Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16822 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
i travel to ....Sokoto Kano Kaduna Akwa ibom Anambra Ummahia OYO ONDO ogun OSHUN KATSINA BORNO BAUCHI ZARIA ABEOUKUTA UYO IMO BENUE LAGOS BADAGRY IKEJA YABA KOGI ADAMAWA YOBE DELTA RIVERS P/COURT ENUGU IBO IKWENU AND KWEZU WENU ALAHAUSA YOURUBA LAND V/I IKOYI AJEGUNLE ETC dem plenty i no fit remeber the rest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Dextra(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)
Sorry Sire, How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tomakint: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow: Nigeria.. (Home Base)

Ghana.. (Lived there)

France [Paris] - (Lived here)

Italy [Rome] - Vacation

Egypt [Valley of the Kings... Sight to behold] - Vacation..

Switzerland [Zurich] - Vacation

England [London] - Vacation/lived

USA [New York/Jersey/Atlanta] - Lived here

Canada [Toronto & Alberta] - Second home

South Africa (Durban) - Vacation

Dubai - Vacation

Kenya [Nairobi] - Vacation

NEXT TARGET.. Jamaica, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iran & Mexico

MadCow dey travel too? Omo nothing wey no dey this world, how dem take receive you there sef?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Many Nigerians travel for ulterior motives - that is a fact!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2012
5...in alphabetical order

Arewastan- presently live there

Benin republic- school trip

Biafra- from there, visited

Niger Delta Republic- visit, mum's from there

Odudwa Republic- was born there, lived eleven years

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by awesomet1(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
France (Paris)
United Kingdom( London and Birmingham)...lived there
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by valencia25(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
OP should have use Dream... I've visited Hundreds in my dream grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by benjamin02: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2012
UK(Sunderland,London)
FRANCE
GERMANY
HOLLAND
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ceah(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2012
More than 30 countries....can't count...some of them even up to 10 times cool

My biggest dream in life is to see the world before I leave
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2012
1. Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ondo)
2. Senegal (Dakar)
3. Ghana (Accra)
4. Dubai
5. Southern Africa (J-burg)
6. Switzerland
7. Canada (Montreal, Toronto)
8. United States (NYC, Dallas, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Austin, Ohio, Denver, Newark, Philadelphia, DC, Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, San Francisco, LA, Orlando, Miami, Hawaii, Seattle - forgetting some places)
9. Barbados
10. France (paris)
11. Jamaica
12. Mexico (Cabo)
13. Brazil

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by PBundles(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
OK my list goes.....

US (lived there for 13 years)
Nigeria (8 years total)
Holland (currently residing here with wife and kids)

visited/vacationed with family or business trips:
Hungary
Belgium
Germany
UK (too much to count for my work)
France
Sweden (Stolkholm is crazy chill)
Spain and the the its islands (Tenerife, Menorca, Mallorca, Ibiza, Gran Canaria)
Portugal
Switzerland
Canada
Egypt
Dominican Republic (my favorite, def going back on vacation)
Turkey ( the Turkish Riveria is really nice)
Liberia (years ago in 1983 when it was ok)

On my list

Thailand (planned for coming summer vacation)
Hong Kong (planned for business but constantly cancelled)
Brazil
China
Japan

If you wanna see pics, Hola back.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Ariyke: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
CrazyMan: I've been to two countries, Nigeria and biafra smiley
gringrin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by texazzpete(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2012
UK
France
the Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
Benin Republic
Kenya
UAE

Next stop for me is definitely the US...and then China. Loads of good stuff in Shanzai smiley

Every single time, I've missed my flawed country Nigeria...always happy to come back here grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by PBundles(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2012
I hear you. My family and I want to the Wonders of the World. I have seen a couple aready.

ceah: More than 30 countries....can't count...some of them even up to 10 times cool

My biggest dream in life is to see the world before I leave
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by henryboff(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2012
Naija,Germany,France,Netherlands,USA,UK,Ghana,Norway,Denmark,Republic of Benin,Togo etc
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Claus(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Make una no count the one where you just did stopover at the airport o! grin grin grin

I think I have an above average travel count, but still got some way to go. Here's my list:

Nigeria (born and bred)
UK
Italy
Switzerland
USA
Canada
France
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
Sweden
Australia
Singapore
Barbados
Zimbabwe

So 15 countries, many of them because of my job. If I count airport stopovers, then 18 (South Africa, Kenya, Hong Kong) grin grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nwogbe: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea,Gabon,Tunisia and of course ma beloved Nigeria. Hoping to travel out of Mama Africa soon.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by yuzedo: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)

I read only 1st page and was about to post "Don't let MRbrownJAY come to this thread and end it", when i decided to "cross-check" 2nd page and discovered that he had already come, seen and conquered! grin
MBJ? You na Legend sir! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria mainly.

South Africa (vacation), Ghana and Egypt.

England (London, Nottingham), Dubai (lovely experience) and the US (Michigan - very brief stay though angry )

Hope to visit France and some great places like Australia and more Middle Eastern countries soon.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by obowunmi(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
I'm due to:

Thailand
Uganda
London (friend's wedding)

Later in the year - I'm excited.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by jigawatts(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2012
SAUDI ARABIA (FOR Hajj 2006)
Na Dubai remain

Those are the only 2 countries I've always wished to visit. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by gidiMonsta(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2012
Sudan
South Sudan
Ivory Coast
Burundi
Angola
C.A.R
Uganda
Rwanda (Passed through)
DRC
Congo
Western Sahara
Madagascar
Zanzibar
Tanzania (stop-over)
Azawad
and hopefully Somalia before ths year runs out. cheesy
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by hamsky: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2012
so far so good nine
2008-2010
India
Bangladesh
Ethiopia (Transit)
Dubai

2010-Date
England
Scotland
France
Germany
Neherland

Might visit saudi soon
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tomakint: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2012
Really love to be all over the world before I quit!

Coutonou
UK (London, Birmingham, Norfolk)
The Netherlands (Amsterdam - dem like Bicycles for that place)
Iceland (Keflavik and Rejykavik - very cold but sweet place to be, even in summer, it was 7 degrees Celsius, the place I witnessed for the first time in my life 20 hours of daylight and 4 hours of darkness)

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2012
HNosegbe: I have visited every country in the world... On the internet.
You're right.The world is a global village.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by HVILLE: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2012
abeg ooo make people no come here com lie say there don travell over all over the world,some people where never leave their room will come and tell us say there don go moon,as for me togo,gahan
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Turbocharged: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2012
Benin Republic
Togo
Ghana
Ivory Coast
South Africa (CAF Champions League)
Egypt (Champions League Final)
Germany
UAE
Netherland
China
Hong Kong
South Korea
Australia
Turkey
Qatar
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by 190theclown: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2012
I've been to- UK,france,italy,dubai,holland,spain

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by 190theclown: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Dextra:
Sorry Sire, How old are you?

Rotfl
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by pappilo(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2012
Benin Republic
United Kingdom
France
Barbados
UAE
Turkey
Portugal
Spain (Tenerife)
Italy
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by jango77(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2012
well no need to mention names of places i ve been to,i remember at least 19 countries,still thinking tho!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us / Petrol Tanker Fell At Enugada Abeokuta / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.