Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am (14099 Views)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Demdem(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2012
Good initiative from the Retardeen i admit however my concern is will corruption allow the true victims of this calamity receive what is due to them?
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by awesomet1(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2012
Boring speech
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by awesomet1(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Dr. Wise:
GEJ should be advised against using the teleprompter going forward. His eyes fixated at the Teleprompter made him look like a chimp.
he looked so bad on TV. His handlers are so incompetent. They make him look worse than he already is.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by mcnepow(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2012
treasure_mi: 70 billion to be spent as relief funds for flood damage. Oga oooo
You must be joking right?
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2012
Reading from a teleprompter makes him look a dummy
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Lucy001(f): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2012
President has just read his speech, and its all about flooding in some parts of the country, and he has setup a committee to head the investigation and funds are to be given to affected states, and the states are categorized basic on A, B, C, and D respectively.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ifeci: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2012
so this president is so inhumane and disconnected from the masses or from wot is happening in the country that he didn't even mention the brutal killing of those uniport boys, not even mubi, not even a mention of "shun violence" by this man; just a committee to make the rich richer!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Besto(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2012
federal thieves allocatin moni to state thieves..!hp its guna go a far away.!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by toluxa1(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Besto: federal thieves allocatin moni to state thieves..!hp its guna go a far away.!

brightsparks: Mtcheeeeew, another opportunity to loot the public treasury, God help us all.

All this butterfly-brain individuals on Nairaland that will never have anything good to say about their country. Its such a shame. How can I be surprised, when the majority are either ender 18 or educated illiterates and inobjective fellows. I sure say una be student and your CGPA no fit flash glo to glo. angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by lookmangiw(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
ifeci: so this president is so inhumane and disconnected from the masses or from wot is happening in the country that he didn't even mention the brutal killing of those uniport boys, not even mubi, not even a mention of "shun violence" by this man; just a committee to make the rich richer!
abi o. Allocating funds to already over fed ministries and agencies and also setting up commitee consist of folks that determined to milk this country dry.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by mjkievo2(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
author=treasure_mi]70 billion to be spent as relief funds for flood damage. Oga oooo[/quote]

17.6b
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by johnshagb(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
1. What happened to the ecological fund?
2. Is mr presido not aware of the mubi. gruesome murder?
3. He said nothing on ALUU4
4. Bakassi not mentioned

Questions from channels presenter.

Clueless retardeen

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by treasuremi1(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2012
is the president not aware'of the students killed in mubi and uniport?at least say something about it....insensitive and clueless govt. I'm just wondering how much dangote,agbakoba and adenuga will benefit from the 70billion naira.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by bigtt76(f): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2012
CHAI!!!!!!! ITS A LIEEEEE! ANOTHER COMMITTEE?? Haba Jona you turn President of Committees? Hmmmm

Lucy001: President has just read his speech, and its all about flooding in some parts of the country, and he has setup a committee to head the investigation and funds are to be given to affected states, and the states are categorized basic on A, B, C, and D respectively.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Besto(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2012
toluxa1:

All this butterfly-brain individuals on Nairaland that will never have anything good to say about their country. Its such a shame. How can I be surprised, when the majority are either ender 18 or educated illiterates and inobjective fellows. I sure say una be student and your CGPA no fit flash glo to glo. angry
with ur cheap ankara u wear.!!!
Beta learn 2live up2reality.!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ifeci: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2012
john_shagb: 1. What happened to the ecological fund?
2. Is mr presido not aware of the mubi. gruesome murder?
3. He said nothing on ALUU4
4. Bakassi not mentioned

Questions from channels presenter.

Clueless retardeen

pls jst forget that man! the only thing we have to do is not to let this rubbish exceed 2015! irrespective of our party affiliations!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by toluxa1(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Besto:
with ur cheap ankara u wear.!!!
Beta learn 2live up2reality.!

See them here, those kids we were talking about cheesy You look more like a cultist to me by the way.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Besto(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2012
toluxa1:

See them here, those kids we were talking about cheesy You look more like a cultist to me by the way.
u sound more lyk a pesin dat stayed in sm local villa all ur lyf
bin wonderin ow u got access2nairaland.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by brightsparks(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2012
toluxa1:

