Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (39604 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by obxddon(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2012
Some people are so gulible....where are facts about this whole rubbish..What do some people want to achive with blackmailing stories...
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Patsey: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2012
obxddon: Some people are so gulible....where are facts about this whole rubbish..What do some people want to achive with blackmailing stories...

NO FIRE WITHOUT A SMOKE!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Patsey: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
sheyie2007:
My brother in law cry

ASK YOUR SISTER TO DUMP HIM, HEAVILY CASH OUT ON HIM BEFORE LOOKING FOR A MORE RESPONSIBLE GUY. OTHERWISE...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. DON'T U?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by touchmehard: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
M M M: And who is Dino 4 christ sake angry
Your computer no dey browse reach www.google.com?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Its rather disappointing to see supposed learned people take sides with the shameless wh*re.
Which man would argue over 2 hours just not to use a CD? If anything sef most girls are the ones who complain of the CD hurting their pun*y, the man may not be clean but this story just reeks of conspiracy, the stupid girl should bury her head in shame.
Btw if she can't boldly come out to say who she is then she should go to hell.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by okekwumusa: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2012
This is a negative price of fifgting corrupt politician. I wonder why Nigerians a very fast to conclude issue with a mere story and lies fabricated by some corrupt politician and handover to all these prostitute actress to damage the good image, personal intergrity and reputation build over a long period and also went as far to damage his marital life. You should know that when you are pointing one finger at somebody the rest four will be pointing at you. Please note that money is not every thing, Judgement day is awaiting some of you that are interested in tarnishing peoples image because of mone. there are ways that seemed right in the eyes of men, but the end thereof is distruction.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by otunbacymbal(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012
dinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............the carrier....
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by touchmehard: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012
One thing about Dino is that he hates CD (condom) and the first time we Were Intimate, we argued for over 2hours as I said no to unprotected sex but after some sweet talks, I agreed and we continue like that. It didn't take long before I started feeling funny and when I told my sister, who was a doctor, she ran some tests on me and told me I had Syphilis.
One of the big lessons in life is that you reap what you sow. Dino Melaye has sown syphilis, out-of-wedlock pregnancy, and a lot more that are yet to come to public knowledge, now he is reaping the resultant public disgrace. Let me see him sheepishly come out to organise one Occupy this or Occupy that again!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Noraokon: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2012
this is just a revelation.the lady claims to have reciepts with his name which she will expose if he denies it.Dino has refused to talk since the whole saga began.i believe that this mess wouldn't have surfaced in the public if Dino had applied wisdom.
okekwumusa: This is a negative price of fifgting corrupt politician. I wonder why Nigerians a very fast to conclude issue with a mere story and lies fabricated by some corrupt politician and handover to all these prostitute actress to damage the good image, personal intergrity and reputation build over a long period and also went as far to damage his marital life. You should know that when you are pointing one finger at somebody the rest four will be pointing at you. Please note that money is not every thing, Judgement day is awaiting some of you that are interested in tarnishing peoples image because of mone. there are ways that seemed right in the eyes of men, but the end thereof is distruction.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Nora okon: this is just a revelation.the lady claims to have reciepts with his name which she will expose if he denies it.Dino has refused to talk since the whole saga began.i believe that this mess wouldn't have surfaced in the public if Dino had applied wisdom.
So having a receipt in his name makes the story true? Smh.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Arogba: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Social crusader my foot!!!!!!!
I'm not suprised at all the allegation. Dino was a political thug in Kaba, Kogi State who somehow fought his way to the National assembly.
You can never watch Leopard's spot!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by 2nedo(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
obailala: What sort of dumb posts am I seeing here from Nlanders? angry

An anonymous enemy of Dino sits in front of a laptop and types rubbish and not a single person on this thread has questioned the credibility of this anonymous source undecided
People can frame shitt u know.when a palm tree branch starts to loose its grip from d source,human helps to drag it down.They just want to finish d guy
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Pain(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
N250,000 just to bleep? How much does he give his wife?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by saintdoh: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2012
I don't bliv dis trash story.hw re we sure dis is nt a plot by dino's political enemies to disparage and expose him to public odium.dis is jst a mere writing,dat any1 cn draft
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by tiwola: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2012
It's funny how the mistakes a man makes in his life decisions can be used to taint what he fights for. So Dino Melaiye ALLEGEDLY hates condoms. So he ALLEGEDLY gave this UNKNOWN person syphilis. So there are hotel receipts (note NOT BB messages or texts from his number) to back the accusations. And we've already started the lynching.

I guess there's a bit of ALUU in all of us.

