Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Are You In A Relationship?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship?? (2581 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
luscioustrish: I'm not in any cool
am here oh
Re: Are You In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I am not in any but seriously hoping to find someone to settle with this year.

2 Likes

Re: Are You In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Not in any.
Re: Are You In A Relationship?? by operaantap(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Not in any too
Re: Are You In A Relationship?? by queene(f): 9:52am On May 14, 2013
tpacalipse: I belong to this school of thought too. But the problem I have now is that my own waiting almost too long now is making me to now prefer being single than getting married. I love the quietness of my home. I meet my things where I place them all the time. My kind of music is the only thing I listen to. I spend my hard earned money almost alone apart from giving my younger one something once i a while which they do not even need. I sweep my house, wash my plates and clothes, cook my soup and my food, sleep alone, wake alone etc. And seriously I now prefer this my life to being married or being in relationship as any of these two might alter my ways of life. All these I grow to prefer for waiting almost too long.
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home / To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.