Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mrs Fish And Illuminati - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mrs Fish And Illuminati (2289 Views)

5o Shades Of Gray Satanism And Illuminati / Jayz And Illuminati / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
I only saw girls confessing about a demon living under the sea called Mrs fish.They claim she is half human half a fish.

Now a girl of 15 started acting weird and ended up being prayed for and it took her 2hours to come back to reality.

She told the whole congregation bwt her lifestyle,how she is married to the american RNB sensational superstar Chris Brown,she is white and also a princess.My question is how real is this mrs fish?is she in some ways connected to illuminati?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I only saw girls confessing about a demon living under the sea called Mrs fish.They claim she is half human half a fish.

Now a girl of 15 started acting weird and ended up being prayed for and it took her 2hours to come back to reality.

She told the whole congregation bwt her lifestyle,how she is married to the american RNB sensational superstar Chris Brown,she is white and also a princess.My question is how real is this mrs fish?is she in some ways connected to illuminati?

If this story is true,she saw a mermaid. Do you have a problem with mermaids?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
ifeness:

So this Mermaid is a Demon because I don't understand how she feeds young woman lies about God,lie to them and force them to act against their will?

2ndly she promises them all the riches of this earth if they worship her.I.e LUKE 4:6&7
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: So this Mermaid is a Demon because I don't understand how she feeds young woman lies about God,lie to them and force them to act against their will?

2ndly she promises them all the riches of this earth if they worship her.I.e LUKE 4:6&7

I am not a religious person.However,i do not support anyone worshiping anyone,be it the sun,stars or any form of idol. The mermaid is only trying to take advantage of her.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
i see someone's been pilfering buzugee's chirac..
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lol, she's married to chris brown, is white, and is also a princess.
That girl is really living the dream.
To your question though, maybe.
I also heard madam koi koi is somehow connected to the illuminatti.
Even mr pa plex who just started has now joined the gang.
Not to forget bush baby who started ever since and whose fan base has never stopped growing.

Its a good thing our demonic industry is gaining international recognition.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
ifeness:

I am not a religious person.However,i do not support anyone worshiping anyone,be it the sun,stars or any form of idol. The mermaid is only trying to take advantage of her.
She is because she took the girl from home wen she was only 2years old.
muskeeto2: i see someone's been pilfering buzugee's chirac..
wat is that?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: So this Mermaid is a Demon because I don't understand how she feeds young woman lies about God,lie to them and force them to act against their will?

Nobody forces anyone to act against their will.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
inurmind: Lol, she's married to chris brown, is white, and is also a princess.
That girl is really living the dream.
To your question though, maybe.
I also heard madam koi koi is somehow connected to the illuminatti.
Even mr pa plex who just started has now joined the gang.
Not to forget bush baby who started ever since and whose fan base has never stopped growing.

Its a good thing our demonic industry is gaining international recognition.
lol u got me laughing there.

Our pastor needed confirmation of the girls story so she was called without the girls consent.

"We were watching tv wen she suddenly turned white,I was scared and the younger ones fled from her.I told her she is a white person and she was shocked wen she saw herself in the mirror.it was still my daughter but a white girl." Her mother said.
k2039:

Nobody forces anyone to act against their will.
wat planet r u from?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
planet htrae
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: planet htrae
u need prayer
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u need prayer

You need a brain.
Mrs Fish, Chris Brown, white girl etc................You id!ots need to take the girl to a doctor. Damned ignorant black people and pathetic superstitions.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by k2039: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u need prayer

Everyone needs prayer
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

You need a brain.
Mrs Fish, Chris Brown, white girl etc................You id!ots need to take the girl to a doctor. Damned ignorant black people and pathetic superstitions.
You need deliverance!

Stereotyped idiot!wen a white man says bow u bow,wen a black man says bow u don't bow because he is too black.God have mercy on u
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

You need a brain.

Wow. in this day and age.
I shake my head. I laugh , and then I want to cry?

Someone should give these dumb negoes an education.
"The mind is a terrible thing to waste"
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

You need a brain.
well the person hu brought the girl to church did her a huge favour dear there is no Dr known on earth hu can heal ppl the way Jesus did.

Does ur doctor cast away demons?give me his details I wanna book him for dat gal shap shap
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: well the person hu brought the girl to church did her a huge favour dear there is no Dr known on earth hu can heal ppl the way Jesus did.
Does ur doctor cast away demons?give me his details I wanna book him for dat gal shap shap

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Has anyone noticed the strong association between mental illness and religion?

Mentally ill people, I have long noticed, tend to act out their delusions in the form of religion.
The religious themes,scripts or narratives always seem too perfect for the expression of mental illnesses.

