Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Picture of your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture of your Car (17939 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2006
Nrs 8 & 9:
Opel Vectra Break (for about 1 month)
Opel Astra Break

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2006
Currently without car (for about 1 week). Will post my new car next week (will probably be VW Passat Variant, Audi A4 or Opel Zafira)
Re: Picture of your Car by thekrafter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
@nferyn: Only you? shocked shocked
Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
thekrafter:

@nferyn: Only you? shocked shocked
Yes, but I've been driving company cars at a high rotation speed. Now I need to get one for my own again (going to Germany to choose this monday, very good deals on nearly new second hand German cars)
Re: Picture of your Car by jrors(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2006
Hey ladies and gents. This is my first time on this site and I like it alot. Here's a few pic of my car.

1st pic - when I first bought her.

2nd pic - the way she looks now.

Hope you all like. smiley

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
Finally I've got y new car, a Ford Focus Clipper 1.8TDci. Sweet ride and spatious enough for the kids.
Here's a photo I just took

Re: Picture of your Car by molluma(f): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
this is my baby. bet no one has her

Re: Picture of your Car by avalon: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
here is my aquada

Re: Picture of your Car by blackchief(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
I drive a honda accord but sorry i can show u the picture.
Re: Picture of your Car by beyonce1(f): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2006
molluma:

this is my baby. bet no one has her

@MOLLUMA

U R DA CRAZIEST grin grin cheesy cheesy

WHAT A RIDE ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture of your Car by hotangel2(f): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2006
Molluma is crazy.

Nferyn, thats a cute car.

I'll prolly take a picture of my car soon. It's a ISUZU rodeo! YEHAWWWWW
Re: Picture of your Car by shotta(m): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2006
these are my cars

Re: Picture of your Car by Oracle(m): 2:53am On Jul 24, 2006
here's mine

Re: Picture of your Car by izoneb(f): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2006
U guys are so crazy!oracle i feel u.nferyn you keep going higher thats interesting.I love the bus and metro guy.
I'm not a good photographer.Cheers!Mr keffi!welldone.
Re: Picture of your Car by ladex142(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2006
hey guys, check out this pimped out mobile, you guys might want to consider owning one of this baby  grin grin grin grin

Or this
Re: Picture of your Car by lionheart(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2006
Are u guys ashamed 2 show the picture of your car  sad. . .  angry  well  i'm not , because   I worked my azz off and paid 4 my $hit .  angry . . . just something 2 take me 2 school and work ( Acura 2.5TL ) pic of my car  cool  . Sorry , the car I'm going to be driving after school is not around yet because the designer is still in high school  tongue  grin  grin

Re: Picture of your Car by Odeku(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2006
here is my betsy on 20 inch

Re: Picture of your Car by Odeku(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
HERE is my dream car all silver

Re: Picture of your Car by izoneb(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
LEVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL U DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CLAIM D SILVER ONE IN JESUS NAME.AMENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE D UPPER ONE THOUGH.
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2006
My Car

It's not mine for the driving cos i'm too young but when i turn 16 and ten months and i get my license my pops will hand it over grin
Re: Picture of your Car by SeyiJay(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2006
First, to Nferyn. For u to have used all those cars u showed [impression], i don't think u need any personal car, considering the rate at which u changed them.
I have a Primera similar to the one shown by the guy who wanted to sell his for 450,000K [asking price], except it's a golden 1.6 SLX manual, and very good-looking.
Re: Picture of your Car by Wandungu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2006
This is mine, a 1992 MB s-420 good car hopefully whan things go well in a few I'll get a bmw745. Till then, I'll stick with this jalopey!!!!

Re: Picture of your Car by nferyn(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2006
SeyiJay:

First, to Nferyn. For u to have used all those cars u showed [impression], i don't think u need any personal car, considering the rate at which u changed them.
As I mentioned before, most of them have been company cars and I'm not in control over the rotation speed - and also have only limited choice in what I get. Anyway, just changed work and I'm getting a new car again, probably an Audi A4 break or VW Passat break - still in negotiation.
Re: Picture of your Car by whiteshark(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2006
My first car,

Re: Picture of your Car by whiteshark(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2006
My other Ride

Re: Picture of your Car by whiteshark(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2006
hot right? cool cool yeah I knowwwwwwwwww
Re: Picture of your Car by muinat(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2007
im too young to have a car but this one right here is ma dad's car, he only uses it when he is going to somewhere important

Re: Picture of your Car by Ivvie: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Picture of your Car
« #53 on: October 10, 2006, 05:37 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mine, a 1992 MB s-420 good car hopefully whan things go well in a few I'll get a bmw745. Till then, I'll stick with this jalopey!!!!

Why will you get rid of an over-engineered vehicle for a piece of junk. Mercedes Benz '95 and up with exception of the W140 series are over-engineered and built to last 50 years or 1 million miles. Mercedes' obituary was made at the end of '99 as the W140 was farewelled. They are called Daimler Chrysler. The reaction against the creation of the Lexus! If you are into automotive design and engineering, the Mercedes Benzes were compared to no other and they signified the heights of auto. design with precise engineering. I don't understand how people end up with cars like BMW's with respect to the pre '95 Mercs. BMW's don't hold up after a few years. Cheap plastics and oil leakages. Everything falling apart. Don't get me wrong, '96 up are all crap except for the Beast that ran till the end of the decade. The W210 (E CLass with the twin bug lights) for example are known to have rust problems with the front spring perches. The top perches which holds the top of the springs for the front suspension. The perches are spot-welded to the chassis, and coated in a weatherproof mastic to stop them rusting. The reality is that water gets the mastic causing the perches to rust, and eventually to fail and this leads to a collapse of the suspension. Those of you into Mercs will discover that Mercedes never weld their vehicles from the factory. They are always rivetted.
Re: Picture of your Car by onetwo: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2007
I currently drive a BMW M3 (pictures taken with my cell phone; sorry for less than perfect quality):

I'm in the New York City area; I'd love to meet up with fellow Nigerian car enthusiasts! cheesy
Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2007
My shipment just came In cheesy

Now, My Maserati Mc12 can rest. cheesy
Re: Picture of your Car by star01(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2007
guess

Re: Picture of your Car by dblock(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2007
You call those yeye tokunbo's cars grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Transfer From A Rider / 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn To Drive The Manual Car. / Ford's EcoSport Sets New Guinness Record For World's Largest Billboard In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.