Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) (14441 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Ojukwu Interview In America 1999 / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: you no know say beans don cost now? A derica of beans is sold for 300naira as we speak! Shey na dat one go make me no chop beans again? Whosai! I must chop beans wella! Nothing do me.
Na 380 for my side, the thing shock me, person enter market, you never even buy half of the things wey dey list, yet it's already clear that you'll be trekking home with a market bag on your head....oops! Derailing thread...back to the bashing....
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
am getting tired of nairaland..
these are caused by the moderators.
they need to terminate any thread that will bring about quarrel.
they wont do it but rather make it frontpage.
am gathering my weapons to strike nairaland.
they thought their are no more hackers in nigeria?
safarigirl: Bros, I ask myself this everyday, if there is any tribe that inter marries the most it's Yoruba and Ibo, after Se and SS, so why the enmity?
These tribes are closer to each other than the Hausas, it's when I got to NL that I saw the bile brewing beneath all the niceties, it's like you're in a whole new world.

Yet, these same people will gossip at work, share peace of the Lord at church, gang up to make fun of the aboki at school, visit the club together, then marry into each other's families...heck, they even joke about the whole ofe mmanu talk.

then you come online and people are venting their frustrations at each other and looking for any excuse to make the other look bad, this could mean that most Nigerians are two-faced, and this is not in any way good for our image. Na wa we
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by reporter1: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
eduson77: you need to go back to primary 2..at your age,you have not learnt the spelling of IGBO.

okoro

[size=14pt] Igbo, Igbo, Ibo, Yanmirin. Okoro are all the same. who cares? Okujwu brought calamity to you all.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eduson77(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
obey my simple advice and be free.
stop displaying stupidity and be wise mr.man
reporter?:

[size=14pt] Igbo, Igbo, Ibo, Yanmirin. Okoro are all the same. who cares? Okujwu brought calamity to you all.[/size]
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
eduson77: OPEN YOU CNN AND SEE WITH ME..
NIGERIANS IN UK ARE ON RIOT RIGHT NOW OVER THE BEANS AND GARRI ISSUE.
are you serious? Na im be say the e cost for there sef! Wahala dey o! No matter wetin happen we must chop beans and garri.the two of them combined make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
safarigirl: Na 380 for my side, the thing shock me, person enter market, you never even buy half of the things wey dey list, yet it's already clear that you'll be trekking home with a market bag on your head....oops! Derailing thread...back to the bashing....
my sister,e no better say pesin derail topic? Am tired of this YORUBA-IGBO fight on NL! I don talk I don tire.I will continue to derail such topics as long as it makes front page!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Osiris211: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is what the ethnocentric egocentric lunatic called Ojukwu said about other people. Check out the bolded. It has to manned by ibo before it works. Is this the reason why ibo coup plotters murdered everybody and allowed their brothers access to the borders and ran away?

With all this chest beating, why is the eastern part of Nigeria not turned to Eldorado? since they of superior race among Nigerians?

Since, the old bittered crippled toad called achebe knows how to write rubbish, we are going to help him with more prose. Lets open the can of worms.

By the late 1950’s into 1960 to 1966 Igbo, Ibibio and a few Yoruba brains ran the federal civil service of Nigeria. NIPOST then
called P & T was most efficient. Letters were carried and delivered
on time and intact. If you posted a letter with a one pound note
visible inside it in Port Harcourt, the letter will arrive its
destination, Sokoto on time and the one pound note will still be
intact inside the letter.

P&T was managed by the Igbo and they made sure that it worked. Electricity was supplied constantly, regularly and cheaply to every city in Nigeria. ECN, Electricity corporation of Nigeria as it was called then, [nobody knows what it is called now] was most efficient and cities from Maiduguri to Jos to Lagos to Enugu, Onitsha and Port Harcourt had regular uninterrupted light and power for industries. ECN was manned by the Igbo and their brothers in the East and they made sure that it worked. Water Corporation which was manned by the Igbo made sure that there was uninterrupted water supply to every city in the North, East and West.

Rail transportation was so efficient that you could load railway wagons with yams in Lafia and cabbages, carrots, tomatoes and other vegetables in Jos and these perishables will arrive Port Harcourt in a matter of hours and the vegetables will still be crisp and fresh and the yams quite healthy. Yet the wagons were not refrigerated. Both goods trains and passenger trains ran on time and was a major means of transportation.

