Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33373 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by matrixme(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2012
I really would be frugal, and not like to have my sympathy diverted just anyhow, for nothing should ever justify the killing of 4 young students for petty, materialistic gadgets. Especially since the perpetrators have not been fished out entirely yet. The question to ask is, where were those people who's properties was torched when the evil act was being perpetrated? and these I believe, should be prominent citizens in that community for that matter. With the rate community news is being perpetrated these days, you will have to be living in a cave for such news not to have reached you as it is happening. I remembered when I was living in Ilara-mokin community as a student. I was woken up one morning by the noise of the villagers to see a thief who they caught earlier that day and is now being beaten and 'shamed' to the king's palace, where appropriate justice was to be meted out to him. I don't want to sound tribalistic, but one would have expected more saner justice system from Yoruba communities....
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Mamacita007(f): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2012
#850,000 kee!. People can lie o!. Ok, Mr. Ahanonu, come & collect ur money by 2am at the same burrow pit where ur kinsmen murdered those students. Pls come with ur entire family to serve as witnesses!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by fairygeh(f): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
This situation is an exception to the saying that two wrongs can never make a right,in fact multiple wrongs done to the Allu people including killing all of them and burning them alive is the best thing i can ever imagine right now and it will make a right.this people never start,there shall no longer be peace in that community cos u people have murdered peace.imagine counting their losses,material things,huh?so not comparable to the lives of the innocent boys taken, i wonder why those boys ghosts never start to dey haunt them sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Man Kills And Buries His Lover Over N.5M In Ogun / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.