Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom (23731 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
some of you need CLOSURE. however the truth of the matter is the boys are gone now. they are with the lord. the lord does not let these type of things happen to good people

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?

THE QUESTION NOW IS, THOSE OF YOU READING THIS, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES FOR SATAN TO OVERLOOK YOU AND NOT DESTROY YOU ? CUZ BELIEVE ME THAT WAS NOT ALUU THAT DESTROYED THOSE BOYS. THAT WAS SATAN. THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE PUPPET THAT THE VENTRILOQUIST USED. ARE YOU A WICKED AND COVETOUS PERSON ? RETURN TO THE LORD. BUY A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE AND START READING. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Goldieluks: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
freecocoa: You tried so hard to sound intelligent but man are you dumb or what?(Please forgive my language, this matter is very sensitive for me). Just what kinda useless questions are you asking? Read your post again and see if you can make any sense outta it, Jesus! What makes you think they didn't shout? That they didn't plead? Did you even see the crowd? How do you think their voices can possibly rise against that of an angry mob? Have you ever seen where a crowd is gathered especially for cases like this? Do you know everyone in such crowds talk at the same time on top of their voices? Just how do you think they can run from such blood thirsty demons? Have you ever been exhausted upto the point of not having energy to move a limb?didn't you notice how even with a broken skull and brains pouring out that Ugonna was still trying to struggle against the fire?
Oh lord! This your post is only making me angrier, next time if you have nothing sensible to say you best shut da feck up.

My thought exactly, some people just dey post rubbish. How can their
voices be heard, when those satanic allu crowd are all bent on #kill them# #kill them#
May allu NEVER know peace, forever and ever AMen!!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Ehisod(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: OH! God, nat Again, una no dey tire 4 dis aLuu of a thing, na aLuu wan stop d food shortage wen dey come, abeg abeg abeg!!! Cut dis aLuu crap n focus on wat liez ahead, d boyz don die, wetin una wan do again

You are very stupid and selfish see the rubbish you are putting up here so unsympathetic have experienced the food shortage yet. This attitude you have of myself is what has brought us so low in the first place. RUBBISH.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=28pt]MORE THAN HALF OF THE POPULATION OF ALUU ARE MUSLIMS!

MOR0N! [/size]
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

My thought exactly, some people just dey post rubbish. How can their
voices be heard, when those satanic allu crowd are all bent on #kill them# #kill them#
May allu NEVER know peace, forever and ever AMen!!
Amen, Amen and Amen.

Some people are just annoyingly f00lish.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by yugogos(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
God,its only u that can bring comfort to these families.please comfort them and let justice prevail too so that they will hold unto that justice as part of their consolation in Jesus name.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by gbanikiti(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
I can't imagine getting pregnant,carry the pregnancy for 9 months,take care of the child from his kindergarten up to almost finishing his university degree and some wicked and heartless people would just waste the life of my precious jewel! Oh no! This is too much to bear! Am not in anyway related to the victims but it hurts me so so much.I can't also imagine my kid brother who is also the same age with those boys,whom I cherish so much and loves right from when he was a baby and have a striking resemblance with me be killed in such a gruesome manner.....the wrath of God shall surely befall Aluu people! They shall never know peace in their entire lifetime of existence! And to the clueless and visionless police who couldn't save the students,they shall also have their own share of the curses!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by redsun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: some of you need CLOSURE. however the truth of the matter is the boys are gone now. they are with the lord. the lord does not let these type of things happen to good people

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?

THE QUESTION NOW IS, THOSE OF YOU READING THIS, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES FOR SATAN TO OVERLOOK YOU AND NOT DESTROY YOU ? CUZ BELIEVE ME THAT WAS NOT ALUU THAT DESTROYED THOSE BOYS. THAT WAS SATAN. THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE PUPPET THAT THE VENTRILOQUIST USED. ARE YOU A WICKED AND COVETOUS PERSON ? RETURN TO THE LORD. BUY A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE AND START READING. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

Certain circumstances and mental orientations leaves wide rooms for satan to dwell.There are so many rooms for satan in nigeria

Man is the image of god,aswell as that of the devil.What we do with our own understanding are the image we portray,when we play good,wwe play god and when we play bad,we play devil.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Goldieluks: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
greateros:

MOR0N! [/size]

I can now see why they killed the poor boys, like they were butchering a cow.
My God!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by amobii: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: OH! God, nat Again, una no dey tire 4 dis aLuu of a thing, na aLuu wan stop d food shortage wen dey come, abeg abeg abeg!!! Cut dis aLuu crap n focus on wat liez ahead, d boyz don die, wetin una wan do again

