Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46260 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mrperfect(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
That is unnecessary.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Tstark(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
[/b]
shymexx: Ni.gger syndrome - fight against poor people but too cowardly to fight the system...

They're pus.ssies, anyway...

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Its so serious ooh... We were ask to leave the hostel dis night....
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by agent22: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
aluu 4 uniport 0

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
It's not by burning houses. Where were they when those boys were tortured and killed? Those bastarrds involved in the killing; from the man who thrashed them with a plank to the person who took the video must be caught and dealt with. They must be made to pay by being locked up in a rat infested cell for the rest of their miserable lives.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ujchief(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to life a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
fck u bantu slave! U cal it 'death of a couple of spoilt kids?' u cal 4 undergraduates a 'couple of...', pray, tel, wat number would hav touched ur ro.t.te.n soul? 10? 20? U dont worth the oxygen goin thru ur nostrils, i feel like throwing up at the thut of u staying among humans! Once again, fck u

30 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SisiKill1: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
If we had a justice system that worked. . .and worked well will the students need to do this?!!

They know justice from the appropriate place won't be forthcoming, so they have decided to take the laws into their own hands.

How are they different from the ALUU Villagers?

How does this disprove Desola's Point?!!

Whether you want to accept it or not. . .We are all ALUU Villagers and the Federal Government with its lackadaisical attitude towards justice, peace, safety etc turned us into it. We should be fighting them not ourselves because we are all victims. . .VICTIMS all of us.

It is that simple.

12 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ektbear: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where are the police in all of this?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Just wait and see hw quick d lazy guy called gej wll react nw..let d outcum of all dis be such dt no community wll ever raise a hand on an alleged thief again.. We hv lost 2 many innocent souls due 2 actions lk dis. D next time ppl see an alledged thief they wll even buy him pure water and groundnut and den call or take him 2 d police.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by DANILSA(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
ujchief: Burn down that village! Turn it to a desolate land! Even God did not spare Cain when he murderd Abel. The bible made it clear that what a man (community) sowed, that shall he reap, good measures, pressed down, shaking together and running over! Burn them houzez, burn them market plazez, burn them schoolz! Let it catch a'flame! Bomboklat!
YOUR COMMENT SUGGEST THE KILLERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ektbear: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
agent22: aluu 4 uniport 0

damn
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SOHKAHTOA: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is not what we need, neither can this bring justice.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by anitank(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
SMH at some of ur posts angry angry

@SHYMEXX, all I ask is that u PRAY never to lose a loved one to such brutality!!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by honeycandy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
What this country needs is a revolution. But we need to channel our anger to the authority. I believe that the root cause of jungle justice is the loss of confidence in our security agents. Nigerians are of the notion that sending criminals to the police is a waste of time because at the end of the day, these criminals will be granted bail, with a good lawyer, walk away free men. Burning down the houses at Aluu isn't the solution. I'm so angry right now, I just want to get to the highest mountain and screeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmmmmm!! Until something is done to our security agencies, and confidence on our security and judicial system, jungle justice will continue to be the case.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ektbear: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

F.u.ck your life, puss.y!!

Come say it to my face, I live that life you puss.ies in Nigeria are trying to mimic....

I did all that gangstar shyte, and I'll blow your noodles off if I need to, prick....

Why are you trying to make yet another thread about you rather than the topic undecided

13 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by cap28: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
the uniport students need to keep this up until the govt declare a state of emergency and deploy troops to that useless village ( i cant even bring myself to mention the name) the place needs to be razed to the ground - i hate anything to do with mob violence and a clear message needs to be sent out to those monsters who perpetrated this terrible act that this is the last time such barbarism will be tolerated.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
i wish the whole village could be burnt down, not quite fair, but, that'd do. cos the whole village watched and not even one, even those mothers who stood watching had a little compassion, even to lay down their lives to stop it. truly sad. i just keep trying hard not to cry, but the memory of those young boys whom i didn't even know would take a while to fade away.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Dukechimi: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...

U REALLY NEED PRAYERS. YOU LOUD MOUTHED F.00.L!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
anitank: SMH at some of ur posts angry angry

@SHYMEXX, all I ask is that u PRAY never to lose a loved one to such brutality!!!!

I've lost loads of friends, and I still lost a friend a couple of weeks ago...

However, this is not RIGHT!! Why destroy the livelihood of poor villagers because of the crime of a few

Why are these students not angry at the government who made this vicious lifestyle of poverty, destruction, and death possible

It's not RIGHT!!! - these students are COWARDS!!!

And I don't march with freaking spineless COWARDS!!!

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
ekt_bear:

Why are you trying to make yet another thread about you rather than the topic undecided

WTF are you on about??
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by noeloge: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
If d students were proactive at d time those students were been malhandled by those villagers they could have been saved d question is wat haPpened during d late students agony D NIGERIan Students of 2day most have to be proactive to security

and 4 those that are shouting great gba gba
Remember no job in Nija many of us have passed thru this process
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by queensmith: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
They knew this will happen yet they didn't take the necessary steps to prevent it? What is wrong with the leaders of this country? kmt
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by noeloge: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
If d students were proactive at d time those students were been malhandled by those villagers they could have been saved d question is wat haPpened during d late students agony D NIGERIan Students of 2day most have to be proactive to security

and 4 those that are shouting great gba gba
Remember no job in Nija many of us have passed thru this process

RIP TO D LaTE 4
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by soundtruth(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
its not only the villagers that suffered but the normal university student who also lives in the neighboring communities, their parents too who will now have to get money to accommodate their longer stay in school.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ramcie: So sad. " Man is the only animal to whom the torture and killing of his fellow man is a pleasure in itself" . cry cry cry . RIP #ALUU4
Lol. What about predators/canivores like, lion, tiger, hyena etc? RIP to the dead.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nuzo1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Now you guys are here clapping for those burning houses. Obviously understanding that laws should not be taken into any ones hands is too hard for y'all.
Anyone supporting this is a potential film maker of Jungle Justice.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by GboyegaD(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Very wrong approach as usual. What has the houses burnt got to do with reviving the dead souls? Instead of seeking justice the right way they chose to take laws into their hands and act so barbaric. Are these truly the future of our nation? If yes, it leaves so much to be thought about.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

Ŧħåϯ curse will hunt ♈☺uЯ entire Family. angry

6 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SOHKAHTOA: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: If we had a justice system that worked. . .and worked well will the students need to do this?!!

They know justice from the appropriate place won't be forthcoming, so they have decided to take the laws into their own hands.

How are they different from the ALUU Villagers?

How does this disprove Desola's Point?!!

Whether you want to accept it or not. . .We are all ALUU Villagers and the Federal Government with its lackadaisical attitude towards justice, peace, safety etc turned us into it. We should be fighting them not ourselves because we are all victims. . .VICTIMS all of us.
It is that simple.
Can you just shut up for once. Must you capitalize on every societal ill to tell the ineptitude of government? Government hasn't lived to her expectations, we know that long time ago, but how do you expect government to be good when Nigerians still think and act like barbarians. This thread is not meant to CRITICISE or insult anybody or institution since that seem to be your only duty on nairaland but rather to mourn and soberly reflect on this sheer callousness and man inhumanity to man.

10 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
May u never smile again. U bastard! I dnt even react 2 dis morons who call dis kids spoilt kids. Sm ppl are jst getting 2 hear dis and hv nt seen d pictures of dis gruesome murder so dey say what stupid dey like 2 d best of dia limited knwledge. No sane person will watch d video and say dis kids deserve 2 die dis way.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is long-overdue, what matters is keeping the score even. Let me know when that has been achieved, last time i checked, it was 0 - 4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.