Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46252 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by armadeo(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2012
torhuke:
Do u know haw many dey av killed in d past. People (studentz/indigenes of alluu) die silently almost evryday frm d claws of thievez and armed roberz. Daughterz and motherz are raped, fatherz and sons are humiliated & killed.

i quite agree that ppl of aluu have been under seige from robbers/ cultist etc my grouse with them is even if these boys were cultists do u have any proof that they comitted any offence. in any court of law they would have been set free no proof at all talkless of reasonable doubt. flip the coin: there is massive evidence that citizens/ indigenes/ dwellers of aluu comitted a heinious/ barbaric murder both pics and video in any court guilty. trust naija some peeps head tribal on this issue. a spade is a spade not a hoe or rake. evil was done by aluu so they should pay.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: now I see you also think with only half of your brain! Shymexx who lives in th UK and denies been a nigerian on several threads understands some basic problems of nigeria right? What does someone who has lived all his life abroad know about his country? The only thing he knows is to make noise on the internet and hurl insults on nigerians because he is fortunate to live abroad! If he wants his voice to be heard,he should match down to aso rock and profer solutions to nigeria problems!

Fortunate? I think he is most unfortunate. He has become an imbe.cile.. Stewwpid peckham getto ttwat.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gabbond: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
HE THAT KILLS WITH KNIFE WILL SURELY DIE BY KNIFE BUT LET US NOT TAKE LAWS INTO OUR HAND LESS YOUR HAND SWELL UP[color=#006600][/color] sad
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by nathancole1: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
u are a slowpoke for this statement.fool
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Localtrouble: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: don't mind the swine! The battle between uniport and aluu community is not over! Just imagine the people of okrika joining the fight cos 2 of their sons we're killed! Okrika which is home to militants are not smiling at all! They are angry! Ateke tom is spitting fire right now and said he is gonna revenge for the killing of their 2 sons! I tell ya this is just the beginning of a war between aluu and okrika!!
THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WILL DISAPPEAR, I TELL YOU..THEY SHOULD ASK THE OGONIS AND OTHER COMMUNITIES THAT HAVE HAD WAR WITH THE OKRIKANS! THEY DON'T MAKE NOISE!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Localtrouble: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Wey that person wey dey ginger say Ateke go unleash terror on Aluu?

If Ateke Tom near Aluu, dem go first e dem convert am to barbeque grin

By the time dem finish with am...when dem take eem body go evil forest, even the Okrika gods go reject the

burnt offering cheesy

Where you dey when Ateke dey ginger government..where be Aluu? E be like dem born you last night! This is a guy that single handedly rocked the entire Ijaw clan, wrecked even more havoc in his own Land. when he comes in be sure to hear from the likes of Asari as well, those people don tay for the business..who be Aluu people, dem dey learn?! Just pray it doesn't come to to that, else your username go change to Portharcouttoddler angry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by livingstoneony(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
ichidodo: F*URCK THOSE STUDENTS.
if u dnt have anytin to say just STFU man!*p/u/n/k a/s/s*
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
....for the niggies that holla that nothing was done when 40 comrades where slaughtered, lemme ask you....do you know the killers? The news I got was "unknown gunmen"::::::BH guys have denied responsibility for the killing. How then can you fight ghosts
Secondly, the faces of the recent crime are known, you saw the video when one nigga said "...this one never die...". You saw the guys in broad day light and they are not ghosts.
In the two crimes, as a normal thinking being, that decided to display your animalistic characteristic, will you chase ghosts (mirages) or the real thing?
Also, do you know what it means for a family to bury a shinny star that was subjected yo such brutality by a wicked generation? You run your mouths sometimes & I wonder if some niggas think:::::smh::::
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by nlofficial(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
rhema4u: ....for the niggies that holla that nothing was done when 40 comrades where slaughtered, lemme ask you....do you know the killers? The news I got was "unknown gunmen"::::::BH guys have denied responsibility for the killing. How then can you fight ghosts
Secondly, the faces of the recent crime are known, you saw the video when one nigga said "...this one never die...". You saw the guys in broad day light and they are not ghosts.
In the two crimes, as a normal thinking being, that decided to display your animalistic characteristic, will you chase ghosts (mirages) or the real thing?
Also, do you know what it means for a family to bury a shinny star that was subjected yo such brutality by a wicked generation? You run your mouths sometimes & I wonder if some niggas think:::::smh::::

