Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Menstrual Periods Nightmare - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Periods Nightmare (978 Views)

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods / Skipping Menstrual Periods Two Months In A Row. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Periods Nightmare by Jasiel(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okay, I've brought up this issue before about my periods being irregular...(I didn't get any tangible advice or feedback). It all started in june of this year. I skipped the month of june and july. Happily, it came in august, but skipped september. I'm 21 and I'm not sexually active...So can anybody help me pleaaaaaaassseee
Re: Menstrual Periods Nightmare by kcstyle40(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
YES I CAN HELP YOU
all u have to do is call me so i can activate you ok?
Your period is skipping because you re inactive and i will gladly activate you with my one eye MASTER KEY.
At no extra charge cool
Re: Menstrual Periods Nightmare by Jasiel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Keep moving mister
Re: Menstrual Periods Nightmare by debosky(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Erm. . .without claiming to be an expert, there are many causes of irregular periods, one of which is a hormonal imbalance. Have you investigated whether this might be the case?

Also stress can also contribute to irregular periods (and you do sound stressed) so maybe you should try and relax and not worry about it?

I'm sure you would have seen this, but I'll post the link anyways just in case.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Periods-irregular/Pages/Causes.aspx

Since you're not sexually active, it may simply be a case of a phase you're passing through - hormonal imbalance coupled with stress.
Re: Menstrual Periods Nightmare by Jasiel(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
@ debosky
I cannot believe u found this thread.....Thank you anyway, the article was very very helpful. I am thinking about seeing a doctor but I'm sort of scared

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Test Done Locally. / Man Allow Doctors End His Life After A Failed Sex Change Operation. / VITAL PROTECTION Mosquito And Insect Repellent Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.