Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) (3763 Views)

Poll: Who is the cutest?

PIERCE BROSNAN: 55% (24 votes)
SEAN CONNERY: 11% (5 votes)
DANIEL CRAIG: 13% (6 votes)
ROGER MOORE: 13% (6 votes)
TIMOTHY DALTON: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2008
I will like us  to give our opinions on the james bond we think is the cutest among these five.Anytime anyday i would go for PIERCE BROSNAN,the guy is like an angel that came right from the throne of God in heaven.I feel him,eat him,adore him and am inlove with him.He's also one of my best actors.Although SEAN CONNERY was knighted by the QUEEN OF ENLAND and she pronounced him the most handsome man on the face of the earth,but i disagree with her because she had not met my PIERCE BROSNAN grin.I want to hear your opinion on these.

Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by tkb417(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2008
Pierce Brosnan? i hate him. I think hes GAY

I kinda like Sean Connery a bit but pls, ROGER MOORE is my man. hes the 'smoothest operator' when it comes to issue of the gun and women. Most importatntly, Women!

I dont have a pic. Just check out those old James Bond films. The man with the Golden gun, the spy who loves me, et al
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2008
I would go with Pierce any day, he's so goodlooking and he beats the rest of the james bond guys  hands down.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by jkpretty(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2008
I don't remember now, but which one did "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", "Octoposy" & many of those oldies. I love that one.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

I would go with Pierce any day, he's so goodlooking and he beats the rest of the james bond guys  hands down.
yeah baby!pierce brosnan is the guy. a lot of people have eyes but they can see

tkb417:

Pierce Brosnan? i hate him. I think hes GAY

The guy is not gay! he is married and far better and good looking than your roger moore!
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by playmate(f): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2008
Pierce Brosnan anytym anywhere.he's sooooo sexy. Daniel Craig disgusts me cs he nt such a good actor.Sean Connery too is ok.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by blackmann(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2008
pierce brosnan is my man any day.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Guchis(f): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2008
It's Pierce Brosnan for me. Not just the looks, there's something about him that keeps you spell bound grin.
Roger Moore and Sean Connery i like too but they don't come close to my Pierce.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by tkb417(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2008
I don't remember now, but which one did "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", "Octoposy" & many of those oldies. I love that one.
its my man Roger Moore!!!

@Iceland
I think you should know better, dont forget so soon all those heroics, dont forget the look quickly, dont forget his smartness, dont forget, pls dont. . .
I know so many people will not remember or probably have not even seen the person in question.
You said hes married, hes crazy. He just agreed to go nude in the next James Bond film.
hes a lunatic.(Pierce Brosnan)
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by jkpretty(f): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2008
tkb417:

Then that's not a cutie but a charmer wink
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by sistajay(f): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
Na the smooth talking Sean Connery, he can charm me out of my under pants.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by VIKLEX(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
In my opinion the best bond is Roger Moore, followed closely by Sean Connery. Pierce Brosnan is a good actor but he just doesn't quite cut it as bond cos he's a bit too stiff. The bond character is supposed to be suave, witty in an effortless manner, charming but dangerous, and a lady killer. Daniel Craig doesn't even come close.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
tkb417:

@Iceland
You said hes married, hes crazy. He just agreed to go nude in the next James Bond film.
hes a lunatic.(Pierce Brosnan)
Now i know u don't know anything about PIERCE BROSNAN and james bonds generally,Brosnan portrayed the fictional secret agent James Bond in GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day. Since leaving the role, he has starred in films such as Evelyn and Seraphim Falls. In 1996, he also formed, along with Beau St. Clair, a Los Angeles-based production company named Irish DreamTime . His current projects include Butterfly on a Wheel, Mamma Mia! and The Thomas Crown Affair 2.
how could he want to post nude when he is not acting james bond anymore?i don't even think u know anything about your ROGER MOORE.When u fall in love with a celebrity try to read about them.Your head is obviously blank grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by wisyno(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2008
I don't want know about the cutest, but the fakest is daniel craig grin
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by almondjoy(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
Give me the "Milk Man" Sean Connery anyday. cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by silentc(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hello Iceland, you missed out George Lazenby

, he featured in only one episode - "On her majesty's secret service"

I read somewhere he was an ex-model!
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by tpia: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2008
pierce brosnan. ( he looks kind of delicate though).

roger moore   smiley cool cheesy

timothy dalton isnt bad looking either.

sean connery too.

note: going only by their looks, not movies. Roger moore's films were the best by far, imo. The man with the golden gun, diamonds are forever, etc were simply cool. I havent watched most of pierce brosnan's movies.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by opokonwa(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
I no like anyone.