Dr. Okechukwu Ikejiani was in charge of the Nigerian Railway Corporation and made sure that it operated the same way that rail transport operated in Canada where he got his medical degree. Schools and universities were administered by the Igbo who together with the Ibibio were easily the most educated group in Nigeria.

Of the four federal universities in the country two were administered by Igbo intellectuals. Prof. Eni Njoku was the vice chancellor of University of Lagos and Prof. Kenneth Onwuka Dike was the vice chancellor of University of Ibadan. Prof Glen Taggart, an American was the vice chancellor of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?
topic=786767.msg9389896#msg9389896
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by klax(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
But is Seun around at all and he is seen all these craps and jargon and did not block this thread? Since yesterday guys have be on this issue vomiting all sort of things.

But lets wait a minute I begged my fellow Igbo in house last night to please desisit from all these Biafra of things madness and lets move on 1966 is too far back to be fighting about and those who died in the war can not rise again it was this war that make me not to have a single uncle till date they all died in the war but I did not kill myself because of it I moved on but for some silly fellow Igbo who want to die in foolishness who refused to yield to advise and now here are the question you all mr I-GO-DIE-BIAFRA.

1. Please can any Igbo man tell me if it was Yoruba who sent us to war?
2. Please can any Igbo man tells me if it was Yoruba soldier that came and killed the Igbo during the war?
3. Can any Igbo man in the house tell me when Awolowo step back out of the war was it entire Yoruba that asked him to do so?
4. Can any sensible and honest Igbo man tell me if one soul in Ojukwu family died during this war? my grandparent lost five boys out of six so are other family please is their any record anywhre that says Ojukwu family died in this sytruggle?
5. My fellow kinsmen how I will truely sure Ojukwu was fighting for us and not for his own ego to rule Igbo as life president or ruler?
6. Please how I will sure it was not power hungry attempt to rule Nigeria that promted him to war?
7. Please Ndigbo if we fought a war and we lost do we suppose to hold anger agaist anyone or any tribe who did not send us to war in the first place?
Please Bros Biko why cant we forget and move on 1966 this is 2012 pls how many decades now and still some still want to die because of this can we called this madness or foolishness?
8. Till date how many Ojukwu sons or daughters do we even hear talk about Biafra?
9. So is this how we will live and walk around with anger and hatred? For how long please?
10.This man called Ojukwu enjoyed life in full to the ripe age with billions left behind for his children and we are here fighting about his failled dream?

Please lets wake up for God sake.

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by ACM10: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: This interview gives a glimpse of ojuku's thoughts before the civil war. Although he appears to be speaking with confidence, it is clear today that all that bravado was empty posturing, like most ibos still do today. This is not the most important thing to take away from this interview. It is noteworthy to state the following:

1. Ojuku said the ibos have for a LONG time been prepared for war, and that they are READY.
2. He also said that the Nigerians are going to be surprised about what they will get, meaning they will be completely BEATEN.
3. He also stated that the WAR will not last long.

So, I ask ibos who are still defending this man, what was his plan for the war, REALLY? Ojuku, like most ibos, underestimate most other Nigerians in their intelligence, smarts, grit, business acumen which is really not a preserve of a tribe! It is an individual thing for in a family, one son can be very driven while the other is not so driven. That is why it is wisdom not to generalize. Back to the issue, can people who claim to be biafra soldiers tell Nigerians how they were prepared and if NOT, was it all about propaganda, hoping people will buy any lies, or the violence that ojuku brought will not be reciprocated by courageous, strong, brilliant and patriotic Nigerian Forces and civilians? [s]I like to hear honest and logical opinions.[/s]

