Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (85644 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by alexispaul(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have this babe, and we have been for three years. Until when eventually I went for my service year. The distance was SO long that we saw just once n NOTHING HAPPENED and I met with another babe whom we started as friends but who stole my heart in process and I love so much. She too is in a distance relationship cos d guy is abroad n promising her marriage. We have similar stories cos we have met our partners families but the issue is the love is not like before and I doubt loving my initial GF the way I love the new one. We both back from service but haven't seen our initial partner cos of the above reasons. I don't want to go back outta pity. What do I do? Advice please
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Richiy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
If there are no plans of getting together asap, long distance relationships should be avoided. For your sanity of mind, avoid it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by frakdon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustTara:
Your ice cream is suspicious....
it is? Clears throat* well that's how some of you do say, even though, una, go still collect the ice cream...well you can still go ask about my ice cream.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by RuggedSniper: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abujafood:
7. He picks up fights with you easily and more often than before.... Means he's becoming bored and irritated with you

8. Doesn't pick or returns your calls and gives only frivolous reasons for behaving that way ...... Same as above but in addition is not totally sure of what to do (leave or stay)

9. Doesn't play heartily like before ....... (you are less appealing to him now than ever before)

More to come as I recall!
This list above is tame for those who know... Money for weekly/monthly/quarterly air travels, commitment, and the use of real time advanced ICT tools such as Zoom, and daily video calls will elevate any LDR to the stratospheres. If you know, you know. grin
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by RuggedSniper: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
simdam500:
It is not easy to maintain a long distance relationship. But if you have one, you must take care to keep it alive, for over a long period of time, a long distance relationship might not work. How would you know if your long distance online relationship is fading? There are certain signs you should look out for. The major

1. You communicate less
You have begun to communicate lesser and lesser. You do not find talking to him amazing anymore and the magic has reduced. Also, you do not look forward to talking to him again sooner. The initial excitement has faded and you now are looking towards moving on. It is a sign that the relationship is now fading.

2. He takes time to reply to your messages
You have sent him a message but he is taking ages to reply. If it is once in a while, the reason could be genuine. But if it becomes habitual, remember that he does not consider you crucial in his life anymore and it is a sure sign that your long distance relationship is now fading. You may also find that you do not want to be connected to him round the clock any longer.

3. He cannot find time for you readily anymore
Earlier, he was readily available to talk to you over the phone or have a video chat when you wanted. But it now seems that he is finding it more and more difficult to find time for you. The reason could be genuine, but if he really loves you, he will definitely find a way to be able to talk to you. But if it seems that he is putting no effort to be available for you, it could be a sign of a fading relationship.

4. He is acting aloof
If his behavior has become cold recently and he seems to be acting more like a stranger, it could be a sign that he is seeing someone else. If he is acting aloof, you might consider rethinking the relationship as it could be on the verge of breaking up.

5. Neither of you is ready to compromise
In case of a long distance relationship, it is essential that both visit each other sometimes. But if you have discovered that for the last few days, he does not find time to be able to visit and you and/or you do not want to spend a nice holiday or weekend to go and visit him, it is a sign that the relationship is not working anymore.

6. He talks to you only when he is alone
If you find that your long distance boyfriend talks to you only when he is alone, he could be hiding you from his friends and family and the reason behind it could be that he is no longer considering you as his future life partner. It is a sure sign that the relationship is fading.

http://www.magforwomen.com/6-signs-your-long-distance-relationship-is-fading/
Tame for the certified "big dawgs." wink
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by tnerro1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Long distance relationship doesn’t work, currently bleeping a girl whose boyfriend is in Lagos, nothing serious, just on and off bleeping and we never talk about her boyfriend but we both know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.