I like me grin

Check out James Bond on Nairaland grin
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
silentc:

Hello Iceland, you missed out George Lazenby

, he featured in only one episode - "On her majesty's secret service"

I read somewhere he was an ex-model!
I did not include him because he acted only one james bond movie he is not an english man.He is an austalian.
George Robert Lazenby (born September 5 1939) is an Australian actor best known for portraying James Bond only once in the 1969 James Bond film, On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

wisyno:

I don't want know about the cutest, but the fakest is daniel craig grin
You are wrong man!
After the film was released, Craig's performance was highly acclaimed. Critic Paul Arendt of BBC Films, Kim Newman of Empire and Todd McCarthy of Variety all described Craig as the first actor to truly embody the original James Bond from Ian Fleming's novels: "ironic, brutal, and cold". He was nominated for a BAFTA Award for Best Actor on January 2006, and won the Best Actor award at the Evening Standard British Film Awards on 2 February 2007, both firsts for an actor in the role of James Bond.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
Now i know u don't know anything about PIERCE BROSNAN and james bonds generally,Brosnan portrayed the fictional secret agent James Bond in GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day. Since leaving the role, he has starred in films such as Evelyn and Seraphim Falls. In 1996, he also formed, along with Beau St. Clair, a Los Angeles-based production company named Irish DreamTime . His current projects include Butterfly on a Wheel, Mamma Mia! and The Thomas Crown Affair 2.
how could he want to post nude when he is not acting james bond anymore?i don't even think u know anything about your ROGER MOORE.When u fall in love with a celebrity try to read about them.Your head is obviously blank

First off, i will quickly point out to u that u must be high on some reefers. . .you know why?
you dont insult people when its totally uncalled for.

nyways, i goofed where i said he was meant to go nude in the next james bond film.
Hes actually come out to say he will go nude in the subsequent movies he's gonna feature in. He was actually quoted as saying "why not if the ladies can go bare"

PS: learned people on Nairaland dont usually prove points with what you gather from wikipedia. You just gave yourself out to be a nomadic asstard who knows next to nothing apart from James Bond.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Nautillus(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2008
i like the thread but all the "mud slinging" doesn't sit well with mei think Piece is the cutest cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by deor03(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
In my own opinion, the next and first black james bond grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2008
tkb417:

First off, i will quickly point out to u that u must be high on some reefers. . .you know why?
you don't insult people when its totally uncalled for.

nyways, i goofed where i said he was meant to go nude in the next james bond film.
Hes actually come out to say he will go nude in the subsequent movies he's going to feature in. He was actually quoted as saying "why not if the ladies can go bare"

PS: learned people on Nairaland don't usually prove points with what you gather from wikipedia. You just gave yourself out to be a nomadic asstard who knows next to nothing apart from James Bond.

(nomadic asstard) i dont know where u get those words fromcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by tkb417(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
nomadic asstard)  i don't know where u get those words fromcheesy   

grin cheesy grin I'm sure u know Nomadic, then you know ass[/b]hole, then a re[b]tard. Its a compound word.
Join them together grin grin grin

Just kidding. . .please, refrain from using strong words when its totally not necessary.
I withdraw mine. PEACE!!!

I love ROGER MOORE cool cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iceland(m): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2008
tkb417:

grin cheesy grin I'm sure u know Nomadic, then you know ass[/b]hole, then a re[b]tard. Its a compound word.
Join them together grin grin grin

Just kidding. . .please, refrain from using strong words when its totally not necessary.
I withdraw mine. PEACE!!!

I love ROGER MOORE cool cool       
yeah! yeah!! my apology! cool cool cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by iice(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2008
Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan cheesy cheesy
Don't like Timothy and Roger was passable
D.C has a spanky bod but the face is all wrong tongue
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 08, 2008
Timothy Dalton for me. Check out his eyes. I love it.
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by slimlady(f): 2:22am On Feb 08, 2008
pierce brosnan is my best followed by roger moore and then sean connery. daniel craig is the reason i no longer watch james bond movies;he disgusts me. he is not even good looking enough to be james bond!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Faitymine(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
The cutest of all is PIERCE BROSNAN. kiss
Followed by SEAN CONNERY and ROGER MOORE respectively!
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Omonunu2u(f): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
pls pls pls

PIERCE BROSSNAN his the man hooooooooo!

He has his ways with women and am triped wink
Re: Who Is The Cutest James Bond Ever?(pics Included) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2011
Pierce is my man all the time kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diddy & Cassie's Leak / Fans Decide: 5 Reasons Why They Prefer Davido To Wizkid! / Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.