Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hollywood Vs Bollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (3857 Views)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood. / Hollywood Vs Bollywood / Hollywood Vs Bollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Fimmy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2006
which one is the best?

<< See also Nollywood vs Hollywood >>
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by bluenubian(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2006
what is bollywood?
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by sade511(f): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2006
Bollywood is the entertainment industry in India.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by sade511(f): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2006
I have never really watched any Bollywood music or listen to any Bollywood music so I cant judge in this one undecided.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Hero(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2006
bluenubian:

what is bollywood?

And there in lies your answer. cheesy Bollywood productions are gay as ish!! A whole bunch of fruitcakes dancing around and singing all the damn time!! And they always make their women look white as ghosts. Showing how racist and self-hating that nation is. kiss
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Ynot(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2006
Hero:

A whole bunch of fruitcakes dancing around and singing all the damn time!!

And whats wrong in that? Aint that the same with rappers dancing around with hooters showing their tits/ass in most american movies
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2006
nollywood is the best smiley
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by bluenubian(f): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2006
oh bollywood, get it
i dont think we should be comparing both, both types are different and are traditional in its own way. and their fans are two different kinds of people
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by jagunlabi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2006
I would go for bollywood when it comes to sheer class in classical storytelling ability.Thery are far more visual and aesthetic than hollywood that is more about technology and special effects.They have lost a lot in simple storytelling art.
Bollywood use lightings and camera movements a lot better than hollywood,too.
Hollywood should return to the basics of good,simple visual storytelling.That is why Clint Eastwood's movies win oscars all the time,because he is a damn good storyteller,visually ofcourse.

BTW,for all you bollywood fans,SALMAN KHAN has been jailed for 5 years for poaching an animal on the endangered species list.Tragic!
Fimmy:

which one is the best?
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by eveseh(f): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2006
i will take bollywood.
u know america just always wanna be the bestthey wanna have
everything.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by larger20(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2006
Nollywood sounds like something cool. why cant people be origina, from hollywood to nolly to dolly
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Ynot(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2006
eveseh:

i will take bollywood.
u know america just always want to be the bestthey want to have
everything.

@eveseh

I think you got it all confused. Movies from bollywood are made in India not America.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Efani(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2006
i havent even heard of a bollywood bfore.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Fimmy(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2006
Bollywood is just like Nollywood only that they are more advanced that us.
to me Bolly is better than Holly
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Hotstepper(f): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2006
Bollywood is way past NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD, no comparison of any kind
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by eveseh(f): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2006
hollywood
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Efani(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2006
hollywood
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by ciaragirl(f): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2006
hollywood
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2006
Bollywood cheeses me because half of the time they are dancing, They could be in a serious scenario and thet just start dancing, for instance i watched one and two guys were about to fight then all of a sudden they started dancing what the heck is that tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by bluenubian(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2006
i cant believe someone even asked this question, atrocity!
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2006
Hotstepper:

Bollywood is way past NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD, no comparison of any kind

Hey Blue, someone said they preferred Bollywood. I think they were serious I did not find any trace of saracasm. can you?
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2006
oh my goodness compare bollywood with nollywood shocked can the nollywood actors stand even close to bollywood tongue they are not beautiful like the indians please people nollywood standarn have not reach bollywood. may be inthe future but now lipsrsealed I stay ca not believe my eyes shocked
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2006
rokiatu, please hold ur bullshit, i have watched many stuypid stupid, and long bollywood movies and there is nothing so dman special about them, yeah the girls are nice but the guys are hideous, im not gay so there is no visual there for me, next their stupid movies are all the same and tehy lip sing, unlike hollywood where atlaeast its the actors voice. in bollywood they just get singers and have their actors lip sing to their stupid high pitched excuse for songs. blah. i am soo tired of this crap, yes nigeria has a long way to go, but ther are many beautiful nigerian girls out there the prettiest ive seen is a nigerian so hold that horse shit thats coming out of ur mouth. not to mention the fact that indians front like hell, they are just as bad as nigerian girls, actually they are worse. o dont kiss on camera but yet they are all screwing each other in my school, how boring. look im not saying the actresses arent beautiful, but for every pretty indian girl i see i see five ugly ones, o and they dont age well either, so please go to an indian site and talk ur trash, some people are tired of hearing it here. i would pick a nigerian moveie over any lousy boring, bollywood movie anyday.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2006
and by the way hollywood, wins smack down, i mean come on.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
and katherinae i think u i the one who need to keep ur bullshit to ur self or go to hell i do not care tongue.

