Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! (1804 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / 90% equipment to Stop Liberia & Sierra Leone War was own Western Nigeria of army / Biafra Failed Because The War Was Not Fought Before It Began (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Correction To Dede: Biafra War Was 2 Year 6 Months And 9 Days NOT 3 YEARS! by cfours: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2013
ba7man: I'v got Igbo friends....male and female nd they're pretty much cool,nice and normal folks. They don't boast and they are straight forward. Yeah, I know some can be obnoxious but all tribes have those kind of people too, if you notice on NL, its always the same set of people that go around insulting people( They are roughly 10-15 in no and some with double ID...out of d Million+ on NL). They are few but their negative presence is strong. The real Igbo folks i know and love will likely open those threads, read, laff or shake their heads and move on to money issues. Speaking as a Yoruba guy.

i'm glad you recognize the igbo madness going on on nairaland.
every thread you go to you will see "Yoruba this, oily Yoruba that" e don tire me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Broadcast Of The Flag-Off Of Lagos-sagamu Expressway. / Heavy Bomb Blast Rock Kano Motor Park. / Bola Tinubu Seriously Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.