Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? (14011 Views)

What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? / Why Are Short Girls Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Networkmaster(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2012
If you ask a Nigerian girl the kind of man she would like to have;
one of the words you will hear from her is: " HE MUST BE GOD FEARING"

That makes me wonder if their is anyone on earth that is not God fearing?
Even the Devil is God fearing.

Please people, are their no other phrase or words to use rather than "GOD FEARING"?

What actually is this God fearing? Holy Born again Christian?

6 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by k2039: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2012
HAVING GOD'S CORE VALUES IMPRINTED ON ONE'S CONSCIENCE(EG INTEGRITY,HONESTY,LOVE AND SO ON).

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Networkmaster(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: HAVING GOD'S CORE VALUES IMPRINTED ON ONE'S CONSCIENCE(EG INTEGRITY,HONESTY,LOVE AND SO ON).

Ok, meaning God fearing is a complete package of all those good qualities.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by k2039: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Networkmaster:

Ok, meaning God fearing is a complete package of all those good qualities.

yeah,thats what I think
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by MrsChima1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Even those claiming to be god-fearing are braised in the devil's blood.

I don't trust any man that say he is god-fearing....an imperfect man thrive to be better than his sinful self. That's the man I respect. wink
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
That you are afraid of God.. Else he f[u]cks you up!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cYA4diq533E/UEfoKjSbv3I/AAAAAAAACtM/JVvPIWAOzJw/s1600/scared-to-death.png[/img]
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by blackmale(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
they simply mean a man that is devoted and has fear of God in hom,,,,, they believe,, with that, the man can at least be trusted..

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by imperiouxx(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
means guys that won't use them anyhow for the fear of God.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by quimbi(f): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
By God-fearing,she means dat d man shd b a practising christian who is conscious of d ways of God.devil's fear for God isn't same as man's fear God.wisdom goes wit man's fear for God which wil enable him to knw God's will...
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by amaka70(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
A good and faithful guy
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by dramenda(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT GOD FEARING MAN.

24 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
When girls say they need a God fearing man, they're not necessarily talking about a born again Christian. Rather they're referring to a man that won't beat them, abuse them and a man that will allow them have their way most times...You'll notice that even some jezebels will tell you that they need a God-fearing man.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Freiburger(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
If you are God fearing you can take good care of me.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Networkmaster: If you ask a Nigerian girl the kind of man she would like to have;
one of the words you will hear from her is: " HE MUST BE GOD FEARING"

That makes me wonder if their is anyone on earth that is not God fearing?
Even the Devil is God fearing.

Please people, are their no other phrase or words to use rather than "GOD FEARING"?

What actually is this God fearing? Holy Born again Christian?
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. the wisdom here is what u need to make a good boy friend or husband

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva: When girls say they need a God fearing man, they're not necessarily talking about a born again Christian. Rather they're referring to a man that won't beat them, abuse them and will allow them have their way most times. ..You'll notice that even some jezebels will tell you that they need a God-fearing man.

Then they should say they want a Gentleman.. What has 'god fearing' got to do with it?!

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by dfav: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
even the prostitute on the street; if u ask her the type of man she is hoping; she will still answer u GOD FEARING
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Canisma(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Every woman wants a God fearing man,
but most girls run away from marrying pastors.
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM

41 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lolz... smiley
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Canisma: Every woman wants a God fearing man,
but most girls run away from marrying pastors.
These ladies want a combination of Pope John Paul, David Beckham and the sexy James Bond, all in one package.
GOD PASS DEM
lol grin That just supports my earlier argument. The same girls will tell you that their man must be tall, physically built, very handsome and romantic. I don't think real God-fearing men really possess all these attributes. They don't have the time.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by anishe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigerian Men are hypocrites so also are the Ladies. Is Dino Melaye not God fearing? Yet he impregnated the actress and requested her to go for abortion according to the rumour on nairaland.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by troy20(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
so dem no go fear devil abi?
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by anjyzplace: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
LOL....

So so true...A God fearing man wont disobey Gods words, he wont have sex before marriage, he wont go clubbing, he wont do a lot of things these girls want....at the the end of it all, they dont know what they really want.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nnamdi99(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
What gals mean by God fearing is dat they need a guy lyk me......
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Lucy001(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Taking about "God fearing" when a lady says she wants a man that is perhaps God fearing she is simply saying she wants a man that will respect the wishes of God i.e towards her!!!
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
I always suspect ladies that say they want a God fearing man ; I would prefer the term a man that loves God.Because by interpretations from many ladies that I have asked, the term godfearing has been customized to their own status.
* He can club, drink responsibly but must love and put me first :Godfearing
* He should be able to help me in the house, tolerate my excesses even if he is not a saint,because I can misbehave at times :Godfearing.
* He should be caring and also give to me easily : Godfearing. e.t.c

In all this, I have discovered one thing ; most of this ladies themselves are not Godfearing, but are looking for a man that will tolerate their unrepentant drive.This for me is self centered and selfish.

Its so simple, no matter what or who you desire in a husband, you are going to reap what you have sown ; nobody will marry your husband, you can't dorge it.

12 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by whoopyyun: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
quimbi: By God-fearing,she means dat d man shd b a practising christian who is conscious of d ways of God.devil's fear for God isn't same as man's fear God.wisdom goes wit man's fear for God which wil enable him to knw God's will...

Am happy sm1 understand †ђα̲̅† †ђε way devil fear God Ȋ̝̊̅§ not †ђε way human fear God. And by God fearing man Ȋ̝̊̅† means sm1 who think about odaz feelings and follow Gods commandment dat says "love ur neighbor as ursef"
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by gbanikiti(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
anishe: Nigerian Men are hypocrites so also are the Ladies. Is Dino Melaye not God fearing? Yet he impregnated the actress and requested her to go for abortion according to the rumour on nairaland.
abi oo!
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by troy20(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
women jst ask 4 2much.if men wer 2 measure dia chioce of partner by ur yardstick den many women wil neva get hitchd.
Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by eagle999: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
dramenda: SIMPLE, A MUGU MAN.THE ONE THAT WILL WASH THIER PANTIES,THE ONE THAT WILL HEAR SHE DID ABORTION 4TIMES AND SAYS" OH! BABY ITS ONE OF THOSE THINGS" AFTER LIVING A FOWL LIFE THEY ARE WANT G ;DOD FEARING MAN.
TRUE TALK BRETHEN grin grin grin grin cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by nagoma(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
if they (women) really mean they want God fearing men , Priests would chased by girls all over the place with marriage requests. Priests would be celebrities.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by a1solution: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
The word God fearing is wrong, u dont fear God but respect God. If you fear your father that means your father is wicked.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? by Adanyebe(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
THEY MEAN SOMEONE WHO IS AFRAID OF GOING CLOSE TO GOD ****(due to fear of God)****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.