no one force or open ur eyes to watch indian movies undecided u i the one who seat ur ass down and watch them. and as for ur infor i am on a bollywood forum.

you i saying that they i ugly some of them yes but most of them i very beautiful. and if the nigerian actress i the hotest than where were them when an indian actress name Aishwarya was name the most beautiful lady in the world?

The nigerian actress i also beautiful but i also see 2o ugly nigeria and 1 beautiful one.

u i talking about gay i did not know u where a gay lipsrsealed i see why u talking from behind tongue
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2006
and u i also talking about long stupid indian movies what about nollywood some time i just can stand them there movies have part 1 2 3 even 4 i am not saying that nollywood is bad but for me bollywood frist, nollywood secound and hollywood last. even thought hollywood is the most popular but i also get sick of watching their body and sex scence.

if you i tried of hearing about bollywood than do not come in the bollywood topics. if you go to the nigeria topics u will not hear me talking about bollywood because i know that topic is not about bollywood, but u come to a bollywood topic and u said i am talking bullshit. i think u i the one who need to keep that bullshit in that ur mouth that a came from tongue
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2006
i see over 50 indian girls a day, and there are a freaking few who i consider pretty. secondly and for ur infor aishwarya is not the most beautiful woman in teh world, ok, she is beautiful but there are prettier onces out there. stop eating up all this bullshit that the press feeds to u slowpoke. i mean look at u, u odnt even have respect for ur own freaking race, i bet u even wish u were indian pah, gross tongue
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2006
I have respect for my race for sure and i love my colour but that the fact that i am telling u and u i saying sheis not beautiful, google search and see. i am not the one who is making things up. if she is ugly than why did hollywood go to her to make a film with them?

and if u see ugly india so what but as for me i see a lot of beautiful ones. and as for your infor I do not want to be indian just because I love indian movies and I say the true does not mean i want to be indian. angry
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2006
u just come of as someone who doesnt think for themselves,  u are the type of person who watches mtv, and reads magazines, and when white hollywood tells u oh this is in vogue or this person is pretty u say yes they must be, look i didnt say she was not pretty but i have been to many countries and have seen more beautiful girls, so quit with the indian worship, its gross.  i mean the guys are sooooooooooooooooo ugly and even if the ones that look nice always have something wrong ewith them.  like their hideous noses to ther weird double butt chins.

i mean what indian guy can top this, none

Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by omon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2006
So people still watch Indian films?? Ii stopped watching when I turned 12 years.
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by katherinae(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
omon thank u oo abi, once i came to the us and saw better movies i left indian ones alone, then in undergrad, my indian friend tricked me into watching one aand as usual it still sucked
Re: Hollywood Vs Bollywood by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2006
this guy can top that guy pic u posted grin and i do not care I will aways watch indian movies and as for your infor I am not a indian worshiper keep that  nonsense to yourself and do not ever used that world again that i worshiper something else. I pray only to god and god only. so when we are talkink nonsense like this do not used that world again please I do not like it angry.

and about the nose thing that talk is just rubissh. because they look very good. i do not know who nose is ugly if u I thinking about SRK, forget it because his nose make he look even more good looking. so do not think u can convice me to hate indian movies or indian actors a will never work if u like u can talk and talk and talk but it will never work.

because if you ask 15 people 10 will tell u that bollywood actors are good looking. acept for your ugly 50  indian friends u see daily.

so what do you say bollywood hater tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy’s Por.n Movie Destructive Instinct Approved;now Sold In Stores Pic+vid / Breaking News: Paw-paw Is Dead (pictures They Released This Evening Too Much) / News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.