Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (42533 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I like your modesty, but I am tired of spoon-feeding adults with mild-truths. Am a give it to them.
Thanks, i will just sit in the backlines, and pray that our heavelenly Father should deliver us all.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by tpapi: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: There is nothing evil about sex. Not at all. Religion gives bad names to issues and tells people about existent iniquities just to induce the guilty sentiments, and go behind to control you in a chain or sinfulness and repentance, a perpetual cycle to keep you in church and milk you of your resources. Think of it, Hospital is for the sick, and when you get well, you check out and go home. Church is for the sinners, when you are cleansed, you are supposed to go home, but unfortunately, you will never have to go home, cos pastors say, you were born in sin (iniiquity). Sex became sin, so in sin, you were born. It is silly to believe all that bullcrap!
can u see d quality of ur IQ
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
tpapi: can u see d quality of ur IQ
This is not IQ, its commonsense.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Married or unmarried, the desire for sex is not a sin. It is nature. U cant cheat nature....

Pre-marital sex is sin when you sleep with more than 1 woman. Once you sleep with a woman, you have married her. That is the exact covenant God uses to seal marriage. The marriage ceremonies are just formalties...
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
On dat Judgement day..........many wl cry n cry until dey can cry nomore
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nuezha(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: There is nothing evil about sex. Not at all. Religion gives bad names to issues and tells people about existent iniquities just to induce the guilty sentiments, and go behind to control you in a chain or sinfulness and repentance, a perpetual cycle to keep you in church and milk you of your resources. Think of it, Hospital is for the sick, and when you get well, you check out and go home. Church is for the sinners, when you are cleansed, you are supposed to go home, but unfortunately, you will never have to go home, cos pastors say, you were born in sin (iniiquity). Sex became sin, so in sin, you were born. It is silly to believe all that bullcrap!

Bravo!
But no thanks to you.
Always read between lines I advice.
I love s.ex but I have a wife to fulfil my e/ro/tic desires with, ANYTIME.
I once think like you but now I know better.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by codeline(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Heliesha: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
its beta u keep quiet if u dnt knw every thing, no one made anyone judge over any body so nt all pastor all d same.If u dont ave faith keep shut it doesnt mean what the say are lies.even without pastor condemming sex before marriage the health cares encourage abstinence from sex and if u cant hold body dey say save sex with only one customer which i dnt encourage. We knw of d side effect of sex b4 marriage,hiv,emotional instability,guilt STDs and unwanted preganancy.Symtyms we all ave to believe God as our best interest @ hrt if u luk at all the side effect of sex b4 marriage.the bible made us to understand all dis pleasure ar 4 while,after u re don guilt and fear is most often followed by such wen done outside marriage.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by felicity17(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Who cares what the pastors say. I cant miss sex for heaven sef. Heaven can wait, or when I wan die at 90yrs, I go pray for forgiveness at my death bed. God is merciful, no be so ?
Whatever makes u think u will have the opportunity to plead for mercy well I don't know
But one thing is sure "tomorrow may just be too late dearie"
Make up ur mind today and ask for the mercy now........
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by tnktosin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mystiqme: So what testifies against girls o?
Testicles testify against guys while boobiez testify against gurls.
Y'all have been warned. tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by dasparrow: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Post

God bless you Pastor Adeboye! This is what we discussed in the other thread where I mentioned that sex is the closest you can get to a person and it is a covenant. I am glad the man of God has stated the same. Let those who have ears hear.

It is no coincidence that Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of the world. It is because as Africans, we are not conservative with our bodies. Most African men sleep around even when married and many African women are now catching up with them doing the same.

Polygamy is not helping matters either where a man and up to four women whom he considers his wives are all sharing stinking and possibly contaminated body fluids with each other. Disgusting if you ask me! Pastor Adeboye has spoken well. He who has ears should hear.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I have the right to judge these Pastors, people have been scared of talking about them for too long. They judge us by chastising us against sex, yet they receive fraud money tithes, launder money for 10% and fly needless jets. Yet we are not supposed to judge them ? Says who ?

Says God. Matt 7:1 & Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Who cares what the pastors say. I cant miss sex for heaven sef. Heaven can wait, or when I wan die at 90yrs, I go pray for forgiveness at my death bed. God is merciful, no be so ?

Your comments are so repellent, seriously you need God's mercy. cry cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Zico0(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Series22: Ok, we have heard.. Lets talk private Jets.
lol, dude yu no serious ooo
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol, thats not the only reason why I quit going to church. To me the church is all a propaganda, the bible contradicts itself alot. If we are meant to serve one God, then why is christianity broken? I don't need to have a rethink, thank you. I am very contempt with my life.

Sister, you need to have a rethink, don't go with the flow but go low. Salvation is a personal thing and don't think the Bible is contradicting,it takes beyond the ordinary to understand and comprehend the word of God. We need the Holy spirit to interpret,give us spirit of discernment and insight into the mysteries of the word of God, but when we have not the spirit in us, then it cannot lead us and help us to understand the word of God.