Why are you such a clown? undecided
Who will bother to debate with you when your bias is so glaring? Your thread is filled with bigoted connotations such that it is impossible to have an intellectual debate with you. In fact, you defeated the purpose of your thread. You are not the one debating, your emotion is debating. This is the main reason why a reasonable historian or enthusiast should avoid your thread. I know that emotion of your kinsmen are running high ever since professor Achebe described the conduct of your hero, Awolowo during the war with an unflattering terms. You guys should admit the truth and move on. Denying it will only perpetuate the debate. But Yorubas choose to double down on their denials and justification. You are only scratching the surface with your youtube videos. Did you watch the Iraqi information ministers daily press conference during the US invasion of Iraqi? Did you watch George Bush's "Mission Accomplished" speech? Did you follow Donald Rumsfeld daily press conference during the US-Iraq war? Have you read Sun Tzu's advice on propaganda? You are making mockery of yourself. Propaganda has always been part and parcel of war. Take a chill pill; then come back to open a thread where your bias is hidden, then I will engage you.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Ofeakwu(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Orblonde: Some people think that Igbos declared war on Nigeria. To break away from a country that is slautering hundreds of thousands of their people cannot be deemed a declaration of war but a simple act of self defense. Those demons who are asking Igbos to forget and move on and that all is fair in war, they should go and try and say that to Jews about hitlar and the holocaust or is the sufferings of your own african brothers that you are supposed to love inferior? That fact remains that Nigeria has done its worst to the Igbos and they are back on their feet. Once paranoid nigeria decides to open up to fairness they will simply excel, again. I think nigeria should encourage them to break away as the paranoia has held the whole nation back and enabled this terrrible corrupt system we have today. Igbo paranoia is also why we do not have a proper federal system so they can stifle the development of some parts of the country via this unitary system. Nigeria must have remeberance days like any civilised nation. We keep reading such anti-Igbo vile, so if Nigerians hate the Igbos so much what is the point of fighting a war to keep them in nigeria? If any one nation can cope on its own and become the greatest and proudest nation in the history of black africa, it is the Igbos and you can hate them all you want because of that simple truth.
God bless u mi brother, u have said it all
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Classicalman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Another lame Yoruba attempt at diverting attention from the main issue which is: AWOLOWO WAS A WAR CRIMINAL. These ofemmanus will never cease to amaze me. Ojukwu said that with confidence hoping that the cowardly tribe got his back, as promised by their leader. Alas, Brutus betrayed Ceaser when he least expectd.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by MrEverest(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
CyberG: History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

[flash]

piece of shit from a psychopat who excaped from Idi Araba! SMH **sighs and walks off**
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Classicalman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Seconded.
Thirded.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Since I joined Nairaland 3 yrs ago this particular video has appear on the front page about Ten Times. What does that tell you
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Ofeakwu(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
U ar a big fool by makin dat ur useless coment. Is high tym u stoped claimin igbo man cos i know u ar not true son of d soil.....becarful b4 Amadioha akpöö gi ökû. Anûöfia!!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by EkoIle1: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is what we say about these ibo clowns all the time, they are empty barrels and only beat their empty chest.

It's even funny and laughable knowing that this clown in the video boasting got his ass whooped, ran and left his people on the battle field for dead, dressed like a woman and fled the country to hang out with ashawo in IC, then returned to Nigeria to beg the same enemy for pensions....lmao

You can't make this up, even by looking at the same clown and empty barrel in the video boasting.

Typical ibomylitis syndrome...
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Coward Igbos nd senseles writer
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by MrEverest(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
I implore on all Igbos to ignore this thread, it is obvious that the op in conivance with Seun pushed this crap to the front page with the aim of diverting attention from the debate on ''Awos'' (which means frog in Igbo) ignoble role in the civil war as appraised by prof Achebe. DO NOT ARGUE WITH THEM HERE!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by eyenCalabar(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why all these sef? Everyday is Ojukwu Ojukwu Ojukwu… somebody would not read anything better again on NL except war stories of Ojukwu. A person who was even a coward. Yes, he was a coward. He was making mouth there on his readiness to fight war and in the middle he ran away to Cote d'Vore leaving the war for Philip Effiong (Ibibio) to fight alone. I wish we won that war. All these noise that his people are making as if he was the only one that fought it would have been a different ball game. I wonder if he would have still return to be the Head of Biafra. Make I hear word joor. Your so-called warlord was a coward.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by reporter1: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Eko Ile: This is what we say about these ibo clowns all the time, they are empty barrel and only neat their empty chest.

It's even funny and luughable knowing that this clown in the video boasting got his ass whooped, ran and left his people on the battle field for dead, dressed like a woman and fled the country to hang out with ashawo in IC, then returned to Nigeria to beg the same enemy for pensions....lmao

You can't make this up, even by looking at the same clown and empty barrel in the video boasting.

