Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (39592 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by kelvino25(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
redsun: grin grin grin

By then his kini would have flatten out,abi? Two hours!

mine will flatten after 20 mins.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Johnny(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
This woman is indeed a LovePeddler....How can she be this shameless!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by nusirat(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: SHOCKER: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis--Upcoming Actress Alleges
Story by Nigeriafilms.com

The 'dirty water' controversial former Kogi State federal lawmaker, Dino Melaye may have found himself swimming in has taken a new turn. If what we are now getting is anything to go by, then, more troubles await the husband of Tokunbo Melaye. This is because the 'activist' has now been dragged into another controversy, which may be messier than the pregnancy mess he is in with beautiful Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe.

According to what BON reported, an up and coming Yoruba actress has accused the father of three of infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease called Syphilis. She also alleged Dino to be a potential carrier of the dreaded STD called HIV.

BON reported that a budding actress (name withheld) sent a mail to them. A copy of the mail is presented below.

"My name is ——–, I am an upcoming actress and I have featured in over 20 Yoruba films mostly as waka about. Last year, I met one of the big names in the industry who lives in Magodo and she became my friend and we were relating on sister basis. She was very nice to me and she even gave me a role in her movie directed by Muyideen and shot in Omole Estate.

On my birthday last year (2011), she (the big actress) used my picture on her bb (BlackBerry) and Hon. Dino saw it and begged that she hooked us up. She did but told me plain that she was not asking me to date him that the choice was mine.

Hon Dino started wooing me, he will call for long hours and he changed my phone and at one instance gave me 250,000 to change my wardrobe. I asked Hon. Melaye if he was married and he said he was seperated as he caught his wife in
bed with another man in his matrimonial home.

One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we had sex, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that. It didn't take long before I started feeling funny and when I told my sister, who was a doctor, she ran some tests on me and told me I had Syphilis.

I picked my phone and told Dino. This was the last time he picked my calls and he deleted me from his bbm. If he denies this, I will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name. I am out
because I know that there are more greedy girls like me and the rate at which Dino is going, he is a potential HIV carrier. Dino is very smooth and lies come to him easily.

Editor, this letter is unedited except the fact that we removed her name as agreed."

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19173/48/shocker-dino-melaye-is-a-potential-hiv-carrier-he-.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Why all this all lies about Dino Melaye,today someone pregnant for Him today another one story, why all want to make cheap popularity by lie against someone, IJO ti eba dekun ibaje ijo naa la o ba yin je o, eyin aba nijeam
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by stagger: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Anyone who knows this Dino guy from his days in ABU to being Gen Marwa's errand boy to where he is today will know he is a noise maker. Calling him a social crusader is an insult to the likes of Late Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Beko Ransome Kuti, Shehu Sani, Olisa Agbakoba and co who were all jailed several times during the military era fighting for the masses.

He is a shameless pig!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by hannydarl(f): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
And this is how Nigerian men bring shame ,diseases and death to their wives at home. This Dino guy probably does not let his wife go to church or mosque alone without obo meter o yet here he is boinking every eve, mary and lucy and without protection. Chei Africa woman don suffer finish for their men hand o.
Those Ashawo following them sef, I hope they all catch HIV. If you know a man is married and you still boink him. Na wa sha. Pure breed Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by NwaTeacher1: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why he didn't give u hiv. Ur lucky to have only siphilis. Hopeless prostitute, he changed ur fone and gave u 250k 4 ur wardrobe and later dump u to other girls and now u want 2 expose him. Ur a disgrace 2 ur family
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Gracious10: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
nusirat:
Why all this all lies about Dino Melaye,today someone pregnant for Him today another one story, why all want to make cheap popularity by lie against someone, IJO ti eba dekun ibaje ijo naa la o ba yin je o, eyin aba nijeam

Thieves go dey steal but the day he's caught, all his previous sins will be remembered. Nothing is actually hidden!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Mandelaguy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
How many times will I tell you people that Dino Melaye is a chameleon? So much for activism! The only truth that he spews from his mouth is "Goodmorning" if that one is even true.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ACM10: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idokojimmy: One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we had sex, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that.
Really? undecided

It didn't take long before I started feeling funny
When is "funny" the primary symptom of syphilis? Nigeriafilms.com did a very poor job to the extent that they did not bother to look up for the symptoms of syphilis online. If the character assasinators from nigeriafilms.com are reading my comment, the primary symptom of syphilis is a round, firm, painless sore at the private part which heals without intervention. If she truly felt "funny", then she had developed secondary symptoms of syphilis. In that case, I can bet my salary that it did not come from Hon. Dino since secondary symptoms of syphilis develops after many years of infection.
If this story turns out to be true, then she must tender an unreserved apology to Hon. Dino for infecting him with syphilis.

she ran some tests on me and told me I had Syphilis.
The only easily available test for syphilis is Veneral Disease Research Laboratory(VDRL) test. It is highly sensitive but not specific. Almost all types of infection can make it read positive. Therefore it is unreliable. My question is, on what ground did her charlatan sister diagnose her of syphilis? I believe that this story was invented.