Hebrews 5:11 Hebrews 2:1, Hebrews 3:12

Don't quit serving God.
Don't drift away from Him.
Don't grow dull of God's word

Don't despise fellowship with others but live by faith (Hebrews 10:24-31)

24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The truth be told, premarital s.ex or ex-marital affairs are ungodly and there is no two word to it, what is bad is bad.
Proverbs 23:23 "Buy the truth and sell it not"
John 8:32 "You shall know the truth, and it shall set you free".

I pray God in his infinite mercies help us all. AMEN
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Dibangoking(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: These pastors and their lies.
u need to be careful wif wot u say
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

Jeez!!! Ok..I give up

Better you do! Salvation of a man should be a personal experience. Some people claimed to know so much of the Bible but in the wrong perspective because they lack the spirit of God. And there is no way you can force them to see what is true from the lies and deceits of the devil, it would take personal conviction of the Holy spirit for God to encounter and transform the whole course of their lives. Just know what you believe, and know your God, that's all.

God will help us all.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ubong560(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=beautiful Onyi]Guys note, everywhere you go as a man and have intimate releases, your testicles will testify against you!

Lol cheesy grin. Testicles testifying- that's really cracked me up. [mehn, dat's really repulsive. Testicles is testifying. Meaning if it were dick, then it would av been dignifying] Anywher, it's gud 2 listen 2d man of God
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

I can sense your conscience judging you..

I thought I was the only person who had noticed it. I guess that much too and don't need to be told otherwise either by her or anyone. @candieangel12; Neither self-pity nor self-reproach would save you, go back to Christ, confess it to him, he's just and merciful to forgive us all of our numerous sins.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Yes those are all sins too. So why dont the pastor capitalize on these other sins? Why only sex? Is sex d greatest sin in this world? Abi y God come give Mary belly if its so? Last time I checked, Mary was dating Joseph. All these dang pastors n their hypocritical preachings! angry

Yes, Joseph was courting Mary, but he knew her not. So what's your point about that? You are trying to justify your s-exual escapade/lifestyle twisting the word of God & those of the MOG in your own favour. Don't be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap.

Seriously, we are all guilty of this in one way or the other,but trying to dissuade each other from living our lives according to the laid down biblical principles, shying away from the facts and gospel truths of the word of God is a great sin in it's own form.

I pray, God will help us all.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Too many pastors on this thread, i quit. . .
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Dsage1: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
solbil: its exactly what i am trying to say. THE REASON MEN DO NOT TURN DOWN SEX IS BECOS; THE SOCIETY HAS TOLD THEM TO BE OUTGOING WHEN IT COMES TO SEX. SO THEY DONT BOTHER TO CONTAIN THE URGE WHEN IT COMES. If niit for the orientaion the society has given to the ladies, they would have been in the shoes of men today. And it is changing. Women are becoming more open when it comes to sexuality.

You needs more knowledge man. Inability of the men to turn down sex is innate and not what society dictates. The urge for sex in men is so strong that every men,irrespective of stutus can fall for it.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
cheesy testifyn testicles,guys bware.no b only grls e dy show on
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=ubong560][/quote]me sef laf tire
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ignorant people will generalise everyone and call all pastors liars. What amazes me is why people sleep with bible under their pillow but refuse to read it . Read the word of God yourself and don't live your life on some pastors teachings . Live by the word of God. Why do you follow a Pastor and worship a Pastor? Christ in His word said Do not be imitators of men. You must only worship God not your pastor. Where there is no expectation , there can be no disappointment . If you follow man, you will always be disappointed because man is flesh.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tedpgrass: Hilarious but could be true, I suppose.One cuts covenant with every bedmate....
Whether blood or not is left to be decided.
What's a little worrying is with whom one's convenanting with.It's said that one carries around connections or attachments (spirits) from activities with previous bedmates n their concurrent previous contacts.
Now that's a lot to carry around.!!!!
Yes, you are right . For those who choose to sleep with every thing under heaven.... They will be carrying lots but for those who recognise this gift of God as sacred ... Then you don't carry the baggage of the world
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: Too many pastors on this thread, i quit. . .
it's a good thing. It helps people search their conscience. What would you rather people be discussing ... Eba and egusi stew ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I thought I was the only person who had noticed it. I guess that much too and don't need to be told otherwise either by her or anyone. @candieangel12; Neither self-pity nor self-reproach would save you, go back to Christ, confess it to him, he's just and merciful to forgive us all of our numerous sins.
True wisdom
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
gboss4sure: Then tell us the truth if what he said is a lie.Don't try to justify your actions, it doesn't save you at the end
I concur...exactly my thinking too . You call someone a liar but offer no reasonable explanation.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:

keep judging others. D last time i checked, d bible commanded us not to judge. 'thou shall not judge'
Sounds like guilty conscience to me.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:
OMG! Please enlighten me on 'holy sex'......jst wanna kw wat makes holy s.ex
Me too!!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by SELFWORTH: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, I accept the fact that you said Devil is my father, then what do I stand to lose ? I own the whole world then. Who cares about your sugar candy heaven anyway. Will MJ, Tupac, Fela, and the most sexy ladies be there in your little heaven, little cos not many people will be there apart from you. Truth is, all this is fiction. How come I didnt hear much about heaven in the old testaments. Was it just a new generation indoctrination propaganda tool ?
you sound very lost !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.