Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 (27238 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Tayo2k7: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Listen here:

Toku Mike, Lloyd's Father,Chidiaka's dad, Speaks To BBC world have your say, on how they found out their sons were lynched and how they were able to identify the bodies.

and their fight for justice for their slain sons

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/whys/whys_20121009-1900a.mp3
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by kutymoore(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
why copying from kutymoore?
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Transcribe please.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
fresh_dude: Transcribe please.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Profidada: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Please transcribe not just copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by shagaman: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
I may be wrong but are Nigerian TV stations even pushing for the above subject to be discussed on their stations...just wondering.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by chucky234(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Biggyd2: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
I can't imagine what pain their families are going through.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by mrperfect(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
This is bad news and doesn't worth advertising.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Coldfeet(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nigerian television and radio stations are waiting for national assembly to give them the go ahead before they conduct any interviews Smh! Now that the foreign stations have done the interview they will go and copy and paste! bunch of maggots!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by packman: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
[size=30pt]THE STUDENT OF UNIPORT ARE THE WEAKEST SET OF STUDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

GOSH THIS KIND OF TIN CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CITY OF EKPOMA ND THE GREAT CITY OF BENIN MY GOD SUCH AUDACITY BY SOME VILLAGE RARTARDS CALLED VIGILANTE

MY GOD IF NA EKPOMA OR LASU OR UNIBEN THE WHOLE ALUU COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE BEING BURNT DOWN FROM SUCKLING CHILDREN TO THE OLDEST PERSON SHOULD HAVE ALL BEING DEAD BY NOW

THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR FUCKING JUSTICE THEY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
JUST LIKE CYNTHIA'S FATHER DID

IF NOT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS MATTER WOULD JUST DIE DOWN.......

THIS GOES TO THE STUDENT UNION OF UNIPORT

U RE SETS OF WEAK MEN AND LAZY RATARED AFRAID OF DEATH YOUR MATE YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOU SIT AROUND AND DO SOME LAZY PROTEST WAITING FOR JUSTICE I PITY YOU ALL COS YOU ARE NOT FIT TO B PART OF STUDENT UNION [/size]

37 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by coalcoal1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
abeg, make una help us transcribe na
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Odinaka00(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nnaa d more una dey talk bout dz matter, d more d matter dey break my heart, may their souls rest in peace......make we try 4get dz issue, see as my spirit juz coleeeeehhhhh juz becuz of say I remember hw knack Ŧħåϯ plank on top Ŧħåϯ guy head....cheiiiii aluu una get mind o

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Gwekzy: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Really touchinG... I must confess Dat am Stunned,considerin d way d boiz died D parentS were strong Enuf 2 Speak out...Dats no easy feet....Ȋ̝̊̅̄
pray Dat D gud Lord C D families tru dis IncrediblY difficult time..IJN
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by gbanikiti(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.
of course e consign them na! Since una government keep quiet dis kind thing happen,make other people wey e consign put mouth for the matter.ndi ALUU emego ihe ALUU!!(Aluu people don commit abormination)

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
shagaman: I may be wrong but are Nigerian TV stations even pushing for the above subject to be discussed on their stations...just wondering.

We should create a petition to ask Nigerian TV stations to discuss the subject.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Donmeca(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Biggyd2: I can't imagine what pain their families are going through.

Hey! I messd up. . .sorry abt that. It was meant for the guy asking what BBC's problem was. . .I think, @Chukky, or whatever he bears.

I am sorry abt d error
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice PR.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Biggyd2: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Donmeca:

How foolish can u get?

Thanks. What else do you have in your arsenal? Nothing? Please move on.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by OmichaelO: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Donmeca:

How foolish can u get?
^is there need for this!!
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Coldfeet(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Donmeca]

How foolish can u get?[ What's wrong with his comment?
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Biggyd2: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
O.michael.O:
^is there need for this!!

Just ignore that person please. I can't believe that everybody on this forum is an adult.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by davades(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Still shorts of words
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Mobinga: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Donmeca:

How foolish can u get?

Ha. Dis wan don dey mad.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Biggyd2: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Coldfeet: What's foolish about the comment? He hasn't experienced such so can't imaging! You can only be able to imaging how the family truly feels if you've been there before! So he is right.

Maybe he didn't even listen to the interview. Someone should tell him to listen to the pain in the voices of the fathers of 2 of those kids.
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Donmeca(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Coldfeet: Nigerian television and radio stations are waiting for national assembly to give them the go ahead before they conduct any interviews Smh! Now that the foreign stations have done the interview they will go and copy and paste! bunch of maggots!!!

Channels TV discussed this yesterday and today. . .they called up Mrs Biringa, the mother of Chiadika, I think. That was an interview plus, it brings the gruesome murder to the front burner.

Your president addressed the nation yesterday. . .he had an opportunity of at least mentioning this cannibalism, commiserating with affected families, school and promising action. Did he do any of these? NO! Our leaders, as represented by GEJ are callous

3 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
I know this stuff done was horrible. But these things have been happening ever since. I have been hearing about them since I was a kid.
Must we wait for the whole world to expose our nyash before we start crying and condenming it?

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Gwekzy: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅̄
also must commend D nigerians in d studio.... DeY were on point...As 4 dose of U tinkin dis happenin 4 d 1st time, U wronG...Few weeks Bak A young man Ψå§ Burnt 2 Death 4 Stealin #200 in warri...Dis had been happenin a million yrs ago...Naija need Prayers
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by fittty(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Since this incident happened I've pondered and wondered what could have gone wrong that the four boys weren't bold enough to talk and challenge those who beat and paraded them in public, leading them to where they were eventually killed.
Now the whole issue is clearer; the boys "ignorantly" got themselves involved with a cultist who operates with a gun, all in a bid to get their money back from a debtor.Below is what actually happened according to an insider....
An indigene of Aluu owed Ugo some money and had vowed not to pay back. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run.

‘Mr Fearless guy’ (a cultist) who was feared by many in the school ad accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down in exchange for a percentage of the debt.

They were joined by their room-mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friend, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as is normal with young boys of juvenile age.
That made 5 boys - Ugo, Lloyd, Chidiaka, Tekena and ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’ who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid, went with a gun.
When they got to the debtor’s house around 12am, a fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the area, whom were mainly “vikings”, the rival cult group of the one on contract.

They swung into action by tipping the vigilante group who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. In the process of beating the boys, while they were trying to prove their innocence, the fifth boy, ‘Mr Fearless Guy’, who is a cultist, brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted they must be killed....and unfortunately they were lynched!

Note:- this story is an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secrete

1 Like

Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
chucky234: Wetin come concern BBC for this matter na,shey amebo no dey tire dem. Abeg make dem leave dis matter for us jare.

What is wrong with it?
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Donmeca(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Biggyd2:

Thanks. What else do you have in your arsenal? Nothing? Please move on.

That wasn't really meant for u. Guess my gadget played a fast one on me and d network prevented modification for a long while
Re: BBC Interviews The Fathers Of Aluu 4 by Biggyd2: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
^^^^No problem bro. One love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape / I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.