Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154555 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
BayoAA: For Phd and Master's degree applicants...I can help you review your Thesis/Phd Proposals. Just send it to andrewbayode@gmail.com (Junks will not be entertained please)
For other interested people, I can help you review your CV and coverletter. send the CV/Coverletter to andrewbayode@gmail.com and state the job you are applying for.

This is an offer to give back to the society that molded me......
LASTLY....IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! Good luck!!!
@ Bayo is the cover letter also meant undegraduate applicant?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by masteb: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
BayoAA: For Phd and Master's degree applicants...I can help you review your Thesis/Phd Proposals. Just send it to andrewbayode@gmail.com (Junks will not be entertained please)
For other interested people, I can help you review your CV and coverletter. send the CV/Coverletter to andrewbayode@gmail.com and state the job you are applying for.

This is an offer to give back to the society that molded me......
LASTLY....IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! Good luck!!!
@ Bayo pls do I have to write THESIS for the BEA scholarship(masters) as part of application? If yes direct me on how to go about it.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by profem1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Does it mean having a C I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ eng , nd †ђξ rest B I wud nt b able to apply?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Asemo11(m): 2:19am On Feb 19, 2013
I have a 2008 wasc with a B in maths and A in agric am I qulify. To apply and am also not in schh yet
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2013
masteb:
@ Bayo pls do I have to write THESIS for the BEA scholarship(masters) as part of application? If yes direct me on how to go about it.Thanks
No..Thesis is like your final year project for Masters....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2013
prof.em:
Does it mean having a C I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ eng , nd †ђξ rest B I wud nt b able to apply?
Try to apply. The pre-appliaction form will tell you if you are qualified or not. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Asemo11: I have a 2008 wasc with a B in maths and A in agric am I qulify. To apply and am also not in schh yet
Unfortunately you are not qualified cos your SSCE is more than 5 years. But you can give it a shot. You have nothing to loose. Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Please do we have anyone who at one point in recent time applied for the scholarship share with us what we are likely to expect in the interview/test.

My own centre is FGGC, Akure
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by saheedowolabi01: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Bayo,
Kindly apprecate u 4 what u have been doing here so far. I got a brother who is about to write this coming Waec,but have a GCE already with 5 distinction.he intend studying economics being a social science course.pls what are is chances and what country u suggest.Also,can he use his notification result as i guess his certificate might not b ready by then.
Await your timely response.
Regards.

On a personal note,are u a private equity analyst as i read in one of ur response where u talk about managing 10m portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by profem1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls how do I get the authentication of WAEC result nd †ђξ cost?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mehnn heard all applicants must b frm 200 level n above...pls is it true?? sadMehnn heard all applicants must b frm 200 level n above...pls is it true??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Flawlessdiva1(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
before you apply please read the conditions well and examine ur options. Dont be in a haste. As I was applying, just down towrds the end, i read where one would be made to refund all expenses if the scholarship is not honoured. Taking myself as a case study, i am already in school, cant really find myself going to study medicine though I wanted to. My problem is with those countries, with all the news making headlines and front page, Nigeria is still having bilateral ties with Ukraine.

Heard Cuba is good for Medicine, how true?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
sleekicon: Mehnn heard all applicants must b frm 200 level n above...pls is it true?? sadMehnn heard all applicants must b frm 200 level n above...pls is it true??
Thats not true. This is something you can confirm yourself from the website.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Criously somebody wats an acknowledgment slip pls?...n abeg huZ application ain't submitting??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Flawless~diva:
before you apply please read the conditions well and examine ur options. Dont be in a haste. As I was applying, just down towrds the end, i read where one would be made to refund all expenses if the scholarship is not honoured. Taking myself as a case study, i am already in school, cant really find myself going to study medicine though I wanted to. My problem is with those countries, with all the news making headlines and front page, Nigeria is still having bilateral ties with Ukraine.

To the very best of my knowledge, i think what they mean is that if eventually you ACCEPT the scholarship(by this time, you know the country you are going) and probably you got there when your ticket fare must have been paid by the FG, i think thats what they are saying. I will like Mr Bayo to clear the air on this.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
sleekicon: Criously somebody wats an acknowledgment slip pls?...n abeg huZ application ain't submitting??
This is the slip you will print containing the e-mail sent to you after you are done with the whole registration.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by emygreat747(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
BayoAA:
No problem only that you can only claim one of those entries!!! Good luck!!!
Thanx bayo.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by emygreat747(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
just curious pls,does anyone have any idea abt the exam(esp. that for medical applicants).Thanx.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
saheedowolabi01: Hello Bayo,
Kindly apprecate u 4 what u have been doing here so far. I got a brother who is about to write this coming Waec,but have a GCE already with 5 distinction.he intend studying economics being a social science course.pls what are is chances and what country u suggest.Also,can he use his notification result as i guess his certificate might not b ready by then.
Await your timely response.
Regards.

