Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56417 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mrkels(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=15pt]These useless soldiers are doing it the wrong way, if this was america, this boy would go scot free. The one na assault and this boy can be freed on this ground. Una nor get sense? E fit even collect millions put for the matter, now if this boy's family is wealthy now, all these pictures you people are posting on him would be evidence. Mtcheeew. Btw, what the soldiers are doing now doesn't seem barbaric to you guys? What's now the difference btw alluu poeple and nairalanders?[/size] undecided
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by diademd: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm am really stock of words.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by laykhorn(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Thank God!!!
When I watchd that video, I couldnt stop vomiting for abt 30minutes. When u see those guys pictures, you feel like you wanna cry. U knw they are definitely nt thiefs to the extent of a phone, They can afford 50k each.Those Aluu guy are inhuman nd needs to be scape goat to others who are making SPARTACUS come into real life.. I couldnt eat through out sunday- what a disheartening event. Let justice take its place and evn the people who were on-looker while such carnage was been done shld be given a minimum of 15 years in prison
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2012
To be honest nd I expect us all to be honest... The guy being beaten and the guy in the other picture don't look alike in any way... D guy being beaten is muscular nd tall but d one at the crime scene looks thick set and not muscular. Intact d crime scene guy looks pot bellied nd older.. Are we sure that guy is onebof the killers? We can only hope....
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Kposkila: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2012
stolen stone: abeg, na wetin be ALUU??
aluu is d name of d community where d barbaric act.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2012
This is Anambra Bakassi all over again. I used to cry with horror whenever I see burnt humans on the street while passing Onitsha.

They said they were fighting crime, and yet they were comitting an even greater one!

Oh the perpetrators of that nonsence will surely die a slow and painful death!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Birichie(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/845310_A4sVKQsCcAAkiK9_jpg281ceaee330e26ca37516c58bbc326b3

Now we need this one arrested, he was the guy using the plank on the heads of
the victims, he is a BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
I saw this comment on page 8,punch newspaper this morning
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by vanstanzy(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Great! Let the enforcement agents collect enough info. to enable 'em round up the others. Justice MUST be served.
But why is the other enforcement guy holding his nose. Is that feaces on the culprit, or did he emerge from the suck-away? grin grin grin
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Horus(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=19pt]Outraged Nigerians launch campaign to identify students’ killers[/size]

OCTOBER 9, 2012

Faces of killers

Nigerians outraged by the lynching of four University of Port Harcourt undergraduates in Aluu, Rivers State, have launched an online campaign to have the killers identified and punished.

Although it was learnt that the community has been deserted following the arrest of the village head, Alhaji Hassan Walewa, and 13 others by the police, users of social media argued that some of the killers could still be traced.

Already, photographs of some of the suspected killers, have surfaced on the Internet.

The photographs were frozen from the video tape of the killings.

One of the suspects was believed to have poured petrol on the students and lit the fire. For instance, a blog, AmeborTalk.com, has the photographs of two of the suspected killers and a crowd at the scene on its page.

A contributor on Nigeria Online Community wrote. “The guy holding the plank was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.

“The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the police.”

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, wrote, “If the Rivers State government thinks this is an incident that will eventually die off, then they have another thing coming! They must prosecute and jail the people who committed this dastardly act before we let it rest!

“We the youths of this country demand that the River State Government look into this matter and arrest everyone in that video. Except the government want to tell us that they have given the youths of Aluu power to arrest and kill indiscriminately.

“The Rivers government MUST make a scapegoat of the people who did this so it doesn’t repeat itself. Next time, it could be my brother or your brother, my child or your child! We can’t let this happen again.”

A blogger, identified simply as Kel, warned that the United Nations would be alerted if any attempt was made to sweep the matter under the carpet, adding that “if our government can’t help us then I guess we’ll get help elsewhere.”

It was also being claimed on some blogs that some policemen were allegedly at the scene of the incident and when the mob told them the young men were killers, they gave their ‘go ahead.’

Some bloggers were enraged that contrary to claims in some quarters, neither arms nor “stolen items”were found on the four young men as confirmed by the JTF who brought their bodies to the mortuary.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/outraged-nigerians-launch-campaign-to-identify-students-killers/
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by shegzymoni: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oil_Cabal:

lol...handcuffed... grin grin grin.... let him try and run na .Good job justice must be served on those murderers
♈ is he nt unclad sef. Stupid beast
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by vanstanzy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Horus: [size=19pt]Outraged Nigerians launch campaign to identify students’ killers[/size]

OCTOBER 9, 2012

Faces of killers

Nigerians outraged by the lynching of four University of Port Harcourt undergraduates in Aluu, Rivers State, have launched an online campaign to have the killers identified and punished.