Typical ibomylitis syndrome...

Igbos are first class clowns and like you said empty fuc-king barrels. You asked for assss whopping and was obliged, now you
are whining all over the damn place.
I agree with Dr Osuji that Igbos are suffering from mental disorder.
Only a fool will take Ojukwu, the frigging pedo-phile, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
klax: But is Seun around at all and he is seen all these craps and jargon and did not block this thread? Since yesterday guys have be on this issue vomiting all sort of things.

But lets wait a minute I begged my fellow Igbo in house last night to please desisit from all these Biafra of things madness and lets move on 1966 is too far back to be fighting about and those who died in the war can not rise again it was this war that make me not to have a single uncle till date they all died in the war but I did not kill myself because of it I moved on but for some silly fellow Igbo who want to die in foolishness who refused to yield to advise and now here are the question you all mr I-GO-DIE-BIAFRA.

2. Please can any Igbo man tells me if it was Yoruba soldier that came and killed the Igbo during the war?
3. Can any Igbo man in the house tell me when Awolowo step back out of the war was it entire Yoruba that asked him to do so?
4. Can any sensible and honest Igbo man tell me if one soul in Ojukwu family died during this war? my grandparent lost five boys out of six so are other family please is their any record anywhre that says Ojukwu family died in this sytruggle?
5. My fellow kinsmen how I will truely sure Ojukwu was fighting for us and not for his own ego to rule Igbo as life president or ruler?
6. Please how I will sure it was not power hungry attempt to rule Nigeria that promted him to war?
7. Please Ndigbo if we fought a war and we lost do we suppose to hold anger agaist anyone or any tribe who did not send us to war in the first place?
Please Bros Biko why cant we forget and move on 1966 this is 2012 pls how many decades now and still some still want to die because of this can we called this madness or foolishness?
8. Till date how many Ojukwu sons or daughters do we even hear talk about Biafra?
9. So is this how we will live and walk around with anger and hatred? For how long please?
10.This man called Ojukwu enjoyed life in full to the ripe age with billions left behind for his children and we are here fighting about his failled dream?

dude, you aint an igbo, if you are, you are s sell out...for calling igbo silly in your posts, showed you are not an igbo and you are deluded, retarrteed and a slow*poke!!

So cos ojukwu's family didnt die, we should smile over the genocide?

So cos you lost family memebers, achebe should hide the truth?...you are nothing but a deluded NON-IGBO!!...stop claiming to be an IGBO!!
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by reporter1: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2012

[flash]

Okukwu the coward. Child mol-ester.
Enemy of the state. The blood of the innocents is on your hands. All brawn but no single fibre of brain.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hear the master propagandist at his finest hour. Why claim you own the world when you have nothing? Why claim you have the largest army south of Sahara when in actual fact all you had was a ragtag army? Why claim you own Lagos when you don't even have one legislator there? Propaganda will not get the job done.

Now that Ojukwu's propaganda is being exposed, the OP suddenly turned to an unemployed jobless fellow while the Igbo on the thread are gainfully employed. It's now time for all Igbo to ignore the thread. So much for Okoro logic. Una neva jam. You can't choose your facts.

I don't even have problem with his propaganda. But a good leader would have known the game was up when all the sea routes were captured and Biafra made landlocked. He would have declared ceasefire and negotiated something reasonable for his people. What do we hear today? The same dubious, funny illogical propaganda like this one below:

Ikengawo: Biafra had ground and air superiority over the Nigerian Army and had used this to reach Lagos. I was then that Britian, Egypt, the US, and Russia began fighting for the Nigerian Army.
The Biafran war showed the incompetence of Nigeria as a nation. It's written in history.

If you were in Lagos already, why don't you mention the street you captured in Lagos? Did Nigeria also prevent the french that was backing you from fighting on your behalf? Incompetent soldiers defeated competent soldiers? So much for Okoro logic. It's written in history how Ojukwu left millions of war weary people and fled to safety. How Ojukwu came back and recovered all his belongings. How he joined the NPN and dined with folks that whipped your a$$ during the war. How he collected pensions from the army he fought while other retired Biafran soldiers died in penury. How he endorsed IBB that personally killed hundreds of your fathers during the war for presidency. For Ojukwu, it was all about his interests and nothing about millions of Igbo.