(hiss)
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by usmanyaro17: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2012
It's so pathetic that we have a society that eroding by the day,a society where morally bankrupt people are celebrated and defended of their shameless acts,permit me to add that the United States of America inspite of its freedom and moral laxity,public officials life are taken seriously and politicians who are dirty are always taken to the cleaners.I could remember vividly a few years ago where the mayor of New York resigned because he cheated on his wife,the Monica Lewinsky saga almost cost President Bill Clinton's job,but here we are,people like Dino Melaye who are suppose to be example to many are busy mishaving,this stories that are coming up these days against him are quite disturbing, i want to assure u that there is no smoke without fire,I saw his bro Inlaw's comments on twitter abt him Dino cheating on his sister,it may personal and private but yet is an indictment of Dino Melaye who claims to be an activist,until Dino Melaye comes out and clear all these allegations his credibility is gone and gone forever,the next time he will talk again no one will take him serious becos he has issues.Lets all keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Flameboy26(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2012
M M M: And who is Dino 4 christ sake angry
a womanizer wid 2 dick
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by usmanyaro17: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2012
It's so pathetic that we have a society that eroding by the day,a society where morally bankrupt people are celebrated and defended of their shameless acts,permit me to add that the United States of America inspite of its freedom and moral laxity,public officials life are taken seriously and politicians who are dirty are always taken to the cleaners.I could remember vividly a few years ago where the mayor of New York resigned because he cheated on his wife,the Monica Lewinsky saga almost cost President Bill Clinton's job,but here we are,people like Dino Melaye who are suppose to be example to many are busy mishaving,this stories that are coming up these days against him are quite disturbing, i want to assure u that there is no smoke without fire,I saw his bro Inlaw's comments on twitter abt him Dino cheating on his sister,it may personal and private but yet is an indictment of Dino Melaye who claims to be an activist,until Dino Melaye comes out and clear all these allegations his credibility is gone and gone forever,the next time he will talk again no one will take him serious becos he has issues.Lets all keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Patsey: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2012
tiwola: It's funny how the mistakes a man makes in his life decisions can be used to taint what he fights for. So Dino Melaiye ALLEGEDLY hates condoms. So he ALLEGEDLY gave this UNKNOWN person syphilis. So there are hotel receipts (note NOT BB messages or texts from his number) to back the accusations. And we've already started the lynching.

I guess there's a bit of ALUU in all of us.

(hiss)

YOU'RE RIGHT. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DINO AND TOTO, BELIEVE YOUY ME, ANY STORY WOULD UNVERIFIABLY PASS FOR THE TRUTH. ONCE A SCOUT, ALWAYS A SCOUT! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by commynikky: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Dino why do u get urself into dis mess? There's an element of truth in dis case, even if he wants to do anytin cnt he go to girls who hv no name or anytin @stalk, he want "BIG GIRLS" nd nw he hs big troubles
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Patsey: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
ANY FEMALE BANKERS IN THE HOUSE THAT DINO HAS DEPOSITED SOMETHING WITH? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Edozie13(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2012
Wow! Cool story. I'm not advocating for dino though, but do you expect me to believe that he paid for the hotels and allowed you keep the receipts? You wan go frame them ni?! However, your story looks like one from a yoruba movie I just saw on galaxy *shrug*
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by oladayo042: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2012
Dino again?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by apala911: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2012
Why can't Dino MELAYE just make an official statement to clear his name in this mess if truly he has integrity.... And a name to protect......if the reverse should be the case....he would be the one exploiting weaknesses of the masses to campaign against govt.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2012
...and if Dino is a potential HIV carrier does the "w.h.o.r.e" thinks she's is not as well. She gave you syphilis and you think He may also carry HIV, then you are also an HIV carrier. smh
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin Thank Dino for hammering that smelly stinking pusssssi ! usless girl. na u get HIV with that ur pussssi wey u dey give any how left rigth and center grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Odunnu: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Be reminded:

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by Patsey: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2012
Odunnu: Be reminded:

Typical Naija attitude. What should people do? Praise him or simply shrug their shoulder to signify their indifference?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by swiftman(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2012
social crusader my foot,
first, Dino is a noisy attention seeker who has used ploys and plots too many to gain prominence.
if now, he is an activist. then i doubt his authenticity cos that man is a scam. we all could remember his days in the house was all full of noise from ette issue n many more.
we needn't saddle and bother ourselves with a miscreant who purport to be a social crusader.
and as for the gullible glutton, she's as guilty as dino himself cos she's a cheap slut. while Dino was having a swell time in her state without proper documentation. why didn't her immigration demand for his passport. I mean! she truly is a joke
but to be Frank, it's nothing new. this shouldn't have found the front in the first instance.
promiscuity is the order here and isn't it a norm too?
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by goofie: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2012
hannydarl: And this is how Nigerian men bring shame ,diseases and death to their wives at home. This Dino guy probably does not let his wife go to church or mosque alone without obo meter o yet here he is boinking every eve, mary and lucy and without protection. Chei Africa woman don suffer finish for their men hand o.
Those Ashawo following them sef, I hope they all catch HIV. If you know a man is married and you still boink him. Na wa sha. Pure breed Nigerian man.

thats always my grief and annoyance. bringing diseases and putting d wife at a terrible risk of infections.

as a political figure, a man shld be able to sacrifice some desires for their own good and for their families. ders alwys a probability of getting caught.

look at how cans of worms r jst opening one aftr d other
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Cheapest blackmail ever
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress by bubadaniel13: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2012
FrontPageLawyer: Cheapest blackmail ever
Don't you think the victim needs to come out and clear his name,there is no smoke without fire....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries / Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.