Although it was learnt that the community has been deserted following the arrest of the village head, Alhaji Hassan Walewa, and 13 others by the police, users of social media argued that some of the killers could still be traced.

Already, photographs of some of the suspected killers, have surfaced on the Internet.

The photographs were frozen from the video tape of the killings.

One of the suspects was believed to have poured petrol on the students and lit the fire. For instance, a blog, AmeborTalk.com, has the photographs of two of the suspected killers and a crowd at the scene on its page.

A contributor on Nigeria Online Community wrote. “The guy holding the plank was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.

“The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the police.”

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, wrote, “If the Rivers State government thinks this is an incident that will eventually die off, then they have another thing coming! They must prosecute and jail the people who committed this dastardly act before we let it rest!

“We the youths of this country demand that the River State Government look into this matter and arrest everyone in that video. Except the government want to tell us that they have given the youths of Aluu power to arrest and kill indiscriminately.

“The Rivers government MUST make a scapegoat of the people who did this so it doesn’t repeat itself. Next time, it could be my brother or your brother, my child or your child! We can’t let this happen again.”

A blogger, identified simply as Kel, warned that the United Nations would be alerted if any attempt was made to sweep the matter under the carpet, adding that “if our government can’t help us then I guess we’ll get help elsewhere.”

It was also being claimed on some blogs that some policemen were allegedly at the scene of the incident and when the mob told them the young men were killers, they gave their ‘go ahead.’

Some bloggers were enraged that contrary to claims in some quarters, neither arms nor “stolen items”were found on the four young men as confirmed by the JTF who brought their bodies to the mortuary.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/outraged-nigerians-launch-campaign-to-identify-students-killers/

This BEASTLY ACT must not, never be swept under the carpet. Infact if law enforcement agents were there present in the crowd, they too should be arraigned, stripped off their ranks, dismissed from the force and jailed.
If nothing is done about this now, tomorrow the victim might be a close friend or a relative. Nigerians made a very, big mistake in the past to allow this kind of jungle justice to take place, it happens in Lagos, during the OPC, Bakassi boys era. Hope we can all learn from this. Only the law enforcement agents are allowed and should prosecute offenders, non other.

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by malipalina: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
control_seven: If u truly believe this story/pictures, then u can believe anything. Reasons?
1) Those men in army uniforms are not Nigerian soldiers. They look rough and unkept.
2) Nigerian security forces don't strip suspects naked when arrested. (Recal Cynthia's murderers arrest)
3) There are no Nigeria Police in the pix. They should be making the arrests & not these fake army on slippas.
4) I didn't see any gun on those security men.
5) The security men seem unserious.
6) Looks more like an induction exercise/test!

inline with my own thought. jare.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by stuhporh: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
blackmale: i pray this is really one of them,,, the bastard will fish out the rest,,, they shud publicly born this guy alive..

I could saythere is or are no difference(s) between you and this alleged murderer

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by kfree: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oooooooohhh all diz were dem de du no follow,mak dem jst handova de guy giv medical students mak dem dissect de guy alive carry teach.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by adoleadah: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2012
These dnt look like soldiers to me. That guy dnt even look like he has been touched with a broomstick. Peeps look closer... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by albacete(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2012
buzugee: so did the others join in ? because lets face it you cant arrest a man who was just watching and not participating. all these people on nairaland would have watched too, i mean if you are brave enough to be requesting and watching it on video what stops you from being part of the crowd ? as such we have a lot of potential watchers on this site. as such it will be unfair to arrest the watchers. which is why i am interested in who done all the killing. forget the watchers. was it just 1 guy who done all the killing ? and if thats the case its only 1 guy that should be arrested

NLanders that are requesting for the video won't likely be cheering d guy with d sweat shirt when watching d video.

Did it not occur to u that it was their chants of "DIE! DIE!. THIS YELLOW ONE NEVER DIE!" that gave the beast d guts to keep planking them.
They all should be arrested and made to face the consequences of their actions.

Moreover, they are the ones that will give the police clue on d whereabouts of the fleeing masterminds of that dastardly acts.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by yuungzee: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
[img][/img0004jpg]
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buklan: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ all shud look @ dose pix. He is not mishandled. Infact- d soljas a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ smiling. Dnt thk ds pix is related to d death of dose guys o
surmeister: seconded dat verdict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.