Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (39599 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
pro01: Why should I believe this cheap, fabricated, nonsensical story? Because a self-confessed dime-a-dozen waka-about 'actress' said so? This is now clearly a carefully orchestrated attempt to defame Dino Melaye's reputation.

na dino preek wey drag the man enter one chance

when he fights corruption, his preek fights back

hazards of being a politicianal

almost as messy as monicagate and john edwards
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by blasterman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
The cry of a woman that has been dumped. Na her friends they write all the rumors. Meanwhile anything about sex and pregnancy na hot cake for social media

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ifeegee(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Monica Lewisky part two naija version,from made to up comming actress,and the story continues,who will be next?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by gbanikiti(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
nkenu: Why did you Bleep him without a Condom
because im prick fit burst the condom! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by klax(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
nkenu: Why did you Bleep him without a Condom

God bless you have just said it all.

She got what she looked for because this is how all of these wannabe stupid actress live a stupid lives flirting all around calling themselve one silly celebrity. Dont we read of one of them whom one of this i d i o t call Senator bought SUV Rangerover for and his house wife go about like market woman, dont we read of one them that a house was bought for her by this Senator whereas his house wife at home hardly get enough money to cook food. So my dear Olabisi or whatever you called yourself you have got what you bargained for so live with next time you come to this world you will learn a bitter lesson that not every glitter things are Gold you hear. Fool

And for Mr "I D I O Melaye" so all your craps of protesting and activist was just a bloody trash and way to woo ladies and have s e x without condom definately you are a real demon at loose, a serious danger to society. You just started disgusting me from this moment and I begin to see you as a liar and disease distributor for hating to using condom during s e x. Shame on you if I ever see you again in the street protesting anything I will ask boys to attack you and humiliate you we dont need shameless and careless person like you to be lead us anylonger ok.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by sophy09: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Abeg free the guy. Did he force any woman to have sex with them. He that is without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by lastpage: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: Dino is married with three children yet
Dino hates Condom although infidelity defines his person
Dino is busy spreading Sexually transmitted Disease
Dino can change ur phone and wardrobe for ur waist
Dino gives girls 250K for Wardrobe yet his wife dresses like one native woman
Dino impregnated Bisi Ibidapo and claims it wasn't him(like Shaggy would always sing)
Dino claims he is a social crusader and Activist. If these are attributes of an activist, a reformer, and a man who wants to change Nigeria, then I'll never be one

More like "Big Sister" in the industry introduces you to Dino......and for "a Phone change and 250K" you opened your legs wide like Ogunpa River
! shocked

Now you got Syphilis and you are telling us?
Why didn't you tell us when you pocketed 250Grand?

What are "our ladies" turning into?
Even if Dino was an imbe.cile as alleged, so all it takes is "250K and a Phone" for him to "drive through" your AVENUE? YOU DESERVE WHATEVER YOU GET, even HIV!
tongue tongue

"Up-coming artist" my third leg! More like "Up-coming professional slut!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: if she was "open enough" to send this E-mail, l think the "Arrow of an Editor" should be "bold enough" to Publish her name, after-all, he was 'bold enough' to publish this unverified trash!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmm, all these bimbo eruptions.

Na wa.

This is why its not necessarily a good thing to be handsome.

Na so so women problem all the time.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by greatgod2012(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
With d way Dino's issue is going now, i can almost swear he will regret ever being involved in politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by orne(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bros,we jst shared dsame tots.If d story had any bases it wuldnt av bn annonymous.Diz ppl are jst bn biased,dino cari go joor notin do u.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by HisMajesty1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
I smell beef even from the OP, Idoko in your name inferes that you are an Igala, from the eastern senatorial district of kogi, while Dino is Okun, from the western senatorial districts, and any informed person knows about the bad bad blood that exist between the two districts and how Dino challenges the Igala stronghold of kogi governance, hence, your interest in this obviously character assasinating story.
Note OP: i'm a full blooded igala boy, buh i don't share in the stupid tribal biases.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by polokor60(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
upcoming actress,no name,no movie titles,no certified medical reports and you collected #250,000?the madrid model that blackmailed david beckham came up with a better formulated story.it's all about naija politics(2015 non far again oo).dino was the wristle blower that exposed bankole.it's seems they have not buried their hatchet.what a nice counter attack,all these fake stories flying around na washi.make una non jump enta conclusion for mata when una non know how e tey start ooo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Didnt they say one of abacha's mistresses went to see him in aso rock sometime, she got there and was asking for him.

I heard the security guards gave her such a beating but thankfully she lived to tell the tale.

Trying to enter aso rock unnanounced because of the s.ex or what exactly?