Also the 40 that were killed were not roasted and videoed.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OLUFUNK(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yes! Dis I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ jst the beginning. If ‎​​‎​ℓ̊ av d opportunity to mobilise the uniport students , we wuld av marched to that hirrible village if possible, set any structure ‎​ sight ABLAZE
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OLUFUNK(f): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yes! Dis I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ jst the beginning. If ‎​​‎​ℓ̊ av d opportunity to mobilise the uniport students , we wuld av marched to that horrible village habouring animals dat call themselves humans, if possible, set any structure ‎​ sight ABLAZE .
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
From what I'm hearing, those boys were mafi boys and they were trying to decoup their Don. They shot in air during the operation but the fifth guy with the gun(Charles) escaped. Most of the vigilante boys were 2.2 boys, and you know mafi and them don't see eye to eye. The moral of the story be say na cult gbege and dem pai.

I lost a cousin to buca boys in 2003, his head was matcheted off his body(more gruesome than what they did to these boys), his picture was all over the news then. He was killed because of a girl. Get over your emotions, I don't feel sorry for dead cult members. You kill by the sword and you die by the sword.

Another gone to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by wonderapostle(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
God have mercy!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by namdo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Clemzy16(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
I'm not in support of this violent protest. But it is an eye opener to Aluu community and other parts of Nigeria. Never dred with Nigerian students.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by divinelove(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...

am thinking d same way, did u listen to d killed students rap songs. They seem to b rap Gangstars, i dnt kw abt robbers but jungle justice is never d way to go
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
I was unsure about the term CULT as it used in Nigeria, so I asked my Naija friends here in the US. I was told that years ago, Nigerian students who were educated in the US joined African American sororities and fraternities, then attempted to take them back home to Nigeria. However, due to "some" corrupt people, the community service organizations were turned into cult groups that commit crimes and terrorize people. Is this true?? If so, that is very sad.

God bless the families of the young men who died. Even if they were guilty, they did not deserve such barbaric treatment cry.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ifeomabernard(f): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wait a minute are we missin the point here those students actually robbed someone and ₪Ø☹ one Į̸̸̨§ saying anything bout dat
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Horus(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Ramcie(f): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: Who can this quote be credited to, please?
an unknown man. If you know the name, you can add it please. I read it somewhere years back and it still remains fresh in my memory. Thanks.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by snowprince01(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kemy11: U need to see how omokiri looks like but im afraid of reprisail from village youth. Anyway oduduwa na aluta flyover, niggaz aint smiling.

4 where, all d youth wey don go in2 hiding.. Dey rather hide dan cum out to fite nd b arrested for murder abi??
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by snowprince01(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2012
yugogos: If only human beigns can pause for a while and think about the consequenses of what they are doing at a particular point in tym,ds world would hav been a better place.those savages thought they will end four promising lives without consequences,well they have seen the misery they brought upon their already desolate land.
Clearly u have not bn following this story, read dis
http://www.gistus.com/16856/aluu-4-eyewitness-recalls-happened
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by cjotech: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2012
ichidodo: F*URCK THOSE STUDENTS.

f**k u too
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by james1(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2012
Lesson number 1:don't join in plans you knew nothing about.avoid other people's death.
Lesson number 2:ask questions and if you still don't understand,ask more questions.if you can't find your feet,abandon the mission.
Lesson number 3:engage in a mission fully aware of the consequences.
Lesson number 4:you must strive to understand the mind set of host communities where you do business,leisure or study.
Those rules has saved a lot of peoples skin.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by suebat(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2012
Uniport must killed 2 dozen of d village
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by JoyfulSoul: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2012
It saddens me that we profess to be a God fearing nation but we conveniently forget what Jesus said in Matt.5:38-39 and what Paul wrote in Rom.12:17-21. We ought to leave judgement to God and pray for those affected by this tragedy and others that have been forgotten like the Mubi massacre and Boko Haram massacres.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
God fearing nation indeed. They carry their own bible and koran more than those who brought it, reading it upside down.

Their colonial masters gave us idea of what they saw on arrival. You know they use human burnt offering to their useless god and goddess.

JoyfulSoul: It saddens me that we profess to be a God fearing nation but we conveniently forget what Jesus said in Matt.5:38-39 and what Paul wrote in Rom.12:17-21. We ought to leave judgement to God and pray for those affected by this tragedy and others that have been forgotten like the Mubi massacre and Boko Haram massacres.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.