Spoils of war, take heart.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by mekuslogan: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
AWo must be crying in his grave now. He was smart enough to have killed himself, something that I understand quite well.

What I do not understand is why Yoruba get wet in the collar when the two most important truths about Awo are told
1. That he committed suicide
2. That he initiated a policy to starve Igbos to death to foster his own ambition
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by thoth: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wonder where the Nigerians would have been if Britain, USA, Russia, China and Egypt did not come to their aid. Their air force was totally made up of Egyptian pilots and their strategists were all British.
It beats me they are not ashamed of that.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
If the opportunity ever arises again...we will repeat the starvation to quickly bring you down to your kneels again....no apology! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
thoth: I wonder where the Nigerians would have been if Britain, USA, Russia, China and Egypt did not come to their aid. Their air force was totally made up of Egyptian pilots and their strategists were all British.
It beats me they are not ashamed of that.

Eeyah, it beats me too while the whole world was against Biafra. Perhaps God was also against you. Una neva jam.
It beats me too while Germany, Holland, France, Britain are also in Afghanistan helping US to fight war.
It beats me too why Israel always seeks the backing of America before going to war.
It beats me too why US asked Britain for help in Iraq.

It beats me too while your so called intellectuals who are now writing a perverted history of nonsense could not see that Biafra without strategic alliances would lose the war. It beats me how dumb and slow you turned out to be. It beats me, beats me and beats me. What a great rhyme!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Eeyah, it beats me too while the whole world was against Biafra. Perhaps God was also against you. Una neva jam.
It beats me too while Germany, Holland, France, Britain are also in Afghanistan helping US to fight war.
It beats me too why Israel always seeks the backing of America before going to war.
It beats me too why US asked Britain for help in Iraq.

It beats me too while your so called intellectuals who are now writing a perverted history of nonsense could not see that Biafra without strategic alliances would lose the war. It beats me how dumb and slow you turned out to be. It beats me, beats me and beats me. What a great rhyme!

No mind the yamayama people ........they believed in their ever arrogant and boastful manner...seeking alliance in war is tantamount to weakness.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by agent22: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
klax: But is Seun around at all and he is seen all these craps and jargon and did not block this thread? Since yesterday guys have be on this issue vomiting all sort of things.

they are here again claiming igbo. The new alj harem. In one of ur post u even write 'indibo' ohanaza, who are u trying to deceive. Silly yoruba boy.
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by EkoIle1: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Prof Corruption: Hear the master propagandist at his finest hour. Why claim you own the world when you have nothing? Why claim you have the largest army south of Sahara when in actual fact all you had was a ragtag army? Why claim you own Lagos when you don't even have one legislator there? Propaganda will not get the job done.

Now that Ojukwu's propaganda is being exposed, the OP suddenly turned to an unemployed jobless fellow while the Igbo on the thread are gainfully employed. It's now time for all Igbo to ignore the thread. So much for Okoro logic. Una neva jam. You can't choose your facts.

I don't even have problem with his propaganda. But a good leader would have known the game was up when all the sea routes were captured and Biafra made landlocked. He would have declared ceasefire and negotiated something reasonable for his people. What do we hear today? The same dubious, funny illogical propaganda like this one below:

If you were in Lagos already, why don't you mention the street you captured in Lagos? Did Nigeria also prevent the french that was backing you from fighting on your behalf? Incompetent soldiers defeated competent soldiers? So much for Okoro logic. It's written in history how Ojukwu left millions of war weary people and fled to safety. How Ojukwu came back and recovered all his belongings. How he joined the NPN and dined with folks that whipped your a$$ during the war. How he collected pensions from the army he fought while other retired Biafran soldiers died in penury. How he endorsed IBB that personally killed hundreds of your fathers during the war for presidency. For Ojukwu, it was all about his interests and nothing about millions of Igbo.

Spoils of war, take heart.

Sums it all up. You can't help but laugh and feel sorry for these worthless ibo clowns...
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by khalids: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Once again what is the profit of all this argument.........How those all this improve our lives.....
We should have progressive discussions......not this
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by ogochukwunasa1: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2012

this guy is one of the most sensible persons on planet earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Slow Pace Is Affecting The War Against Boko Haram! / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / Fuel Crisis: Current Petrol Subsidy Regime Illegal - Senate Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.