In enlightened societies, mental illnesses are recognised very early, but in primitive societies such as ours, mental illnesses are often touted as religious revivals or revelations.

The tale of two civilisations, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: grin

Everyone needs prayer
yeah imma start by putting u in the first plc gringringringringringrin
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
plaetton: Has anyone noticed the strong association between mental illness and religion?

Mentally ill people, I have long noticed, tend to act out their delusions in the form of religion.
The religious themes,scripts or narratives always seem too perfect for the expression of mental illnesses.

In enlightened societies, mental illnesses are recognised very early, but in primitive societies such as ours, mental illnesses are often touted as religious revivals or revelations.

The tale of two civilisations, huh?
I defend wat I believe in so ur psychological theories which are invented by mortal men are just a walk in the park for me.try something else dear
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
plaetton:
Wow. in this day and age.
I shake my head. I laugh , and then I want to cry?
Someone should give these dumb negoes an education.
"The mind is a terrible thing to waste"

I know these people are ignorant but................................WTF?? Seriously? WTF? How can people in the 21t century sound like this humbledbygrace person? What makes the jews so special that their primitive ideas are held in such high esteem by these people?

sometimes, it's really easy to understand how blacks sold each other into slavery and how it took 400 years for them to be free. Their mentality fits that of a slave, so even now they can't seem to get rid of the mental chains.
and what's their reward for this pathetic middle eastern fairy tales?
They get to be slaves for "eternity" and worship some sky wizard?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I defend wat I believe in so ur psychological theories which are invented by mortal men are just a walk in the park for me.try something else dear

your jesus and yahweh were invented by ignorant and primitive "mortal men" so what's your point?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: well the person hu brought the girl to church did her a huge favour dear there is no Dr known on earth hu can heal ppl the way Jesus did.

I guess in your world, psychiatrists do not exists?
I guess you have never heard of schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder,bipolar condition, and many other forms of psychosis?
I guess not.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
ifeness:

You sure it wan't the aliens?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

I know these people are ignorant but................................WTF?? Seriously? WTF? How can people in the 21t century sound like this humbledbygrace person? What makes the jews so special that their primitive ideas are held in such high esteem by these people?

sometimes, it's really easy to understand how blacks sold each other into slavery and how it took 400 years for them to be free. Their mentality fits that of a slave, so even now they can't seem to get rid of the mental chains.
Sky wizard?really Amen to that.
plaetton:

I guess in your world, psychiatrists do not exists?
I guess you have never heard of schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder,bipolar condition, and many other forms of psychosis?
I guess not.
I don't because sience and religion clashes,just like Jesus and satan!!
Martian:

your jesus and yahweh were invented by ignorant and primitive "mortal men" so what's your point?
Really?well Jesus Christ walked upon this earth. He was born and He died. How do we know this? We know it for three reasons.

1.The Personal Witness Of The Saints

Acts 10:39-41 says, "And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day, and showed Him openly; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after He rose from the dead."

Over 500 people saw Jesus after His death and most of these died because of their belief. Let me say, a man may live for a lie, but would he die for one?

2.The Prophetic Witness Of The Scriptures

Acts 10:43 says, "To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believes in Him shall receive remission of sins." When the writer says "all the prophets," he is talking about the prophets from Genesis to Malachi (remember, the New Testament hadn't been written yet).

In Genesis 3, we read about the One who will bruise the head of the serpent. In Genesis 12, He is going to come from the seed of Abraham. In Genesis 22, we read about the sacrifice of Isaac on the very mountain where Jesus was later crucified! The entire book of Leviticus is filled with pictures of blood-atoning sacrifices for sin. You'll read about the prophetic crucifixion of Jesus in Psalm 22. In Micah 5:2, it is told clearly that Jesus will be born in Bethlehem.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is: there is but one plan of salvation in all the Bible and that is through the blood-atoning sacrifice of the God-Man, Jesus Christ.

3.The Powerful Witness Of The Spirit

The Holy Spirit takes the Word of God and says, "Amen. It is written. It is truth." I thank God that I don't have to try and talk you into believing Jesus. If there's anything I can talk you into, there's someone who can talk you right out of it!

1 John 5:9-11 says, "If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son. He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself: he that believes not God has made him a liar; because he believes not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."

So m not gonna argue with u.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

You sure it wan't the aliens?
a.wat?
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by plaetton: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Martian:

That is perhaps the most puzzling aspect of the whole crap.
Even our ancestoral religions did not promise anyone an afterlife of slavery.