On a personal note,are u a private equity analyst as i read in one of ur response where u talk about managing 10m portfolio.

I believe your brother's 5 distinctions are in relevant subjects including English and Maths. If yes there is a good chance of getting the scholarship. I will advice ist choice Russia, 2nd choice-one of Japan/China, Third choice-one of Turkey/serbia/Romania.
He can use the notification but he needs to authenticate it in any WAEC office. I believe authentcation means stamping and signing with date by authorised WAEC official.

Lastly I am not a private equity analyst
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
prof.em:
pls how do I get the authentication of WAEC result nd †ђξ cost?
Pleasecheck the comment above..Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Flawless~diva:

THanks for your comment but in order not to discoursge some people, I will shed some light unto this whole thing especially life in eastern Europe (Ukraine and Russia).
About refund, it means if you are offered the scholarship and after your visa, ticket has been purchased and you now refuse to go then you will refund the money.
With news thing you talked about....bad things happen in all countries...in Nigeria, Russia, US, UK, Ukraine, SA, Brazil, Ukraine everywhere....Your responsibility is try not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. If you know it is dangerous for you to be in the street when it is dark then stay at home, if you know it is less dangerous for you to walk around in groups while walk alone then? There a rules, if ahdhered to, will make your stay in these countries fabulous. You hardly find scholarship students in these countries encounter problems because they are well integrated into the csociety: they study with the natives, speak their local dialects, have multitude of friends who are natives, You do not have any course to be "hustling" because your allowance is enough for you to survie. Most of the headlines that you are mentioning is always about "hustler" as this will open them to a lot of danger in their hustling process and they are not integrated into the society.
You have nothing to fear about. I lived in Russia for 7 years without any itch..Great place and good people.
THERE IS ALWAY THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Note this.

This will be another topic for successful scholars.
Yes...Cuba is good for Medicine but they dont request fro scholars every year. I will advise Russia and Ukraine.
Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by happin: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Bayo, thanks for what ure doing on here its fantastic. I have As and Bs in my NECO, 2000, 2.1 petroleum engineering 2005, 2.1 petroleum technology 2010, wanting to do PhD in petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering. Which countries do you recommend best to select for 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices respectively. Also do I need to contact the professors to arrange a research topic & proposal before applying as this is necessary when applying in other countries like UK, US etc.or just write-up on a topic of interest and submit for the scholarship. Earnestly, hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls Bayo,hw abt mexico 4 medicine?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ever since i started following dis thread 2day is d 1st tym i hrd d official annoucement of d scholarship on radio,bt wen d items needed 4d interveiw were listed,almost all d credentials 2 b submited applied only 2 those already in sch,like admision letter,,,,,nd printed application form to be signed nd stamped by either d HOD or registrar of d institution,,,,,pls,shuld we undrgraduates in dis case.,jambites be scared.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by emygreat747(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Shimasparkle: Ever since i started following dis thread 2day is d 1st tym i hrd d official annoucement of d scholarship on radio,bt wen d items needed 4d interveiw were listed,almost all d credentials 2 b submited applied only 2 those already in sch,like admision letter,,,,,nd printed application form to be signed nd stamped by either d HOD or registrar of d institution,,,,,pls,shuld we undrgraduates in dis case.,jambites be scared.
i dont understand??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Shimasparkle: Ever since i started following dis thread 2day is d 1st tym i hrd d official annoucement of d scholarship on radio,bt wen d items needed 4d interveiw were listed,almost all d credentials 2 b submited applied only 2 those already in sch,like admision letter,,,,,nd printed application form to be signed nd stamped by either d HOD or registrar of d institution,,,,,pls,shuld we undrgraduates in dis case.,jambites be scared.

You dont need to disturb yourself with what you hear in the radio while you already have a publication fro FSB official site. I believe what you heard is for Nigerian Scholarship for people to study in Nigeria or a sort of bursary/scholarship.
Be careful so as not to confuse yourself!!!!
Good luck!!!!
As for Medicine in Mexico, I dont know. I will advise you to pick Russia as first choice and Mexico as second. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ruthxzy(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
im havin problem in summiting my form please lead me to the right format of writing it
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ok,tnx@Bayo,,,,im just a step to printing my form,dnt tink i can change anytin again,,although russia is my 2nd choice.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
ruthxzy: im havin problem in summiting my form please lead me to the right format of writing it
Just keep trying...it is probably due to connection issue.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Mr Bayo pls reply me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by happin: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Still have not heard from you. Hope i'm not bothering you with my question, if I am i'm sorry.
Take care.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by emygreat747(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2013
the requirements are for those applying for nigeria award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.