If he denies this, I will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name.
Ofcourse, she can forge a hotel receipts. This is hardly incriminating. Not solid enough evidence.

This is the most daring fairytale that I've read on the internet in recent time. This is simply a rehearsal for another blockbuster Yoruba Nollywood movie. I smell character assasination here. If I were Dino, I will sue immediately. I hate character assasination. This fairytale is simply incredible.

obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by damola57: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Analysis: if Dino is hiv infected and went on naked bumper ride with the girl, the girl is also infected. I do not c what the girl has to gain by keeping the hotel receipt. The girl story does not add up. Busted.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by nenepea(f): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
coogar: who is this dino melaye?
The president ADC cool
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Mandelaguy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
ACM10:
Really? undecided

When is "funny" the primary symptom of syphilis? Nigeriafilms.com did a very poor job to the extent that they did not bother to look up for the symptoms of syphilis online. If the character assasinators from nigeriafilms.com are reading my comment, the primary symptom of syphilis is a round, firm, painless sore at the private part which heals without intervention. If she truly felt "funny", then she had developed secondary symptoms of syphilis. In that case, I can bet with my salary that it did not come from Hon. Dino since secondary symptoms of syphilis develops after many years of infection.

The only easily available test for syphilis is Veneral Disease Research Laboratory(VDRL) test. It is highly sensitive but not specific. Almost all types of infection can make it read positive. Therefore it is unreliable. My question is, on what ground did her charlatan sister diagnose her of syphilis? I believe that this story was invented.

Ofcourse, she can forge a hotel receipts. This is hardly incriminating. Not solid enough evidence.

This is the most daring fairytale that I've read on the internet. This is simply a rehearsal for another blockbuster Yoruba Nollywood movie. I smell character assasination here. If I were Dino, I will sue immediately. I hate character assasination. This fairytale is simply incredible.

What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
Exactly!
You don't know Dino,he is like a wild animal released from chain when you jam him at the nite clubs(which I have done severally),with numerous gals hanging on him and he feeling like king kong,de guy na disgrace Abegi! If Dino is good as you guys are painting him,then Jesus was born in Angola!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by taharqa: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
I dont like Melaye much and I certainly do not at all believe he is an 'activist'( actually those of us who know him laugh at such a characterization of him). however, this is just an allegation from an 'anonymous' source that may not be real; and given what the Nigerian media space( both traditional and social media) have become lately, it is wiser to regard this as Speculation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by ACM10: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mandelaguy: You don't know Dino,he is like a wild animal released from chain when you jam him at the nite clubs(which I have done severally),with numerous gals hanging on him and he feeling like king kong,de guy na disgrace Abegi! If Dino is good as you guys are painting him,then Jesus was born in Angola!

I'm not defending Hon. Dino. I'm only questioning the credibility of the story. The tale does not measure up medically. The originator of this story did a very poor job that I felt he insulted the sensibility of educated Nigerians. If they aims to make a meal out of this Dino's controversy, then they must be ready to do a clever job. I have bullshyt filter in my brain. I'm allergic to fairytales.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tpia5: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
secondary symptoms of syphilis develops after many years of infection.

i was wondering about that part also.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by AjanleKoko: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dino seems to be getting press these days, for the wrong reasons (or is it right reasons, as na Naija we dey talk?).
Any which way sha, it's bad market. tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 12, 2012
Kai walahi Dino 'amalaye' is 'pinished'! .who asked him 2 leave 'FEE DEE FEE !' .Ama if he were stil fraternizing wt hs colleagues in d House of rogues dis wldn't have hapnd. Ds is a welcum development cos all ds politicians are like insatiable mountain gorillas-humping n feeding 24/7.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by armadeo(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by armadeo(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Thank God this girl knows she is greedy sha. Olosho like u.after sweet talk u open leg for married man without condom. Ode now u are crying that he gave u std.( Which from ur story I doubt is syph) maybe its just ur dirty self discahrging
Chai. Ur parents have wasted money sending u to school

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by JubalTheophilus: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2012
MKO had a million wifes & countless other women ,yet we voted him in2 power ... If u make an allegations ,come out & do it openly 4 d world to see & stop hiding behind d mask ... This is political, baseless & stupid . This is not an issue in Naija abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by nairaman66(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2012
One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we Were Intimate, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that.

