Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,866,883 members, 6,880,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 10:41 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? (1449 Views)

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by Onuokwu: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okay..I just got off the thread of the bank with the worst customer service in Nigeria. The follow up comments to the original post seem not to agree with his nominee, Diamond Bank, as the worst. Almost every other bank was mentioned as having poor services and surprisingly, the top five banks in the country; First Bank, UBA, GTBank, Zenith Bank and Access Bank were roundly condemned. If they are doing so well financially, even with poor customer service, then something is amiss.

However, surely, a few banks must have gotten it right where customer service is concerned. In your opinion, which bank has the best customer service. For me, it happens to be the same Diamond Bank. I use their electronic platforms for most of my transactions and this has worked well so far. I can't comment on the condition of the banking hall as i hardly ever go there.

So, for you, which bank is best in customer service?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by darellone: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
The Orange Bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by Onuokwu: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
darellone: The Orange Bank

Which one is that?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Onuokwu:

Which one is that?

GTBank ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by darellone: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
GTBANK PLC
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Customer Service In Nigeria? by MuNeme(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
So obvious.....
"In your best interst!"

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Cassava And Thee Food That Is Derived From It / POULTRY FEED PRODUCTION Manual,the First Of Its Kind Any Where In The World / Original Generator-iron Booster For SMALL And Big Generators-even Small Tiger Ge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.