Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Picture of your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture of your Car (17933 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of your Car by Hunter(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2005
What does your car look like, people who have one?

Here's a shot of mine:
Re: Picture of your Car by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2005
Nice topic, Hunter. I don't own a car yet, but I'll definitely post something here when I do!
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2005
I am getting my car in less than 22 days, my 16th birthday. I'll show you my car then, whoooo ...

But your car is hot, I would love to get in it and cruise with you wink.
Re: Picture of your Car by Hunter(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2005
what are you getting hot-angel?
Re: Picture of your Car by Seun(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2005
How come mamba and the other car-men are not interested in posting their car pictures? Are you afraid that your car is not as pretty as Hunter's? Jogego, Vieira, Greatpeter, diakim, and the other big men. Are you saying none of you has a car beautiful enough to display on the forum? wink
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2005
I have no idea hunter... Absoultely none. All power belongs to my dad. 17 more days till I know wat i'll get.
Re: Picture of your Car by Hunter(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2005
just make sure it isn't a hyundai tongue
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2005
I doubt it. My dad wants me to get an SUV or a Truck. He's into them big cars thingy. But i hate it. I want a small nice car. I still dunno what i am getting. 13 more days.
Re: Picture of your Car by Hunter(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2005
Tell him that petrol for that will cost you too much money...
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2005
You man for truck and SUV?? I wish i would by petrol with my money. he is sooo gonna be to the one to fill my tank.
Re: Picture of your Car by Hunter(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2005
then I guess you just have to tell him straight up you don't want a "yank tank"
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2005
lol. Maybe.
Re: Picture of your Car by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2005
hot-angel, you'd better tell him what you want. If you want a small car, tell him you want a small car. make it clear that you won't be happy if he gets you a truck. Why would he want to spend so much money if you won't be getting what you want?
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2005
Yeah seun. I've done all i could. I like truck..but i can't just see myself in it. My dad is corny...i guess he'll get me a small car though. But hey..who am i to not accept the truck..if that's what he gets. My friends love trucks. smiley
Re: Picture of your Car by mamba(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2005
My car is f**ked up grin no pics..
Re: Picture of your Car by Oracle(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2005
I dont have a car but i'll like to have one
MERCEDES BENZ

Re: Picture of your Car by tamia(f): 2:12am On Jan 19, 2006
this is what my car looks like. it's not too flashy and all dat but at least it takes me to everywhere i'd like to go. it has a small tank and the lil' money i got fills up the tank. with the high prices of gas i think it's pretty convinient.

Re: Picture of your Car by cheekee(f): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'll be getting this car after some 6months

Re: Picture of your Car by Rhodalyn(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2006
i'll be getting my @19 wink
Re: Picture of your Car by cheekee(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2006
actually not mine but my boyfriends but i will get to drive it at times grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture of your Car by Rhodalyn(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
cheekee shocked shocked shocked there was a different picture there how come you changed it? shocked shocked shocked shocked
g i r l , you're lying grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture of your Car by cheekee(f): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i guess i got the wrong one wink
Re: Picture of your Car by cheekee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2006
they are same models this just has different way of openinig doors wink
Re: Picture of your Car by Rhodalyn(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2006
i can see that it's a beautiful one winkgood choice kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture of your Car by gbenga9ja(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2006
I use a Volkswagen Golf with an Automatic Transmission, its a very cute, small ride which i call duchess cos i handle it like a gurl, easy does it, thats a pic of it below, got this from the internet, i don't have a digital camera to take the shot of my own real Car but it looks just like that. Very Durable and built for the Nigerian Road

Re: Picture of your Car by cheekee(f): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
nice car smiley smiley smiley
Re: Picture of your Car by Blackbuddy: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2006
This is what mine looks like. Not the actual picture but a similar one since it's the exact model I drive. It's a Mercedes Benz 190E. It's the 1992 model, the last set of 190 made before the C-class was introduced. It is popularly refered to as "american spec", i.e. american specification. It's got features that don't come with the older 190 models. The extra features were meant for the incoming C-class model and were added on to the 190E to test them out. That's why the few 1992 model of 190E were marketed as fast cars. Imagine a 2.3 litre engine with 16v topping at 260 km/h! It goes from zero to 100 km in 7.7 seconds. It is 4 cylinder and 130 hp with low fuel consumption so you know I'm feeling that factory fitted a/c. It also has cruise control and 5 speed manual transmission so travelling on express ways is a joy. The regular 190E only goes to 220 km/h. Any 190E owners out there?

Re: Picture of your Car by ono(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
This is mine. A 1997 Honda Accord. I like it because of it's low fuel consumption and sleek look.

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
Here are the cars I owned (not original pics). Mind you, there are so many because quite a few were company cars. The models are accurate, the colors not.

First car: Opel Kadett automatic. Drank fuel like it was nothing angry

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2006
Second and third car:
Peugeot 306
Audi A4

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
fourth and fifth car:
Volvo S70
Citroen Xantia

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2006
Sixth and seventh:
Citroen Xsara
Opel Zafira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swap Your Dead Or Weak Inverter Batteries For A New One! / 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn To Drive The Manual Car. / Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.