Mumu gal.. How are we sure she's not d one who sweet talked him? That is if this story is genuine! Mtcheew!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 12, 2012
lastpage:

More like "Big Sister" in the industry introduces you to Dino......and for "a Phone change and 250K" you opened your legs wide like Ogunpa River
! shocked

Now you got Syphilis and you are telling us?
Why didn't you tell us when you pocketed 250Grand?

What are "our ladies" turning into?
Even if Dino was an imbe.cile as alleged, so all it takes is "250K and a Phone" for him to "drive through" your AVENUE? YOU DESERVE WHATEVER YOU GET, even HIV!
tongue tongue

"Up-coming artist" my third leg! More like "Up-coming professional slut!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: if she was "open enough" to send this E-mail, l think the "Arrow of an Editor" should be "bold enough" to Publish her name, after-all, he was 'bold enough' to publish this unverified trash!
Oga Lastpage, I no know say you dey vex o.. Lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2012
pro01:

Don't be too quick to judge a man based on a random girl's tales. I know for a fact that you can give a girl 5k only for her to announce to her friends that you gave her 50k, for extra effect. . .the same way you can give her 50k and she'd claim that you gave her nothing. It alll depends, but they hardly tell the truth about these things.

Besides, I wonder why a man of Dino's wealth and status would need to coax, cajole, and sweet-tongue a waka-pass rat like this girl just to sleep with her - with or without a condom. It's impossible, I know. She go open yansh yakata when she see person like Dino, even if na Dino dog. The girl's story is full of exagerations and nonsense. . .she was probably a random one night stand after a night of heavy drinking in one 'coded' hotel in Lagos or Abuja. Every regular well-to-do 'omo boy' has lost count of those, let alone someone at Dino's level.. Dino probably doesn't even remember who the hell she is.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2012
pro01:

Don't be too quick to judge a man based on a random girl's tales. I know for a fact that you can give a girl 5k only for her to announce to her friends that you gave her 50k, for extra effect. . .the same way you can give her 50k and she'd claim that you gave her nothing. It alll depends, but they hardly tell the truth about these things.

Besides, I wonder why a man of Dino's wealth and status would need to coax, cajole, and sweet-tongue a waka-pass rat like this girl just to sleep with her - with or without a condom. It's impossible, I know. She go open yansh yakata when she see person like Dino, even if na Dino dog. The girl's story is full of exagerations and nonsense. . .she was probably a random one night stand after a night of heavy drinking in one 'coded' hotel in Lagos or Abuja. Every regular well-to-do 'omo boy' has lost count of those, let alone someone at Dino's level.. Dino probably doesn't even remember who the hell she is.
My broda no talk too far.. This 'person' does not exist, end of. In a similar thread posted in the Celebrities Section I pointed out a few reasons why. Bros have you ever heard any news reported by BON? BON? This is ridiculous. There are three different people whose names are mentioned; Dinno, Bisi and one Muyideen. Muyideen? Who the fcck is Muyideen? Does he have an Oscar or something?
Guy someone, I suspect Bisi or Moses Fabiyi, just concocted this hogwash and cast it into cyberspace to germinate and further cause damage to Dino's already vaporised image. Anyway......
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by peruso: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2012
OK SO YOU bleeped THE GUY WITHOUT CONDOM AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO COME OUT AND TALK ABOUT 'SWEET TALK',

MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS; HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU bleeped WITHOUT CONDOM DUE TO THEIR SWEET MOUTH

YOU ARE A STUPID BLOODY slowpoke!!!!!! FOR MAKING ME WASTE ALL MY TIME TO READ THIS CRAP

THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOUR PAPA!!!!! YOUR PAPA PAPA!!!!!!! IDIOT
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Lucasbalo(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Dino is a sleaze bag and those so called actresses are nothing but high prized whores. They all deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by BabaOlowo: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2012
UP Dino, the God father of Debedebes (Touch here touch here} , you have succeeded in destroying my friend's home because you will never stop calling her every night.

Dont worry, nemesis is catching up with you soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by bigmaut: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2012
Silent is d best answer 4 a fool!Dino dnt allow a prostitute 2 blackmail you na dem go tire,bro loose no sleep,enjoy yur garri,carry on with yur political activism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.