What if your relative were among those boys,would you make same comment, I mean not compulsory to read or comment on this, there are other topic u can comment on,so keep uur st.u.pid comment to yur brain.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by yemstok(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
olu4life:
Now thats what we are saying,bros u get Aluu kinda thought,so wicked and heartless. So u expect everyone to bone the issue ehn?! Let me first ask,if it was ur brother they killed,what will u be presently doing? Going back to office and forget the whole issue?! Smh

No mind am jare, can't you see he's also an Aluucifarian?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Kposkila: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
my hrt bleeds 4 dem, watching dat video shows 9ja wahala is bigger dan we think...God have mercy on us all.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Humanbeans(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
A country known for occultic leaders, might not fare better than this. Our leaders should renounce occultism and embrace the true God, who created the heaven and earth.
Seriously speaking most of the evil prevailing in our land has to do with the dark secrets of the leaders and politicians. It's my prayer that God will console the bereaved families.

Every form of evil in Nigeria, I speak death to you, every one behind evil and wickedness I decree that you will be brought to book. All those aiding and abetting evil, you will be exposed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by zeefever: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
zeefa: I don't kw y ppu can not ask Questions abt did terrible killing. I have watched the video and d Question I askd mysf was Y r the guyz not makin an attempt to run or speak loud for ppu in d community to kw they do not commit d crime leveled against them. I mean, they are not kids. Its painful to see them just speechless witot sayn a word that will make ppu have a change of mind to either save them or reduce d satanic act being takn on them. My heart still bleeds cos so many questions still run tru my mind about the killing! D whole story seems difficult to read and understand cos there r so many signals picked from the video bn circulated on the internet.
Someone shld tell me Y those guyz are not shouting for HELP!
If they are not in anyway involved in2 anytin discriminating, there shld be a way to sa somtin loud to allow ppu that came arround see reason they shld be freed. Their cloths were removed, molested and killed, still non of them cld atleast insist on comments that might likely get in2 d minds of those arrnd to help them.
Well, only God kws the real story! May d souls rest in peace.

If you've been beaten for hours with those heavy planks,with blood pouring from your body,I wonder if you will have the strength to say a word.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by touchmehard: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
"POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND"
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by touchmehard: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
greateros:

MOR0N! [/size]
And the name of the village head is Alhaji Hassan Walewa

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Emphasis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Can we please narrow our complaints and bitterness to the Perpetrators. This Killing was masterminded by A VIGILANTE GROUP in Aluu and not Aluu as a community.
Uniport is situated In Aluu an most students reside in Aluu which by extension makes them part of the Aluu community. What makes some people think Uniport students were not in the mob? I Have checked the pictures i didn't see ''Aluu indigene'' written on anybody's forehead.
I have been to Aluu before, and i speak with authority that the community is dominated by Uniport students.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Suljosh: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
my guy! The only true religion that exist is christianity! There is no way to the father in heaven xcept through JESUS CHRIST his only messenger. So axcept him and be save. For those who have Ears let them hear.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ehisod:

You are very stupid and selfish see the rubbish you are putting up here so unsympathetic have experienced the food shortage yet. This attitude you have of myself is what has brought us so low in the first place. RUBBISH.
if e pain u well well, simply kill urself n join dem n stop sayin rubbish all in d name of quotin me, c u tawkin as if u wud av done sumfin if u were at d scene, mah ask u sef, if u had gone der, den u asked wah happened n d aluu people told u d boiz were thieves, shey u wud stop dem 4rm beatin d boyz, den later u nau hear dat d boyz were innocent, will u be hear condenming d aluu peeps, fink deep, if d aluu people were 2 go 2 court wiv a lawyer, dey will still av reasons, dey had d impression dat d boyz were thieves dahz y dey did wah dey did, u r tawkin asif d aluu peeps will just c sum1 on d road n start beatin n burning dem, d way una dey paint d aluu black n carry ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ 4 head na dey vex me, r dey d first set of peeps dat haz done such a thing, go 2 jos n c hau innocent peeps r killed n burnt, y u no go protest 4 jos n kano, u no go fit cough
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ehisod:

if e pain u well well, simply kill urself n join dem n stop sayin rubbish all in d name of quotin me, c u tawkin as if u wud av done sumfin if u were at d scene, mah ask u sef, if u had gone der, den u asked wah happened n d aluu people told u d boiz were thieves, shey u wud stop dem 4rm beatin d boyz, den later u nau hear dat d boyz were innocent, will u be hear condenming d aluu peeps, fink deep, if d aluu people were 2 go 2 court wiv a lawyer, dey will still av reasons, dey had d impression dat d boyz were thieves dahz y dey did wah dey did, u r tawkin asif d aluu peeps will just c sum1 on d road n start beatin n burning dem, d way una dey paint d aluu black n carry ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ 4 head na dey vex me, r dey d first set of peeps dat haz done such a thing, go 2 jos n c hau innocent peeps r killed n burnt, y u no go protest 4 jos n kano, u no go fit cough
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Mintayo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2012

You are such a big foooool and may God have mercy on your soul!