How on earth do 21st centuray Africans cling on to the remnants of this ancient hebrew crap-a-rony that not enslaves their minds in this life but even goes further to promise eternal slavery in the realm of yahweh?

How do you fathom this?

You know, I once reffered to the Willie Lynch documents and I was called all sorts of names by one these stupid negro slaves.
Whether the letters are genuine or not,in one of the passages Willie Lynch assures his clients that once they have delligently and sufficiently conditioned the mind of the perfect slave, he guarantees that they would have set in motion, a self-sustaining mechanism that was capable of running uninterrupted for hundreds or even thousands of years, unless, interrupted by some kind of catastrophic event.

Catastrophic event, in this case, would be A Solid Education.

It appears that the colonialists and early missionaries borrowed so much from the Willie Lynch documents.
The system they set in motion is still running very smoothly and efficiently.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Funny thing is more knowledgeable Xtians would see this mockery of their faith and skip the thread. Then they try to distinguish between true Christianity and Christianity.. the only difference btw some of them here and hbg is : knowledge not found in the Bible/Holy Book...

May Yahweh save HIS people...
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
plaetton: [/b]

That is perhaps the most puzzling aspect of the whole crap.
Even our ancestoral religions did not promise anyone an afterlife of slavery.

How on earth do 21st centuray Africans cling on to the remnants of this ancient hebrew crap-a-rony that not enslaves their minds in this life but even goes further to promise eternal slavery in the realm of yahweh?

How do you fathom this?

You know, I once reffered to the Willie Lynch documents and I was called all sorts of names by one these stupid negro slaves.
Whether the letters are genuine or not,in one of the passages Willie Lynch assures his clients that once they have delligently and sufficiently conditioned the mind of the perfect slave, he guarantees that they would have set in motion, a self-sustaining mechanism that was capable of running uninterrupted for hundreds or even thousands of years, unless, interrupted by some kind of catastrophic event.

Catastrophic event, in this case, would be A Solid Education.

It appears that the colonialists and early missionaries borrowed so much from the Willie Lynch documents.
The system they set in motion is still running very smoothly and efficiently.
And wat are u?Mr fish? U seem to be living in a weird plc dude.ur a misfit into my world
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: [s]Sky wizard?really Amen to that.I don't because sience and religion clashes,just like Jesus and satan!!Really?well Jesus Christ walked upon this earth. He was born and He died. How do we know this? We know it for three reasons.

1.The Personal Witness Of The Saints

Acts 10:39-41 says, "And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day, and showed Him openly; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after He rose from the dead."

Over 500 people saw Jesus after His death and most of these died because of their belief. Let me say, a man may live for a lie, but would he die for one?

2.The Prophetic Witness Of The Scriptures

Acts 10:43 says, "To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believes in Him shall receive remission of sins." When the writer says "all the prophets," he is talking about the prophets from Genesis to Malachi (remember, the New Testament hadn't been written yet).

In Genesis 3, we read about the One who will bruise the head of the serpent. In Genesis 12, He is going to come from the seed of Abraham. In Genesis 22, we read about the sacrifice of Isaac on the very mountain where Jesus was later crucified! The entire book of Leviticus is filled with pictures of blood-atoning sacrifices for sin. You'll read about the prophetic crucifixion of Jesus in Psalm 22. In Micah 5:2, it is told clearly that Jesus will be born in Bethlehem.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is: there is but one plan of salvation in all the Bible and that is through the blood-atoning sacrifice of the God-Man, Jesus Christ.

3.The Powerful Witness Of The Spirit

The Holy Spirit takes the Word of God and says, "Amen. It is written. It is truth." I thank God that I don't have to try and talk you into believing Jesus. If there's anything I can talk you into, there's someone who can talk you right out of it!

1 John 5:9-11 says, "If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son. He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself: he that believes not God has made him a liar; because he believes not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."[/s]

So m not gonna argue with u.

Of course you're not arguing with me. Silly negroes love their jewish fairy stories and that's a FACT.
So m not gonna argue with u....either.
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
muskeeto2: Funny thing is more knowledgeable Xtians would see this mockery of their faith and skip the thread. Then they try to distinguish between true Christianity and Christianity.. the only difference btw some of them here and hbg is : knowledge not found in the Bible/Holy Book...

May Yahweh save HIS people...
Says hu? U? Go play outside
Re: Mrs Fish And Illuminati by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Says hu? U? Go play outside

Kill yourself and go be a slave in heaven already. jesus is waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks, Seun! The Religion Section Is Now Officially Boring. / Did Mary Rise To Heaven Without Dying? / Psychosis And Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.