Another brainwashed individual seeking attention, aint got your time, there are more important stuffs to attend to and u are definitely not on the list, so i'll let this pass but don't count on your luck some other tym
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by publisher(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Please enough with the ALUU 4 thing and let the families of the affected students mourn in peace. Police have at least arrested most of the culprits. Our job now is to follow up and ensure justice is done. I even propose that the people who made that video be arrested too... Cant blame them though, Nigerians have a morbid passion for watching gory materials, and then blame government for it.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by bkoy: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2012
We have an ecological fund office now,they deal with ecologically/environmental disasters bt well what do u xpect? Our 'error of a president wouldn't know about dat. During Jonathan's time, there have been more gruesome killings of youths o and he does nothing bout it. Dat guy is a blood sucking demon!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2012
publisher: Please enough with the ALUU 4 thing and let the families of the affected students mourn in peace. Police have at least arrested most of the culprits. Our job now is to follow up and ensure justice is done. I even propose that the people who made that video be arrested too... Cant blame them though, Nigerians have a morbid passion for watch gory materials, and then blame government for it.

Why should they? DO u think it will become a national discourse if this patriotic duty wasnt done by them. It would have just happened and no one will hear about it. Instead i feel they should be rewarded.
During the jungle justice, Police was no where to be found.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ifeci: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2012
publisher: Please enough with the ALUU 4 thing and let the families of the affected students mourn in peace. Police have at least arrested most of the culprits. Our job now is to follow up and ensure justice is done. I even propose that the people who made that video be arrested too... Cant blame them though, Nigerians have a morbid passion for watch gory materials, and then blame government for it.

come! just be very careful this morning! which kain tlk b dis one!?
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Ijebulogic(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Mr President: Morning Team
Psychophants: Moring Sa!!, Long Live Nigeria Sir, Long Live Madam sir!!, Morin Sir.
Mr President: Okay, straight to business. Please give me highlights of the main issues we need to address this week.
Psychophants: Commander in Chief, we are facing the biggest national disaster of our time sir, the people are dying in floods sir, even my grandmother's house in some unknown village that contributes nothing to our GDP is flooded sir. The people are screaming for help, the Ministries are screaming for funds. we need funds sir - that is, cash, dollars, faroukas, Kudi, moneeee!!!
President: Oh that is terrible. So let me understand this, is this flooding a national or localised issue
Adviser: Localised sir, we have found that....
Psychophant: Please, please please, Mr adviser, you are not on top of the matter. Mr President this is a National disaster and the funding must reflect federal character. The desert areas of the north must get funds, also the people who already live on water in the creeks must be well funded. Areas like Lagos, run by that opposition party, Action Group or so dont need any funds, they have plenty money. But back to the issue of funds sir, we need money fast fast sir. fast!!!
Mr President: Okay, thank God we have the Ecological Fund and competent Ministers and Agencies to handle this issue
Adviser: You are right sir, the Ecological fund invested in Treasury Bills and Government Bonds and by my estimate should be worth about...
Psychophants: Haba Mr adviser, why do you mislead us?? Mr President, the Ecological fund has been wiped out by the global financial crisis and all the inaction of the CBN. In fact sir, i think we need to invite the Governor of the CBN to come and tell us what happened to the fund. I think we should use the money from Government savings sir!
Mr President: Okay and modalities to be managed my NEMA, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Agric, Housing and Works?
Psychphants (shout in unison): No sir, this is politically sensitive and affects all arms of Government. We should run by an objective committee sir.
Mr President: Okay, makes sense. So i need the DG of that NEMA place, Perhaps an economist, and lets get in touch with the UN agencies that are experts in disaster management. What about that Mayor of New Orleans, he did an amazing job during their disaster - lets invite him to advise us on a special contract. Okay team?
Psychphants: No sir! absolutely not!!! we dont need foreign assistance or the people will say you are weak! Common New Orleans Mayor...who is he sir? Does he have money like our Adenuga and Aliko? we think we should promote our own people sir.
Mr President: well...okay. I dont agree but in the spirit of democracy, i will side with my advisory team. Set up the commitee immeditaly and write my speech, i want to address my people tomorrow morning by 7am. Any other issues?
Adviser: yes sir...last weekend, four students.
Psychophant: Oga adviser!!! Please go and write the grammar for the speech let me finish briefing Oga on the students.
Adviser: Okay, excuse me sir while i call the media etc.
Psychophant: Thank you and good bye. Ehen Mr President, some cult boys killed themselves last weekend. This country sha. In our days, shebi we just used to box each other and smoke gbana. Now the cultists are killing themselves. But dont worry sir, the Nigerian people are not even concerned about it.
Mr President: As a former lecturer, this thing pains me. I should spend at least 1 minute consoling the families?
Psychophant: HABA!! capital no sir! Next thing they will say its because the boys were in a cult you sponsored thats why you are talking. They will ask why you didnt talk since when others were killing themselves. Dont worry sir. Lets handle the floods, Nigerians are not worried about those boys.
Mr President: Well, okay, i guess you guys are doing your jobs and giving me the information that i need to act.
Psychophants: YES SIR! Long Live Nigeria sir... please sir, we need funds fast to mobilise the committee.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by andyanders: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2012
In fact, I wonder why this man should come out to wake people to watch a nationwide broadcast by Jonathan.
Why come here to tell us how much he wants to share with his PDP contractors? Share the money in your bedroom and stop disturbing people with this weak address to the nation.
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Good move by the Presidency. Victims of Flooding warrant rehabilitation and courage that the Government cares about their plight. GEJ keeps impressing us with his moves. He didn't appoint regular corrupt and hungry politicians to head the relief effort, he chose 3 humanitarian citizens who we know can not consider the relief f, 2 with highest national awards to head the relief effort. These 3 businessmen are commendable for factoring in their time from their busy schedule to assist the flood victims. Great move, if you ask me. Wonderful, Wonderful! FRESH AIR!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by ifeci: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Good move by the Presidency. Victims of Flooding warrant rehabilitation and courage that the Government cares about their plight. GEJ keeps impressing us with his moves. He didn't appoint regular corrupt and hungry politicians to head the relief effort, he chose 3 humanitarian billionaires, 2 with highest national awards to head the relief effort. These 3 billionaires are commendable for factoring in their time from their busy schedule to assist the flood victims. Great move, if you ask me. Wonderful, Wonderful! FRESH AIR!