Mayb you don't know that the chief of that village is a muslim-chief alhaji hassan werel...

Can sombody remind this 'inborn terrorist except he accept Jesus', the name of the chief?

Just like ur bokohoram(and all of you) are a vessel or puppet in the hand of satan,d ppl of alu were also a vessel used by satan!

We just need to pray 4 this Country!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
amobii:

What if your relative were among those boys,would you make same comment, I mean not compulsory to read or comment on this, there are other topic u can comment on,so keep uur st.u.pid comment to yur brain.
if ur relative stayed in aluu, wud u say a word, nonsense!!! Tawkin as if u holy pass dem. I no go tawk again, continue 2 carry d aluu 4 head lik government work, no go think of ur own problem, dey here dey rant, if e pain u well well, go n lead d protest nau, idiota
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na 4 aluu head una wan tk get mouth, y una no go north go protest 4 boko haram
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhOS1sjx9Q0

[size=15pt]Chiadika's Mom - Policemen watched while my son was Lynched[/size]
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Emphasis: Can we please narrow our complaints and bitterness to the Perpetrators. This Killing was masterminded by A VIGILANTE GROUP in Aluu and not Aluu as a community.
Uniport is situated In Aluu an most students reside in Aluu which by extension makes them part of the Aluu community. What makes some people think Uniport students were not in the mob? I Have checked the pictures i didn't see ''Aluu indigene'' written on anybody's forehead.
I have been to Aluu before, and i speak with authority that the community is dominated by Uniport students.
guy, na God go bless u 4 me, u've said it all
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by secnelly: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dee60: Quite sad. O God, save Nigeria.

word!!!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Emphasis(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Horus: The whole community should be arrested because many were there watching chanting and laughing![/b]

What is a community? Who makes up a community?
Why not arrest the entire country for downloading/watching the video?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Onasa22: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Take heart Madam! The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Hilaskee(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shouldnt the police that said they weren't armed enough call other policemen or stations that are well armed to rescue the 4 boys? I think this is not just an Aluu matter but a Nigerian mentality because what happened in Aluu happens everywhere in Nigeria because of the mentality of Nigerians about whoever has been maliciously declared a thief even without proofs. In Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Kano...etc when once someone has shouted 'Thief ooo, thief oooo...', the next thing you will see is a mob including women and children will begin the chase to kill the alleged thief. What i am saying that while we are condemning the acts in Aluu, we should also remember that what is uppermost the orientation and the mindset that 'NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER ILLEGALLY' and that the consequencies of that is a capital punishment of offenders. Pls be warned! May God grant the rest in his bossom and give the families the fortitude to bear this great and painful death, AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by taharqa: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

I can now see why they killed the poor boys, like they were butchering a cow.
My God!
What i dont get is the level of hypocrisy many of you guys are displaying in response of this terrible terrible crime. Aluu is not d 1st of such madness in Nigeria; it is one amongst many. It didnt start today, it has bn happening even b4 many of us were born; infact, it has kind of reduced in its frequency lately. The only diff bw dis particular one and odas is that in dis case there was a VIDEO- which has forcd us(hopefully) to really see the severity and callousness of taking laws into our hands and maybe ask d questn why sm ppl wud feel d 'need' to do such in d 1st place..... Aluu didnt happen cos many of its ppl were muslims, but cos they are Nigerians who cud sm times get away wit impunity

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by controlseven: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
I blame our govt & not the police entirely. This is because the Police is poorly funded & ill-equiped in combating both criminals & mob actions. In other countries, as i have observed, the police is supplied with proctective head gears, transparent hand shields and batons when confronting riot situations and not necessarily guns. Here in nigeria, the police even defuse bombs without any special gadget or proctective gears. Everything must not be shoot! shoot!! shoot!!! *Kill'em all* Noooo! The last time i checked, tear gas is not as expensive as guns. It would have been used to disperse the crowd. But the question is, do they really have tear gas?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4GPQD3shw

[size=15pt]Port Harcourt Killings: Police didn't try to disperse crowd[/size]

Tony Uranta; a public affairs analyst confirmed that two different patrol teams were on hand at the scene where the boys were murdered and the location where the incident took place was within five different outposts of police and JTF. He said further that the Police did not attempt to disperse the crowd before the boys were killed and left to him the DPO and others should be charged to court. According to Mr. Uranta who was also a guest on Sunrise Daily "the problem we have in this country is that no government officials can be charged to court and if the issue is not properly taken up he will go on a one-man protest".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Mad’ Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikire, Osun State / Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers / Police Brutality: How I Was Almost Shot Dead At Nkpo Junction On 26th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.