Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) (1069 Views)

Nduka Obaigbena Surrenders To EFCC For Questioning / My Role In The Civil War [twenty Pounds Policy, Starvation Policy] - Awolowo / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) by CyberG: 4:41am On Oct 08, 2012
In this video, we see the video evidence that after the Nigerians beat down and crushed the secessionist ibos, they surrendered to Nigeria and they AGREED with NIGERIAN TERMS of Nigeria. This should silence ibos who are too young or propagandized to think that ibos were not TOTALLY beaten. At that time, there was no time to LIE or SPIN anything because events were MOVING FAST. The Nigerian president led by General Gowon he said that the 3 Commando Division led by then Col. Obasanjo CAPTURED SENIOR biafra commanders. Please challenge this if you feel it is not true. They COMPLETELY surrendered!

The second thing and VERY IMPORTANT to point out in this video is how WELL-FED the biafran commanders were immediately after their capture. They looked FAT-CHEEKED, well-clothed and living VERY well. Now, if you think they were MALNOURISHED, show the evidence here so we can see. Now, what happened? Where did they get food to eat? Like Nigerians have always maintained and as recorded, biafran soldiers hijacked the food meant for their civilian population. Biafran leaders led by ojuku said that if given a choice between increased food shipments to Nigeria or weapons, they would choose WEAPONS and WEAPONS they chose. The food they used to cover their arms shipment, were hijacked by people who had access to the planes who flew in the food: their army. Their army was commanded by these people and had the privilege to eat, feed their family, soldiers but not to the civilians who were the reason the reason the aid organizations and Nigerian Army was letting the food be shipped to. Now, how can anyone say that Nigerians or Chief Awolowo was responsible for starving the dying people?

If a man, who has children and a wife starves them to death. He does it to several children without remorse. In fact, food was forcefully shipped to him though he preferred to buy canes for punishment and he did not give a damn if they died or lived, NOW who is supposed to come and pity the suffering wife or children? This is why it is funny when ibos post pictures of biafran suffering civilians and think the world are curious what else they are supposed to do? The ibos refused to feed their people and make it seem like it is the fault of other people? They think people will not look at the pictures and feel, YES, this is what their father and ignorant children and wives wanted. This is REALITY not theory, sentimentalism or LIES. If anyone has legal arguments to counter these points, I would like to have this debate with you.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVp03yKC03o&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

1 Like

Re: NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) by Classicalman(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2012
Nothing you coward Yorubas say will erase the fact that you are backstabbers and war criminals.

2 Likes

Re: NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Classicalman: Nothing you coward Yorubas say will erase the fact that you are backstabbers and war criminals.
Your father!
Re: NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) by T9ksy(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Ojukwu is a cold-hearted bas.ta.rd! He could have put a stop to all the sufferings of his people

by throwing in the towel but hell no! He persisted with the war even as his civilian populations were dying of hunger in

their hundreds.I have seen these sordid pictures (of kwashokorred ibo kids) in the past and each time am confronted with

these pictures i still could not bring myself to fully look at them.

I wonder then how ojukwu could watch these pictures and still insisted on fighting when all the odds are stacked against

him. Infact, ojukwu went one step further, he exploited these pictures in his propaganda war to garner more aid from

foreign powers.Ojukwu continued fighting for another 18months before finally flying out in the middle of the night in

search of peace

I must add though that i just love his parting shot at Gen, Effiong, "keep it up".

What's that supposed to mean? Keep what up? The war? or the sufferings of the ibo civilians who were still dying of

malnutrition? Whilst the commander in chief is jetting off with 3000pounds of luggages in search of peace.

What a lovely bloke, ojukwu was! What a man of (his)the people, he was!! what an hero!!! Indeed grin
Re: NEW: Biafra Surrenders To Nigeria. Starvation Policy.... (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Biafran flag is coming to fly at full mast, whether Nigeria likes it or not.

Nigeria is not a Nation!

Yet, Biafra is not only a Nation but also metaphor.

Currently in Plateau state, "Biafra" is going on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should ACN Nominate Pat Utomi As Their Candidate For Governor Of Lagos In 2015? / Nelson Mandela Is Dead ? / Nigerian Troops Rescue Women And Children Kidnapped By Boko Haram (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.