Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken (782 Views)

How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP / How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. / Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken by remedies4a(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2008
Re: How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken by boladez(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2008
I really think someone is trying to FORCE LINK the man's death to EL-Rufai, smear campaign if u ask me!!!!.

If our life expectancy is in the region of 45 - 50yrs; a man who dies at the ripe age of 86 has tried there's no need to use the man's name to play dirty politics.

How come people who were not bothered when the man was having old age sickness suddenly become his BY FORCE children at death!!!!!

I thing whoever the peddlers are should be ignored. May the gentle man's soul rest in peace
Re: How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken by presido1: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2008
Yet ppl still beleive nigeria is united. I beleive such cannever happen to a prominent Hausa or Yoruba fellow.
Re: How El-rufai Caused Ekwensi To Die Heartbroken by doyin13(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2008
presido1:

Yet people still beleive nigeria is united. I beleive such cannever happen to a prominent Hausa or Yoruba fellow.

That is where you would be wrong. . .

There were many instances of Rufai throwing people out of their homes despite their standing in society. . .

(1) (Reply)

New State: Yar’adua Backs Ndigbo / 10 Billion Dollars In 8yrs / Obama's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.