Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (11603 Views)

Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by mallorca(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
ITbomb: Do we still have armed robbers that steal food?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by ayoolagbenga: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
ukcatlover: Heavily armed daredevil hoodlums suspected to be bandits have invaded the Crowder Memorial Primary School, Onitsha, where 950 flood victims are currently camped and made away with some of the food items and
cash donated to them.

Following the ugly development, Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, had warned those playing politics with the flooding to be careful.

A philanthropist, Mr. Patrick Obianwu, who visited some of the victims over the weekend, urged Governor Peter Obi to save the people from being ravaged by epidemics.

It was gathered that two of the robbers who went to steal at the Onitsha camp were arrested, while others escaped.

Describing the incident as unfair and unfortunate, some of the displaced persons said those robbers lack human sympathy.
meanwhile governor peter Obi, has warned anybody using the natural disaster as a political platform to desist.
The governor who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, was reacting to a statement credited to an official of Campaign for Democracy, CD, who insinuated that the governor was showing off with the flood issue without finding a possible solution to it.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/08/robbers-invade-flood-victims-camp-onitsha-cart-away-food-items/
grin
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by matrixme(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wonder how people like these robbers think they can make it in this 21st century where people are getting more open and receptive of themselves. I should say that nobody should complain bitterly when culprits like these are burnt for such inhuman crimes, not on some upgradable, materialistic product that is not worth the life of a chicken in its complexity. We ought to know how and when to separate facts from emotions and when to combine both. I personally think that governor dude has not spoken reasonably. Instead of being conclusive on how to hunt and apprehend the criminals, he is more keen on politicizing the whole affair. Politicians and their attitude sha..
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: I just hope those worthless f.ool.ish robbers are caught..
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...
The answer to that is simple: tribalism and religion stirs up a lot of emotions, and people will jump on nl to defend which ever side they belive thereby generating traffic for uncle seun so his piggy bank gets bigger. Nothing personal, just business
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by atuboweke(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE I NOW FINALLY CONFIRM THAT THIS NAIRALAND IS JUST AIMED AT INSULTING THE IGBOS AND THAT THE LEVEL OF TRIBALISM BY THE OWNERS SEUN IS VERY HIGH. IF AN IGBO GUY POSTS A COMMENT CLOSE TO ALL THE ABOVE...HE WILL JUST REMOVE, AND BAN YOU.........YORUBAS NATURALLY TWO FACED AND TRIBALIST JUST LIKE AWOLOWO.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: I just hope those worthless f.ool.ish robbers are caught..
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...
hmmm! You just spoke my mind jare! I wonder how foreigners would be viewing Nairaland.if foreign investors don't come to nigeria,its because of what they read on NL! Shame to Seun Osewa for being a TRIBAL BIGOT!!
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: hmmm! You just spoke my mind jare! I wonder how foreigners would be viewing Nairaland.if foreign investors don't come to nigeria,its because of what they read on NL! Shame to Seun Osewa for being a TRIBAL BIGOT!!

You deserve a life time ban on this forum.......no pun intended
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by tpia5: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Truckpusher: If these same bunch of hoodlums are caught and dealt with ,we will be the first to show their fine boy picture on facebook and NL trying to create sentiment as if criminality is now fully accepted as norm in our society.

And will lynching people make other robbers stop robbing, or will they intensify their efforts and come down even harder on you after seeing you are no better than them?
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by dasparrow: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Post

I pray those robbers are caught and adequately dealt with.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
[/b][b][b][/b]
aryzgreat:

Awolowo bashing still fresh in ur mind? he he he he! Achebe's truth is killing some evil people. Live with it, awolowo is a murderer!
U na never learn. Na wa o.[b][quote author=aryzgreat]
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
atuboweke: READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE I NOW FINALLY CONFIRM THAT THIS NAIRALAND IS JUST AIMED AT INSULTING THE IGBOS AND THAT THE LEVEL OF TRIBALISM BY THE OWNERS SEUN IS VERY HIGH. IF AN IGBO GUY POSTS A COMMENT CLOSE TO ALL THE ABOVE...HE WILL JUST REMOVE, AND BAN YOU.........YORUBAS NATURALLY TWO FACED AND TRIBALIST JUST LIKE AWOLOWO.
And what are you now for posting this?
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Intrepid1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal: Same way biafran soldiers stole from the masses during the civil war - typical vice of an average igbo man. In d stead of guarding against acts like dis in their hometown they are preoccupied with falled attempts to smear the name of Tinubu or fight for the ownership of Lagos - and now blaming Awo for the sins of their leaders...its no news igbos always steal from their poor

