Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7846 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
The debate for this Saturday will be "A man is right to assert his superiority/authority in a relationship"

If you would like to participate, (support or oppose) pls indicate here or by sending me a PM.

No derailing pls.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: The debate for this Saturday will be "A man is right to assert his superiority/authority in a relationship"

If you would like to participate, (support or oppose) pls indicate here or by sending me a PM.

No derailing pls.
opposing. cool

1 Like

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by goofie: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
opposing.am in
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by goofie: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: The debate for this Saturday will be "A man is right to assert his superiority/authority in a relationship"

No derailing pls.

hows a PM sent?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Opposition
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Opposition party.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
goofie:

hows a PM sent?
Click on the username you want to communicate with and then click on "send e-mail". . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Opposing
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
supporting party

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by dont8(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Supporting.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nice responses. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
haha, this might be kinda fun. supporting tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Opposing please...No time!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by boron10(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sitting on the fence (indifferent) cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jigwe101: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Supporting
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
How about?
"Should men be allowed to assert superiority/authority in relationships? discuss"
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee: How about?
"Should men be allowed to assert superiority/authority in relationships? discuss"
I consider that a rhetorical question grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
boron10: Sitting on the fence (indifferent) cool

Same here. I could argue for both sides because of the influences regarding the issues from both sides. It's a personal choice really.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep:
I consider that a rhetorical question grin
I guess you ought to look at it with the "debate" context viewpoint
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Riskyman(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'm at d side line...
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee:
I guess you ought to look at it with the "debate" context viewpoint
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
No need to participate. I don get rep grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Me: Supporting
God: Supporting

cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
^Please, we don't need no God in this. Simple logic will do. tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane: ^Please, we don't need no God in this. Simple logic will do. tongue

I handle logic
And if it goes there
god's opinion on the matter handles spiritual

Eitherway, the argument is covered anywhichway it wants to go. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane: ^Please, we don't need no God in this. Simple logic will do. tongue

Exactly! Since people are bringing religion in the equation...there is nothing in the Bible, Koran, nor Torah that said men have the RIGHT to assert authority nor superiority in ANY FORM OF RELATIONSHIP most certainly not marriage. I think SOME PEOPLE are confusing "head" with authority and superiority.

Let me save the rest for the debate. cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
@2buff, i still dont think God's 'opinion' should be in anything of these debates.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane: ^i still dont think God's 'opinion' should be in anything of these debates.

I agree! It is a debate of individual opinions not of something that is written on paper or recorded via albums. But you know Nigerians gotta use the Bible to prove a point.

Mention of any religious tenements should be prohibit from Nairaland debate seeing we do have those who are NOT RELIGIOUS.

SMH.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Exactly! Since people are bringing religion in the equation...there is nothing in the Bible, Koran, nor Torah that said men have the RIGHT to assert authority nor superiority in ANY FORM OF RELATIONSHIP most certainly not marriage. I think SOME PEOPLE are confusing "head" with authority and superiority.

Let me save the rest for the debate. cheesy

grin grin

I'm backing you!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane:

grin grin

I'm backing you!

I did say I was gon wait until the debate! You see i am starting early! grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
I confuse ooooo!the debaters are too much ni,I shall just be a spectator
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Religion not needed.
Logic alone will prevail here.

Like I said, grin if anyone decides to take it there, we are prepared to take it there as well wink

All points bulletin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men / She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / Check Out These Curvy Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.