Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists (705 Views)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by tpia5: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2012
yes, cultists who are masquerading as christians and who put on a cloak of sanctimonious cannibalism.
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by tpia5: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by tpia5: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
these arent the likes of _______ who is openly cultist here and who most people know is "off" a lot of the time.

the topic is about those cultists who pretend to be friendly, morally inclined religious people but who in reality are simply spying on sound christians with the intention of attacking them.

they abound here and cloak their real activities under so-called "harmless" banter through which they signal their kinsfolk [fellow satanists and juju worshippers] and point out targets.

they are spying on people both on and offline, and can function primarily as scouts, though one of them in particular who i've observed on nl, is pretending to be an innocuous scout but in reality is a very dangerous planner and killer, with others under her control.
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2012
tpia@:
yes, cultists who are masquerading as christians and who put on a cloak of sanctimonious cannibalism.
oh the horror of it all shocked grin grin grin. Tpia is drunk this morning again. omuti oshi

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by MacDaddy01: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: oh the horror of it all shocked grin grin grin. Tpia is drunk this morning again. omuti oshi

When Buzugee calls someone drunk, I accept it with no questions. Buzugee is the father of Ciroc and weeed!

Now, Tpia, you must have some mental problems. Please, find out how to solve them

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

When Buzugee calls someone drunk, I accept it with no questions. Buzugee is the father of Ciroc and weeed!

Now, Tpia, you must have some mental problems. Please, find out how to solve them
grin grin grin you dont say
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by MacDaddy01: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin you dont say

wink

Of course!
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2012
MacDaddy01:

wink

Of course!
I shall have you know i have not touched any alcohol in 3 days cool i am aiming for 1 month of abstinence cool
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by tpia5: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
dont derail the thread.

as per mental problems- una go soon run mad for market.
Re: The Issue Of "Christian" Cultists by coogar: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
tpia@:

tpia@:
these arent the likes of _______ who is openly cultist here and who most people know is "off" a lot of the time.

the topic is about those cultists who pretend to be friendly, morally inclined religious people but who in reality are simply spying on sound christians with the intention of attacking them.

they abound here and cloak their real activities under so-called "harmless" banter through which they signal their kinsfolk [fellow satanists and juju worshippers] and point out targets.

they are spying on people both on and offline, and can function primarily as scouts, though one of them in particular who i've observed on nl, is pretending to be an innocuous scout but in reality is a very dangerous planner and killer, with others under her control.

sakes!
i mean for fück sake - i have never seen anyone as paranoid as this tpia of a woman - what's the meaning of this gibberish? who is spying on who? who wants to eat the next person on a faceless forum? tpia, get over your village mentality that everyone is out to hurt you - no one knows or recognises you - i would never meet 99.99999% of the members here and i am sure the same applies to you - so what's with your fascination that you are being spied/watched? you must have been raised from a polygamous home - only kids raised in this kind of environment sees everyone as their enemies trying to put jazz in their food/water!

shame on you, tpia!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Promoting Islamic Agenda- Osun C A N / Who Are You? / The Secret Lives Of Tb Joshua’s Disciples Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.