Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How I Make Money Online - $500 P/M Guide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Make Money Online - $500 P/M Guide (774 Views)

"How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria / A.g.o, D2, P.m.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Online - $500 P/M Guide by suxes2005(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
I pray this post sees the light of the day and help those that needs it.

Now, the first thing I do is think on my own first. What is it that I can see
online and pay money to get? How to lose weight, make money, travel abroad etc

But, I am more of the intl niche so I carefully select the niche I get into. For example,
I have a new website up now, http://www.freesecurityguardtraining.com/ which I will be releasing
a paid ebook on soonest.

What I simply did is look for a great KW, hire my writers to write articles for me (if need be) and
then after getting few visitors (like 300 monthly) I can release a paid product. The prodict does not cost
me more than $50 to get done. I simply hire philipians or indians to write it for me and i put it on the
site for sale.

So if you wanna learn how I do it, simple visit my blog (on my signature) and read my old archive to check about
KW research. I am pretty sure we have some genius on nairaland that do not need me to hold them by the hand and
show them more..... they alreadyy know what i mean here.

So i am not asking for any money. Ask questions here and lets help ourselves out. I will be using the security guard
website as a case study for this and by Dec 31, it should bring in at least $2000 from 8 hours work and $100 investment.

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Online - $500 P/M Guide by goshwe(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
8 hours of work might be 2 much for students.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Telepresence And High Definition Video Conference Solutions Is Now Available / My Pregnancy Miracle Formula-cure Infertility Naturally / Bulk SMS Offer @ N1 Per SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.