Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! (2233 Views)

Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / Urgent Jobs For Undergraduates In Port Harcourt / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Why TYCOONS RecruServ?

Job hunting with Tycoons RecruServ is easy, reducing that stress significantly and giving you more opportunities.
Top companies come to us with good, bona fide positions, because of our proven ability to source sound, capable and exciting candidates. As a result of our reputation, we are contacted by many of the major operators in diverse industry to help them find the ideal people for their companies.

Tycoons RecruServ is the Number one job seeker's solution because we have:
• Top jobs
• Wide range of financial services vacancies
• Experience
• Expertise
• A proven reputation for success
• National coverage
• Particularly strong in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt

If you're a candidate seeking a new and challenging career opportunity, or a client seeking to partner with a value adding Recruitment Agency, Tycoons RecruServ is the right place! At Tycoons RecruServ we strive to provide an unparalleled level of service to both candidates and clients.

We supply permanent, contract and temporary staff across a range of role types including; Technical Professionals, Sales and Marketing, PR and Communications, Security Executives, Customer Care officers, Administrative Officers, Clerical Support, Project Managers and Executive Search and Selection.

Our model is about helping organizations find, develop, and manage people that will fit into their current and future business needs.

How we work
If you Register with us we will do the searching for you, and instantly ensure we have your details to hand when new vacancies come in.

Should you prefer to speak to one of our associates, please visit any of our offices in LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT, ABUJA.

Our service to you is always professional and confidential. Our reputation is everything to us as a company, and we know that our success is built on that reputation and on our ability to deliver success for you and for our clients seeking new employees.

Our Key Services to Job Seekers are as follows:
 CV Advice
 Interview Techniques.
 Career path Advice
 Free training on "Becoming a person Organizations fight to employ and retain"
 Internship opportunity to acquire real life work skills.

Our Contact

The company operates from purpose-built offices in the business heart of Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt.
ABUJA:
LAGOS: 26 Ezekiel Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja

PORT-HARCOURT: 3rd Floor, Big Treat plc, No1 Stadium Road, Happy bite Complex, Airforce Junction

TEL: LAGOS (07041263804) , PORTHARCOURT (07045722544), ABUJA (07042407974)
E-MAIL: tycoonsrecruserv@gmail.com or recruserv@tycoonsgroup.com
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
The is where intelligent people search
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
RecruServ......here to serve
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Boy2boy: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nice, pls does it cost anything to benefit from your services
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
No. It's totally free.....The organisations pay the bills not you....no percentage on first or any salary!
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by chrisley024(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2012
So wat's in it 4 u guys?

2 Likes

Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Mankarki(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Thee is intellegent .
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2012
CV + Training = Immediate Employment.........That's our unique formula
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by vincentont(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
@ matimatics
do u guys take OND?
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Boy2boy: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Matimatics: CV + Training = Immediate Employment.........That's our unique formula

I'll like to benefit from your service in PH. I have HND in mech engr (upper credit) and I've worked before. Do I still need to undergo trainin and if yes, how can I get enlisted for one. I am interested in engineering or oil company in PH.

Thanks
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
We take OND, HND, Bsc and people with higher qualifications........All you need to do is send an email to the address provided above and you're about getting started!
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
We are taking people to the next level
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Boy2boy: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Matimatie: ....All you need to do is send an email to the address provided above and you're about getting started!

Are u one of die staff? I've sent my cv since wed nd am stil xpectin die response. So what next? Thanks
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
You can be sure someone will speak to you very soon....Sorry for the delay.....We have a long list to attend to. Thanks
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2012
There's no end in sight,we are prepared to continue to serve....and we encourage people to also post their experience here
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Fudey(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2012
Pls can i know where ur Abuja office is located
Re: Get Urgent Jobs, Get Trained , Get Result! by Matimatics: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Abuja Office: Brooks Training Center, JHM Micro finance Opp Sharis Plaza, Aminu Kano Cresent, Wuse 2

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Scholarship 2014/2015 (http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/) / Female Sales Executive / I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.