Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) (2105 Views)

Thousands Of Workers Lose Jobs As Visafone Winds Down Operations / Unpaid Daar Communication Workers Halt Operations(photo) / Masters In Europe Or O&G Upstream Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) by Petrochallenge: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
If you're interested in the oil and gas industry and want to have an overall understanding of upstream value chain. This is your chance to win an all expense paid International Oil and Gas Training Programme from Petroskills Alliance....also have the opportunity to represent Nigeria at the International Petrochallenge Finals in London...For info and enquiry visit https://www.facebook.com/petrochallengenigeria and like the page

1 Like

Re: Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) by skillip(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Op, I not only recommend this but I will surely endorse it as well. I have worked on this stuff few years back as well. Hoping people give it a try.
Re: Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) by Petrochallenge: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2012
If you're interested in the oil and gas industry and want to have an overall understanding of upstream value chain. This is your chance to win an all expense paid International Oil and Gas Training Programme from Petroskills Alliance....also have the opportunity to represent Nigeria at the International Petrochallenge Finals in London, you also have the chance to represent an oil company, compete and collaborate to see who can make the best return on investment in oil and gas exploration.. visit www.petrochallenge.com.ng or like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/petrochallengenigeria ...you can also call Omobola or Daniel on this numbers 08164026494, 08082100625, 08155911934 and 08186730211 for more information and inquiries
Re: Fundamentals Of Upstream Oil & Gas Operations And Business (training) by kokoA(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Now that money is involved, I am officially scared.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Exam Is Back In Nigeria / Are There Any Prospects In Studying Nutrition And Dietetics? / Youth Africa Leadership Initiative YALI Free Online Network Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.