Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) (14453 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Ojukwu Interview In America 1999 / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by coolitempa(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
CyberG:
History can never be changed! Like truth, NO matter how hard you try to hide it, it ALWAYS catches up to you. Nigerians ought to know Ojukwu and his band of secessionist Ibos who lead Nigeria to a war that consumed 3 M+ lives, mostly the Iboz he claimed to lead. You be the judge as he speaks in his own words. Let us have an intellectual debate on this issue Nigerians and not sentimental arguments from which there is no benefit. I will be back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

After watching the first video, now watch the second one. At 1.13, he laments that everyone was silent to their dying after declaring his silly war. Are you kidding me? What happened to that whiff of empty boastfulness and sly smile in the first video? What sympathy is the foolis.h man talking about? Did they send you to war, why ask for sympathy since you claimed you were prepared at the beginning? At 2.22, it was exposed that ojuku also told the CHARITY organizations to fly in FUEL and if they did not, they would not be allowed to bring in FOOD! You see why silly people were starved to death by ojuku and yet they blame Chief Awolowo and Gowon for their decisions?

For the impatient, ojuku said he charged "landing fees" to AID organizations bringing in food to feed dying biafrans. At 2.42, the foolis.h ojuku is caught saying that he told the CHARITY organizations to give him money so he can print baifra currency and use the money to buy weapons. This is ridiculous stupidit.y! Since when did a roadside beggar tell you what you should give to him and on his terms? The relief agencies did not want anything done really BUT they were FORCED to do the work because of your big-headed foolishness! Now I actually begin to hate this ojuku foo.l after even looking at his uncouth manner he talks about what he did. BOTTOMLINES, every one who claimed and still wants biafra like this deserves to be starved until his flesh and bones evaporate!

VIDEO 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4YcVLxUzw

No be today the empty chestbeating start....... grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by Uchek(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
safarigirl:
Bros, I ask myself this everyday, if there is any tribe that inter marries the most it's Yoruba and Ibo, after Se and SS, so why the enmity?
These tribes are closer to each other than the Hausas, it's when I got to NL that I saw the bile brewing beneath all the niceties, it's like you're in a whole new world.

Yet, these same people will gossip at work, share peace of the Lord at church, gang up to make fun of the aboki at school, visit the club together, then marry into each other's families...heck, they even joke about the whole ofe mmanu talk.

then you come online and people are venting their frustrations at each other and looking for any excuse to make the other look bad, this could mean that most Nigerians are two-faced, and this is not in any way good for our image. Na wa we

The online comments of Nigerians reflect the true state of their minds which can't be unveiled in public out of fear of offending long-term friends or endagering relationships
Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Ewoo! Mu na nwannem jelogu, akpiri ego Ifeajuna lelu anyi!
Ewoo! Mu na nwannem jelogu, nwanne aputa n'uzo le nwanne

My father sand this song as a young Biafran Soldier, he still sings it to this day. Even I sing it. It shows what was on their mind at the time.

They fought for their freedom and Im proud of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / Emperor Naruhito Hosts Tea Party For African Leaders Attending TICAD7 (photos) / The People's Choice: The Story Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.