may i say that we didn't expect anything sensible from u! meaning dt, we r not surprised on ur unrelenting support for the "clueless one".
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by chichiman: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
[b]THIS IDI0T OF A MAN CALLED NIGERIAN PRESIDENT DELIVERED AN ADDRESS TO THE NATION WITHOUT MAKING REFERENCE TO THE DASTARDLY KILLINGS OF FOUR UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT STUDENTS WHICH RECENTLY TOOK PLACE AND THE KILLINGS AT THE POLYTECHNIC IN MUBI WHICH CLAIMED THE LIVES OF MANY STUDENTS.

JONATHAN GOODLUCK IS NOTHING BUT AN ABSOLUTE SHAME NOT ONLY TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS BUT ALSO TO THE HUMAN RACE. HERE IN THE UK, A 5-YEAR OLD GIRL, APRIL JONES, WAS ABDUCTED SENDING SHOCK WAVES ACROSS THE COUNTRY. DAVID CAMERON, THE PM, HAD TO TAKE TIME OUT TO SPEAK WITH THE PRESS ABOUT IT, SENDING ALSO SOLIDARITY MESSAGE TO THE FAMILY. JONATHAN'S ATTITUDE APTLY DEMONSTRATES HOW COMPLETELY DETACHED AND ABSOLUTELY OUT OF TOUCH THESE SO CALLED NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. I KNOW TWO WRONGS WOULDN'T MAKE A RIGHT. NONETHELESS, THAT COMMUNITY OUGHT TO BE COMPLETED WIPED AWAY FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET EARTH -- WHATEVER THAT IMPLIES IN REAL AND PRACTICAL TERMS.
[/b]

[size=18pt]SILLY, SHAMBOLIC, SHAMELESS, INCOMPETENT, INSENSITIVE, DUMB AND CLUELESS PLEB!

ANYONE KNOWS WHERE GEJ'S CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING? HE DEFINITELY NEEDS ONE OF HIS KIDS HACKED TO DEATH AND BURNT ALIVE TO APPRECIATE WHAT OTHER NIGERIAN PARENTS ARE SUFFERING
[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by doctokwus: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Goddam it.Mubi massacre not evn mentioned;does he understand d calamity of dat event:dat some individuals can enter a hostel& kill young boys& girls without anybody seeing d tragedy in it,4get d boko haram bombings(as tragic as it is)because dese are mainly carried out by suicide bombers,but a targeted killings,men it almost like d beginnings of an ethnic cleansing,yet it wasn't mentioned.2 b honest,I thought d speech was about d mubi massacre wt an update on Dame,but its all about d floods dat av bn on for about 2mths,meanwhile there is an ecological fund,NEMA,etc.Why must it evn always b Dangote,Otedola;Christopher Kolade commitee on fuel subsidy funds what has it achieved.Rubbish
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by remzytimer: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] Well spoken and well composed! The first Nigerian President that has fear of God in him! U won't appreciate what u have untill u loose it.....God bless Nigeria!
Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by Killcabal(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2012
Shoeless talk

Re: President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am by sharpman1(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN / Qua Iboe Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (New Electricity Generating Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.