Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly (7495 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by gees02(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

My friend Shut it. am just raising a concern which is legitimate. there is no pessimism in that post.

hehe, i guess uu get some form of 53xual gratification from insulting anything and anyone. ur turning a new leaf would be a sign of d world coming to an end. tongue
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Now, the clowns are out
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by ubandire(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Running with his tails in between his legs....cowar.d,clown. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't tell me u've not come across this brainless half wit by name DemDem,I've dealt with him in some posts in the past with his colleagues gbawe and kobojunkie,at a time it was even advised on nairaland not to take them serious cos there info and arguments are always baseless and characterized with blind critiscim and name calling,though it was realized it comes with the kind of work they are paid to do.

But like a saying goes 99days for the thieves one day for the owner of the house,their lies are suddenly catching up with them,they are now plagued,people now know they trade nothing but falsehood which has been made further obvious by the fact that their anchor website for falsehood 'SaharaLiars' have been unmasked as the greatest scam online journal of our time.

Every Patriotic Nigerian knows that the president did very well in presentation of the 2013 budget not only because of the timing but also cos of the distribution of the budget which is clear on the direction the govt is heading,which in my own opinion and that of other experts is a positive one.This unnecessary energy dissipated on arguing over this well thought out and articulated budget of transformation should be redirected to the NASS to help ensure speedy passage and project monitoring.

Please my compatriots do not loose sleep over such sleazy characters as DemDem cos we know where they are coming from.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
I like the domestic gas supply part. Hope it works out.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by bubadaniel13: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

You can't tell me u've not come across this brainless half wit by name DemDem,I've dealt with him in some posts in the past with his colleagues gbawe and kobojunkie,at a time it was even advised on nairaland not to take them serious cos there info and arguments are always baseless and characterized with blind critiscim and name calling,though it was realized it comes with the kind of work they are paid to do.

But like a saying goes 99days for the thieves one day for the owner of the house,their lies are suddenly catching up with them,they are now plagued,people now know they trade nothing but falsehood which has been made further obvious by the fact that their anchor website for falsehood 'SaharaLiars' have been unmasked as the greatest scam online journal of our time.

Every Patriotic Nigerian knows that the president did very well in presentation of the 2013 budget not only because of the timing but also cos of the distribution of the budget which is clear on the direction the govt is heading,which in my own opinion and that of other experts is a positive one.This unnecessary energy dissipated on arguing over this well thought out and articulated budget of transformation should be redirected to the NASS to help ensure speedy passage and project monitoring.

Please my compatriots do not loose sleep over such sleazy characters as DemDem cos we know where they are coming from.
Gbam!no further comment....
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
That military man who stood behind our president so belittled GEJ. Maybe because of his huge body he waz specifically picked to take any possible bomb targeted at president
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

Thank you very much you couldn't have said it any better. I was actually thinking of better words to advice sensible NLders here about those ghoa(s)ts
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mekusnwa: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

grin grin Bros Abeg come collect one bottle for my head. You are too much.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by chucky234(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmm nice move,let's see how it goes with implementation.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Zutchy: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

Bro,you just killed it,what more can I say,give it to them face full,go eat sh*t is what he just said to DEM DEM,KOBOJUNKIE,GBAWE. E.T.C..........
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

My brother, I have dealt with him too,but that will not stop me from giving him some hiding.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
centje: That military man who stood behind our president so belittled GEJ. Maybe because of his huge body he waz specifically picked to take any possible bomb targeted at president
What are you smoking? Lol. People sef.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Pupita(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
ubandire:

Did I not warn the loser?
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice one, GEJ on point. With God's help, he'll transform Nigeria for real. smiley Let all Nigerians back their president. 'YES WE CAN'!!!
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Elueme: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka: IF NA ABOUT GOOD BUDGET PRESENTATION WE FOR DON BETTER PASS DUBAI!!
The presentation hasn't been this good.. Starting from somewhere.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by bodejohn(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
...suppose a good decision is made everytime a nairalander calls another a fool, Nigeria would have become better than the US and europe put together.

