Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7845 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
2buff: Do my eyes decieve me or are there really MALES on the opposing team? undecided
.....wow.
honestly, acidosis surprised me well sha.. na him sabi
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: sege diaiska danboroba angry angry angry I just opened this thread and i saw some guys opposing! and I'm like WTFFFFFFFFF! are you guys Goodluck Jonathan? A man that doesn't know he's the commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic A man that doesn't know his powers angry angry wtf.. I'm so in this!!! and I'm against every guy opposing angry angry wtf!!! Me i will be talking and my GF/wife will disobey me or she would want to feel superior is she fawking mad ni sexskillszx put me no 1.. let me finsih all thwei women conming here to post.. HJonestlyt Ims so agrngry and so angry angry angry

Too much smoke, no fire undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Participants should pls start preparing their opening arguments in advance. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Too much smoke, no fire undecided
there's no smoke without a fire cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: i use the f word when I'm pissed off.. I never meant to use cuz yesternight was d first time i opened the thread, i wanted to stay out of any debate..**** so you too want to remote control a man abi??
lolz,not really my dear but that doesn't mean any man should exercise superiority\authority over me?why I go school?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lolz,not really my dear but that doesn't mean any man should exercise superiority\authority over me?why I go school?
there can't be 2 captains in a ship and there can be a ship without a captain. If a man doesn't exercise authority, who will? you well, you can exercise your authority on a half man, not a real man and in no time, family and friends will break you guyz up... shekena
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: there's no smoke without a fire cheesy
Chei, you don already fail debate grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Chei, you don already fail debate grin
i rephrased you grin at sexskillz pls i hope Nairalanders are the Judges cuz you have to employ the services of Judges outside the romance section grin you know what i mean right?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: i rephrased you grin
Rephrased? I feel sorry for your team mates already cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Rephrased? I feel sorry for your team mates already cheesy
feel sorry for what abeg feel sorry for urself jare
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: feel sorry for what abeg feel sorry for urself jare
ok undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Sexkillz, when will this debate start exactly? Or when do we have to post our opening statement Friday or saturday? Time?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Sexkillz, when will this debate start exactly? Or when do we have to post our opening statement Friday or saturday? Time?
I'll create a special thread for the debate. It is slated to kick off 4pm on Saturday. Nigeria time. Once it starts, you can post the opening arguments.

I am asking participants to get prepared in advance so that we have a very smooth and swift hitch free first round. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
But if the participants feel Friday is best, I'll have no objections. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Ok perfecto!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Let's see how everyone else feels about Friday start, I am good for either days 4pm start.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
sexkillz: But if the participants feel Friday is best, I'll have no objections. . .
Friday is OK. cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: sege diaiska danboroba angry angry angry I just opened this thread and i saw some guys opposing! and I'm like WTFFFFFFFFF! are you guys Goodluck Jonathan? A man that doesn't know he's the commander in chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic A man that doesn't know his powers angry angry wtf.. I'm so in this!!! and I'm against every guy opposing angry angry wtf!!! Me i will be talking and my GF/wife will disobey me or she would want to feel superior is she fawking mad ni sexskillszx put me no 1.. let me finsih all thwei women conming here to post.. HJonestlyt Ims so agrngry and so angry angry angry

Beeny, I go wound you oo. Letting a man have superiority over you is a personal choice. So, if other men decide to oppose that's because they know it isn't something they can just impose and every woman accepts.

Letting you wear the trousers doesn't mean, you are above the woman.

If that was the case, then you shouldn't oppose when the white man thinks he has superiority over you. Nau?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Abeg u all should save your arguments for Saturday.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2012
am fine with either of the days, but i think saturday should be most definately perfect
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
sexkillz: But if the participants feel Friday is best, I'll have no objections. . .
I have choir reheasals by 4pm on sat,kindly make it friday biko
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Beeny, I go wound you oo. Letting a man have superiority over you is a personal choice. So, if other men decide to oppose that's because they know it isn't something they can just impose and every woman accepts.

Letting you wear the trousers doesn't mean, you are above the woman.

If that was the case, then you shouldn't oppose when the white man thinks he has superiority over you. Nau?
it's not a personal choice.. that's how it's suppose to be ok.. The case of Gender superiority and Race superiority are two different issues ok
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
though is my sister introductn on saturday, but i will make time. No woman can reverse the divine order by God. Am also saying guys in nl shld support. killz wen is starting?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sexkillz..

I would like to post mine on Friday and I will be traveling with my hubby so the would use my tablet to comment my rebuttal if i make it on time. What do u think?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bennyraz...

You are right...i dont control my hubby seeing that he isnt my child and he doesnt control me seeing that i a grown woman and my father did a great job of raising me so i dont need my hubby to raise me.

The Chimas are doing great.....next question?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sexkillz..

I would like to post mine on Friday and I will be traveling with my hubby so the would use my tablet to comment my rebuttal if i make it on time. What do u think?
Shouldn't be a problem....
Just notify him before posting so that the post can stay hidden until the floor opens.

Are u debating me on bedmatics skills?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: it's not a personal choice.. that's how it's suppose to be ok.. The case of Gender superiority and Race superiority are two different issues ok

Please explain how they are different and why is it suppose to be that way.

Explain yourself, mr!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
jay bee:
Shouldn't be a problem....
Just notify him before posting so that the post can stay hidden until the floor opens.

Are u debating me on bedmatics skills?

You need to take a cold shower ese.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Bennyraz...

You are right...i dont control my hubby seeing that he isnt my child and he doesnt control me seeing that i a grown woman and my father did a great job of raising me so i dont need my hubby to raise me.

The Chimas are doing great.....next question?
so your point is, nobody should feel superior than the other nice one
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You need to take a cold shower ese.
Else what?
why cold water u meanie angry angry angry angryIt's too damn cold
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Please explain how they are different and why is it suppose to be that way.

Explain yourself, mr!!
a man is different from a woman isn't that right?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
bennyraz: so your point is, nobody should feel superior than the other nice one

My point is just be prepsre for a slaughter come the weekend. I am pulling out the big gubs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men / I Enjoy Sex During My Period. / She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.