Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,549 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video (8980 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video by darami(f): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please, I'm using this opportunity to beg everyone that has the pictures or video of those ALUU 4 boys to delete it. Please, let's stop spreading this horrific videos. We should all remember that those boys were sons, brothers, grandsons, brother-in-laws, uncles, friends, colleagues to someone. How would they feel when they see all those pictures. You are not helping the problem, but glorifying this ACT! Those pictures also inspire violence in our society. Spreading the pictures and video's show how brute we are as a society. The families deserve some PRIVACY to mourn for their loss.I honestly can't imagine anyone could have a nerve to store that video or picture on their phone. Such a dim idea.

If you really wants to help the families, perhaps you can START by stop spreading those gruesome pictures and video link. I wish YouTube can help by removing those videos, but apparently one must be a family member of the victims cry

To ALUU 4 - I dedicate this song to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4

3 Likes

Re: Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video by oyinyioza(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
dara-mi:
Please, I'm using this opportunity to beg everyone that has the pictures or video of those ALUU 4 boys to delete it. Please, let's stop spreading this horrific videos. We should all remember that those boys were sons, brothers, grandsons, brother-in-laws, uncles, friends, colleagues to someone. How would they feel when they see all those pictures. You are not helping the problem, but glorifying this ACT! Those pictures also inspire violence in our society. Spreading the pictures and video's show how brute we are as a society. The families deserve some PRIVACY to mourn for their loss.I honestly can't imagine anyone could have a nerve to store that video or picture on their phone. Such a dim idea.

If you really wants to help the families, perhaps you can START by stop spreading those gruesome pictures and video link. I wish YouTube can help by removing those videos, but apparently one must be a family member of the victims cry

To ALUU 4 - I dedicate this song to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4
d pictures and videos wld help in tracing d real killers or hw else do d police knw d pple dat did it?or if u dnt want dat,uniport students are already solving d problem.
Re: Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video by darami(f): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
oyinyioza: d pictures and videos wld help in tracing d real killers or hw else do d police knw d pple dat did it?or if u dnt want dat,uniport students are already solving d problem.
Thank God the police have arrested the monsters/killers undecided. I'm appealing to everyone to stop spreading the pictures and video link for the peaceful rest for their souls. Thank you
Re: Aluu 4 - Pictures And Video by hannydarl(f): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
If people did not see the video, do you think there would have been this loud outcry against those monsters who killed them by majority of Nigerians? I know its sad. But that vid opened peoples eyes to the kinds of beasts that roam free in our streets today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO / Rape Isn't Always Criminal / Find The Killers Of Father Tanko: IgĀ orders Taraba State Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.