. . . .THEY WILL DENY YOU 10 TIMES. . . AFTER CALLING JUDAS TO SELL YOUR AZZZZZE!!! Mu he he he he he he he

After fornicating without condoms o!

WHAT A BUSH MEAT OF A DUDE!!!
IBADAN BOYZZZ ARE DANGEROUS AT NIGHT!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Typical Mgbati dude! Twa!!! NO LIVER. . . NO KIDNEY.

Like DayoKanu. . . .like DinoMalaye! tongue
Like Nairaland. . . .like NiGGGerrrrrria. . . hit and run. . . without using condoms.

You can only afford to remember the faces of the 'dudes' as they eja-ku-lated inside your poohsie. . . shouting

O LORD. . . I AM COMING HOME. . . TOTO IS LORD!!!

Mu che che che che che che

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by kasperone8: 3:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti:

Welcome to Nigerian men and romance. . .like PETER the ROCK. . . .THEY WILL DENY YOU 10 TIMES. . . AFTER CALLING JUDAS TO SELL YOUR AZZZZZE!!! Mu he he he he he he he

After fornicating without condoms o!

WHAT A BUSH MEAT OF A DUDE!!!

Typical Mgbati dude! Twa!!! NO LIVER. . . NO KIDNEY.

Like DayoKanu. . . .like DinoMalaye! tongue

Like Nairaland. . . .like NiGGGeia. . . hit and run. . . without using condoms.

You can only afford to remember the faces of the 'dudes' as they eja-ku-lated inside your poohsie. . . shouting

O LORD. . . I AM COMING HOME. . . TOTO IS LORD!!!

Mu che che che che che che

Calloti please don't wounjure me this night cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2012
kasperone8:

Calloti please don't wounjure me this night cheesy

Pele o!
By the way. . . WEY DOYIN13 AND SPIKEDCYLINDER? tongue
This story reminds me of them. wink

Did DayoKanu ever claim that 'pregnancy'? from that Igbo NL gal? tongue
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 08, 2012
ballabriggs:

Hahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.