Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters (13279 Views)

Photos SARAKI First Trip Home To Kwara (ilorin) Since He Became Senate President / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Nigeria First Lady's Trip Home Is Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
The highly anticipated return trip to Nigeria of the First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has again been canceled by her hospital in Germany.

A source at the hospital said Mrs. Jonathan could not be discharged to leave today as was requested by her husband because there are still several unresolved issues concerning her health.

SaharaReporters was unable to determine what those issues are, but it seems obvious that her condition is still poor. Only a few days ago, however, the presidency, through spokesman Reuben Abati, said she was in good health.

Commenting on a three-second video allegedly shot recently when her husband visited her, in which she was shown to be well-dressed, he said, “You can see that the setting does not resemble that of a hospital. She is hale and hearty.”

Her doctors evidently do not share that view, and no new date has been given as to when Mrs. Jonathan, who is also a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa State, will leave Germany. She has now been away for six weeks
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-first-ladys-trip-home-canceled
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Areaboy2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria is a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Roland17(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who is dribbling who in this country?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by collins123(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gbam! Lo ba tan.

*vomits on thread*
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by collinsJn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
I Still Believe In Miracles. Get Well Soon Dame Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Recent threads on the front page has seemed to amuse us,probably to calm us from the serial and de-humanized killings. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by DonTim1: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
D truth is like smoke,it will come out definitely.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Saharareport always given us wanted and unwanted news

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by ultimate4lovers(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Onpe..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by brotherlyn(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria and Nigerians alike need not have full information about anyone, else they make a
caricature of same.

She needs prayers and not mockery. If she were to be your aunt, is this what you'll be wishing her?

No, i don't think so.

Regardless of whatever hide and seek that is being played, let's pray for her. She's human.

I pray that God in His infinite mercies will heal her completely in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Na wa oo...dis is serious faa
So who is d president & his pple deceiving? I think he has forgotten dat he's nw a public figure as d president & he has no right 2 lie 2 we Nigerians...very soon,breeze go blow,fowl yansh go open well on dis issue.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by mankand(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
brotherlyn: Nigeria and Nigerians alike need not have full information about anyone, else they make a
caricature of same.

She needs prayers and not mockery. If she were to be your aunt, is this what you'll be wishing her?

No, i don't think so.

Regardless of whatever hide and seek that is being played, let's pray for her. She's human.

Why will she need my Prayer?

Did i follow she and her Hubby to spend N3 Million Naira Daily on feeding?

No!

Her husband said he does not give a damn in declaring his asset.

So I don't give a damn as well.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sahara Reporterz shuld rest their rascality wt these newz abt patience jonathan.. Or they beter report wen she farts too! Rubbish.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by RedLight1: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
only God will save dis desertedreporters self

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by sunrise4u: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
brotherlyn: Nigeria and Nigerians alike need not have full information about anyone, else they make a
caricature of same.

No, i don't think so.

amen oooooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Chanchit: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
#sigh#
Hmm, I see God helping her.
I don't know why this SHR just gave me false relief, I though this mama P' sickness news will die down for once.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
You say wetin?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by tellwisdom: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
No one was actually waiting for her arrival…so how e take concern us?? sad
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by mrkels(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sahara reporters again? Well just enjoy this traffic for now, after now no one would bother reading anything from your site again. Nonsense! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thought it was this same Wahala Reporters that 'assured' Nigerians of Patience home coming today? This just confirm the notion that once you tell a lie, you need ten more lies to cover the lie.

Anyway Dame, wherever you are, i wish you speedy recovery... It is the least i can do.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by adora4u1: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
A pity! I was actually really looking forward to her "flat belly" and unbeatable grammar!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
collins123: Gbam! Lo ba tan.

*vomits on thread*
*Pisses inside garri* and pours the mixture into collins mouth. . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
tellwisdom: No one was actually waiting for her arrival…so how e take concern us?? sad
Her arrival might change the price of. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by alaoeri: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Tired of all this shi-t abeg make una free patience joor.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
why is everyone concerned about Patience returning. it is obvious she is ill and needs treatment and recover.. why would you want her to come early or even bother to let you know her status.. Nigerians love poke-nosing shaa.. if you were ill would you take it lightly when people peek into your window to know what's up.. Nigerians!! get a life
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by sunnyp1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
October fool..... tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by mymadam(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don Tim: D truth is like smoke,it will come out definitely.

Tell them jare! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by sunnyp1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why she no go sick wen be sey na food #3million them dey eat everyday me na bread and beans #120 naira i dey eat i still i strong kape.,.., cool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Desric(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
My heart goes out to the first lady and her family, but its quite unfortunate that both her and her allies didn't show much empathy when the late yar adua was in her position, may God help her anyway.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by mbhs139(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
mrkels: Sahara reporters again? Well just enjoy this traffic for now, after now no one would bother reading anything from your site again. Nonsense! undecided

when sahara reporter reported that she was coming back from germany, all of you here were praising sahara reporter. it is the other way round now, na another story

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by gbanikiti(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
tellwisdom: No one was actually waiting for her arrival…so how e take concern us?? sad
wetin consign me too? Abi her arrival go make me chop 3 times a day? Mtscheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Trip Home Is Canceled - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sahara reporters have just become platform of speculation, rumours and useless anticipation.why must their useless stories always make front page?
from reliable source which will never be confirmed. very poor journalism. mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano And Yakubu Gowon At Francis Arinze's Golden Jubilee - Photos / Senate Passes Police Reform Bill After A Thorough Debate / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Tanko Mohammad As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.