Your mother is a LovePeddler. Keep defending that bastard war criminal Awolowo... The legion of thieves in Lagos are all Igbo abi? Tafa Balogun was Igbo. Sunday Ehindero was Igbo. The policemen they stole from were wealthy abi? Keep talking rubbish there.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Oceemo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are diz guys normall atall? I dnt want 2 even knw if they ar ibo's it jst shws hw man is 2 wicked ah ah! Oboy c oh!
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CyberG: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
love$life:

now, wat are dese rantz abt a particular tribe being mean. does it mean there are no armed robbers anywhere else in Nigeria? those robbers xould com all d way 4rm kafanchan 4 all I know. lets be more constructive wit our criticisms it ll do us a lot of good.

peace!!

Robbers came all the way from Kafanchan to rob destitutes who are surviving on aid? Do you know where Kafanchan is? grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by ignis: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
gen2briz: Naija people to dey judge quick make we hear the other side tory first (I mean the robbers side of story)
LOL, Robbers dey get story?
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Maranzano(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal: Same way biafran soldiers stole from the masses during the civil war - typical vice of an average igbo man. In d stead of guarding against acts like dis in their hometown they are preoccupied with falled attempts to smear the name of Tinubu or fight for the ownership of Lagos - and now blaming Awo for the sins of their leaders...its no news igbos always steal from their poor

If a fool keeps mute, it could be counted for him as wisdom. Xenophobia is growing in NL.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by truth4meal(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maranzano:

If a fool keeps mute, it could be counted for him as wisdom. Xenophobia is growing in NL.
you just wrote this mute abi? because i could hardly hear any brains in it.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by brownsug(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
wetin be seun own for here now, pple put their own comment,it aint got nofin to do with him
I am very sure you guys enj
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by tonygee1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
truth4real i dnt consider u beta dan those armrobbers it is wat greed and uncontroled manner of thinking can cause mind u guys robbers dosnt have sympathy in the first place that is why they are called robbers
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by lawizle(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Truckpusher: If these same bunch of hoodlums are caught and dealt with ,we will be the first to show their fine boy picture on facebook and NL trying to create sentiment as if criminality is now fully accepted as norm in our society.

Wat actually sparked fury from d masses is dt dose guyz turned out to be innocent & it was all a set-up. No one is supporting criminals but we need to stop dz barbaric style of justice to prevent anoda occurrence as dt of Uniport. I use ds medium to say may dr souls rest in peace.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
atuboweke: READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE I NOW FINALLY CONFIRM THAT THIS NAIRALAND IS JUST AIMED AT INSULTING THE IGBOS AND THAT THE LEVEL OF TRIBALISM BY THE OWNERS SEUN IS VERY HIGH. IF AN IGBO GUY POSTS A COMMENT CLOSE TO ALL THE ABOVE...HE WILL JUST REMOVE, AND BAN YOU.........YORUBAS NATURALLY TWO FACED AND TRIBALIST JUST LIKE AWOLOWO.

Damn, You guys are Sensitive about this Tribal Stuff

You should have seen the Shortii who was clowning the Poverty Stricken Villages of IgboLand.

I think she named this Area The Japan of West Africa

Humiliating for all Igbos involved.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
LmL@...
atuboweke: YORUBAS NATURALLY TWO FACED AND TRIBALIST
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2012
its Much Bad Blood between the Ethnic Groups....Just Break the Nation up and Divide it already.

Then again that comment is written by a Black American who lives in a Nation filled with Southern Whites who hate our Souls

...So i don't really know what the Answer is lol

When Mixing Geographical,Ethnic,and Racial Hatred along with recounts of civil wars.. It's tricky because there will never be total peace and Tolerance
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by asemota2012: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Those armed robbers are cursed.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I pray those robbers are caught and adequately dealt with.

SEND 'EM 2 ALLU COMMUNITY!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘APC Stockpiling Arms, Recruiting Cultists For Bayelsa Poll’ / Justice Innocent Umezulike Forfeits N50 Million To FG / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.