Though the man later died on top woman sha, may he rip.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
polokor60: upcoming actress,no name,no movie titles,no certified medical reports and you collected #250,000?the madrid model that blackmailed david beckham came up with a better formulated story.it's all about naija politics(2015 non far again oo).dino was the wristle blower that exposed bankole.it's seems they have not buried their hatchet.what a nice counter attack,all these fake stories flying around na washi.make una non jump enta conclusion for mata when una non know how e tey start ooo.

Oh, is it about politics?

Figures.

Because i'm at a loss as to how all this became news.

Anybody wey think say im get power, let them come at obasanjo the same way.

The same nigeria where illicit s.ex is like bread and butter?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by brownsug(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
How u take know say na yoruba, name withheld yoruba don enter am for nairaland na wa o
aryzgreat: Dis Yoruba ashawo should be ashamed of washing her dirty linen in the public, syphilis ko gornorhea ni, mtchewwww!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Remii(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
This girl should mind statements, she should respect the future of her unborn baby.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by informatix: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Honorable Dino you will never walk alone we are with you.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by bakila: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaoeri: Conspiracy theory, Dino the earlier u beg υя political opponents the better.
Ebi like say you talk true.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by dasparrow: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: Dino is married with three children yet
Dino hates Condom although infidelity defines his person
Dino is busy spreading Sexually transmitted Disease
Dino can change ur phone and wardrobe for ur waist
Dino gives girls 250K for Wardrobe yet his wife dresses like one native woman
Dino impregnated Bisi Ibidapo and claims it wasn't him(like Shaggy would always sing)
Dino claims he is a social crusader and Activist. If these are attributes of an activist, a reformer, and a man who wants to change Nigeria, then I'll never be one

Aren't most married men in Nigeria like Dino? Is that not why you have an alarming rate of STD carriers in Nigeria who are not even aware that they have an STD in their body? This is no news.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by yemmy19(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
Though I'm nt a fan of Dino.
I wonder hw pple on these thread shuld easily admit to wot is more or less a blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
The facts as they stand remain somebody spread syphilis.

Therefore all s.exual partners of everybody involved should be tested- this could be anywhere from 1 to 100+ people.

The milk has already been spilt, now its time to do the needful.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
The kind of woman that proudly comes out in the open to announce these things has less scruples than a certified red-light-district practitioner. That's why discerning people would not take these stories seriously.

Ibidapo-Obe and this waka-pass rat are mere hustlers. Maybe Dino's political oponent offered them some change (that Dino refused to match) for them to sell their shame in the marketplace. These are confirmed agarachas with so self-esteem at all.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by bakila: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Junk jungle jounalism of the lowest order.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by mike404(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
"It is finished"
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2012

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided

Good point.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by divinelove(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2012

so on point d question is y ws d actress name withheld if they r saying d truth. Rubbish gossip,
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by kutchs: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Godman_n:

Don't mind them. It's easier to believe common prostitutes than to believe a man. Can't the corrupt criminals that this man is fighting pay these prostitute to fabricate these stories.These can be lies manufactured by thieves
Dino fighting corrupt officials you said? How much of Dino do you know? Dino is even more corrupt than the ‘corrupt officials‘ you claim he‘s fighting. Having known Dino even b4 he became ‘somebody‘ I know enough not to trust, believe or even defend him, the dude is r****n.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by dixgateinvltd: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Its a lie! The story is false
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Wallie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
1. Everybody having unprotected intercourse in a non-monogamous relationship is "a potential HIV carrier"!

2. How is Dino's behavior minus the going raw, assuming he slept around, different from any other "big men" in Africa? Almost all of them including those who are not even rich sleep around. This type of behavior is widely accepted in the society at large! You need to see what happens in Abuja!

3. Dino sleeping around is a problem for him and his family. How many of you can name a single “big men,” that you can vouch for with every single thing you have, that is in a strictly monogamous relationship with a single woman?

By the way, Dino should be canned for going raw!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by seechris(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kai this man has stepped on very big toes... But if this is true then that ibidapo girl should take steps not to be born off an hiv positive baby. Matters arising
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by emmanuelogbe(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
This story is becoming more intriguing. I think nemesis is begining to catch up with him. He better go for HIV test asap.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Chibest2000(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=lastpage]

More like "Big Sister" in the industry introduces you to Dino......and for "a Phone change and 250K" you opened your legs wide like Ogunpa River
! shocked

Now you got Syphilis and you are telling us?
Why didn't you tell us when you pocketed 250Grand?

What are "our ladies" turning into?
Even if Dino was an imbe.cile as alleged, so all it takes is "250K and a Phone" for him to "drive through" your AVENUE? YOU DESERVE WHATEVER YOU GET, even HIV!
tongue tongue

abeg u ppl shuld stop disturbin, dis gurl is actualy a mony monger so she got wat she want, amagine 250k 4 wordrob. Tink dat 's ok 4 her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.