Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. (14013 Views)

Do Factory Navigation Systems Work In Nigeria? / 2004 Honda Accord Radio/navigation System Code / How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by petersje8: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hello Goodfriends

I recently bought a car from the USA that has a car navigation/GPS. But the CD-map in the car is that of the united states. Please do we have a road recorded network in Nigeria so that i can use such facility in Nigeria as to know my whereabouts when i get to unfamiliar terrains? Sometimes i use my blackberry but dont see why i cannot use such facility in my car. Any ideas pls help. smiley smiley
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Wallie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Check the website of the company that makes/sells the map in your car to see if they have a CD for your current location (Africa).
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2012
peters_je8: Hello Goodfriends

I recently bought a car from the USA that has a car navigation/GPS. But the CD-map in the car is that of the united states. Please do we have a road recorded network in Nigeria so that i can use such facility in Nigeria as to know my whereabouts when i get to unfamiliar terrains? Sometimes i use my blackberry but dont see why i cannot use such facility in my car. Any ideas pls help. smiley smiley

What make, model and year is your car? That may help in identifying what Navi unit is installed, and what CD-ROM maps are available for your region.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by 677ano(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by camary(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
i have similar problem as the screen tells me "pls check disc". My car is EOD 2004 V6. In my case, the radio and AC control controls do not even come on the screen. Someone advised i change the navigation disc bt finding it here is a problem. Any body who can help ll be appreciated.
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Ngutor(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
camary: i have similar problem as the screen tells me "pls check disc". My car is EOD 2004 V6. In my case, the radio and AC control controls do not even come on the screen. Someone advised i change the navigation disc bt finding it here is a problem. Any body who can help ll be appreciated.
My coz has same problem with her 2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited edition. In her case it displays insert disc and nothing else. Infact the radio wont even work. Wonder how we can go round this issue?
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by DAY12(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
peters_je8: Hello Goodfriends

Send your car VIN#. We have customized GPR that covered everywhere in Nigeria.

serviceday11@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Anahjag: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hi all,

I have a 2014 Honda Accord V6 with the same Nav problem, it worked in the US but not in Nigeria. I need advise please. The VIN is: 1HGCR3F9XEA009933.

Thks
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by AJOOFIA: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Anahjag:
Hi all,

I have a 2014 Honda Accord V6 with the same Nav problem, it worked in the US but not in Nigeria. I need advise please. The VIN is: 1HGCR3F9XEA009933.

Thks

email me abuja55@hotmail.com for a solution
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by AutosBay(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2015
If you reside in Lagos please call 08080272682 to reconfigure it.

1 Like

Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by realwan44(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
THE DAY THE MUSIC DIES ALONG WITH YOUR CAR'S BATTERY
....1 OF THIS MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM....
1 INSERT NAVI DISC
2 PLEASE INSERT A CORRECT NAVIGATION DISC
3 NAVI DISC ERROR
4 CODE, RADIO LOCK, PIN CODE, LOCKED 13, SAFE, PROTECT, SECURE, E.T.C...
5 MECH ERROR
6 FUSE BLOWN
7 CD err 1,2,3....
YOU REPLACE THE BATTERY AND THE MUSIC IS STILL DEAD OR YOU ARE FACING 1 OF THE ABOVE LISTED PROBLEM...
REALWAN IS THE SOLUTION CONTACT ME FOR ADVICE AND GUIDE @ rilwanbalogun97@gmail.com
Follow me on whatsapp @ +2348072503710
Phone @ +234(0)8106333875
HAPPY MUSIC IN ADVANCE....
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by uchman(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Hello House,
I have this Toyota voice navigation 16030 but the language is in Japanese and I will also need the disc.
Any help will be appreciated...

Thank you
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by burac: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Need one the current Nigerian map for a 2009 ml350
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by scarplanet(m): 2:09am On May 26, 2018
Any solution to this? Is there anywhere in Nigeria that one may perhaps purchase a navigation CD?
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by elshanAutos: 4:26am On May 26, 2018
burac:
Need one the current Nigerian map for a 2009 ml350
scarplanet:
Any solution to this? Is there anywhere in Nigeria that one may perhaps purchase a navigation CD?
Available. Call/whatsapp: 08139338897
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Jbleenk: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
DAY12:

Send your car VIN#. We have customized GPR that covered everywhere in Nigeria.

serviceday11@hotmail.com

Hi. You still do this?
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by rebirthto: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
[b][/b]
Anahjag:
Hi all,

Thks
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by Chykesman007: 1:37am On Mar 07, 2019
We have Android, screens for your Vehicles with android GPS Navigation, comes preinstalled with Netflix, YouTube, deezer. Supports Car steering wheel control. Follow on IG @autodrip.ng we can get your map issues settled too.
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by oprahayo: 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
the solution for you Toyota or Lexus car using Navigation is to buy and insert the MAP DVD back into the car, the MAp DVD doesn't only serve are navigation but a reset software that brings back your vehicle navigation system to default. otherwise your camera, radio in fact most of the buttons won't work because of this. is so unfortunate they don't sell the disc in any Nigeria store, you can order on Amazon or eBay
Re: Car Navigation In Nigeria. Pls Help. by willian10: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
oprahayo:
the solution for you Toyota or Lexus car using Navigation is to buy and insert the MAP DVD back into the car, the MAp DVD doesn't only serve are navigation but a reset software that brings back your vehicle navigation system to default. otherwise your camera, radio in fact most of the buttons won't work because of this. is so unfortunate they don't sell the disc in any Nigeria store, you can order on Amazon or eBay
E no dey amazon or ebay

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Okada Ban In Lagos Won’t Solve Anything / Share Your Experience With Hardex 5W20 Engine Oil / Tesla Modelx Becomes 1st Electric Car To Cross Sahara Desert In A 5k Miles Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.