I see the cup of the budget half full till the finer details of the recurrent expendicture is released by the finance ministry.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2012
Mandelaguy: What are you smoking? Lol. People sef.
fu/ck off my post..,u think am here to jump around posts and seek cheap attention like you...keep using multiple handles to deceive yourself!
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Demdem(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2012
ubandire:

Fool, why ur Lie? where are those posts u are talking about? Do they exist? have we ever had any clash on any topic before on NL.SMH

And where are the lies being peddled? grin grin u are a clown. If u need liars, u will see it in peeps like madueke, Maku, Doyin and Abati. u are on a long thing oooo grin grin

Iidiot, where on this thread did i have a contrary opinion to this? Me think u are running mad.

[s]Please my compatriots do not loose sleep over such sleazy characters as DemDem cos we know where they are coming from.[/s]

Crap, who will take advise from a mad man undecided

bubadaniel13: Gbam!no further comment....

Bubadani will grin grin

Mekusnwa:

grin grin Bros Abeg come collect one bottle for my head. You are too much.

Mekusnwa will. Wont be surprise if u even break the bottle for ya head grin grin

Zutchy: Bro,you just killed it,what more can I say,give it to them face full,go eat sh*t is what he just said to DEM DEM,KOBOJUNKIE,GBAWE. E.T.C..........

Zutchy will. killed what? do u have a brain at all?

Mandelaguy: My brother, I have dealt with him too,but that will not stop me from giving him some hiding.

madelaguy will. Continue to live in a fool's paradise grin grin

Pupita: Did I not warn the loser?

pupita will. what a complete disaster

laptop dogs, captain Nonsense is missing. Assemblage of Nonentities.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Demdem:

Bubadani will grin grin

Mekusnwa will. Wont be surprise if u even break the bottle for ya head grin grin

Zutchy will. killed what? do u have a brain at all?

madelaguy will. Continue to live in a fool's paradise grin grin

pupita will. what a complete disaster

laptop dogs, captain Nonsense is missing. Assemblage of Nonentities.
Fool! The next time I catch you, you will forget your tribe.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
centje: fu/ck off my post..,u think am here to jump around posts and seek cheap attention like you...keep using multiple handles to deceive yourself!
Who is this nonentity?
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Demdem(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Mandelaguy: Fool! The next time I catch you, you will forget your tribe.

Fool, do u av a brain at all?
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Desric(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2012
For me, this budget is not anything more than what we ve always had, submitting the budget early or not isn't an issue as long as the will power is not there to implement. Meanwhile, the recurrent expenditure is still far more than the capital, well, I still praise him for that slight improvement in the capital budget, but we are still hoping and praying for more.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Mandelaguy(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, do u av a brain at all?
You should be confined. This forum can no longer tolerate your excesses.
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mandelaguy: You should be confined. This forum can no longer tolerate your excesses.

U mean Liars and nonentities like u right. grin
U all are in deep shit. grin
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by tuchi2: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
G̲̣.E.J íڪ very considerable,, but how can We be part of these??
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by tuchi2: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
embarassed
Mandelaguy: Let us see what happens this time. My own is for fast and accurate implementation.

Guys let's get serious aπϑ stop.d beef.
We ar adults aπϑ no again. Oooo. Let have ά̲̣ meaningful discussion on how τ̅☺ be part of these budget aπϑ not just onlooker aπϑ spectators pleess
Re: Jonathan Presents 2013 Budget To National Assembly by tuchi2: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
I aπϑ my uncle had ά̲̣ small argument,concern money aπϑ loan regection due τ̅☺ he dnt want τ̅☺ help out aπϑ in †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ process he mistakenly said his wife collected some grant †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ amount was outrageous u knw govt things , We operate ά̲̣ daycare aπϑ how can one get ά̲̣ grant frm †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ govt íڪ wat I will discuss wth anyone intrested in been part of †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ national cake. aπϑ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Sowore Should Be Elected As Next President By Dr Malcolm Fabiyi / Breaking: Man Falls 3500ft From Plane And Scatter- Photos / Court Validates Sowore, Deputy’s Suspension By AAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.