Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? (8733 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / APC Win Ondo Election / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Olofintoto(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2012
With all these debates and campaigns that all these Gubernatorial candidates have done so far, Who do you think will win the election?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Acn

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by obowunmi(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Olusegun Mimiko
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2012
I'll still give it to Olusegun Mimiko.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by onyewec3: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko is d Man.....ACN is jst a pile of gabbage...berra an ondo man steals ondo money dan pay a Godfather who is neither a lagosian as he claimed(Tinubu)

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by megxo(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2012
mimiko >>>>> he said "PDP believes in godfather, bt i believe in God the father"

DAT SHI'T CRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIMIKO WINZ
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by miteolu(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2012
Let us ask google or IFA
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by CLIQBOY(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2012
ACN

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by cheatguy1(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2012
mimiko wins
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by MrJK(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2012
Iroko all the way
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Dozieson(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2012
mimiko- iroko
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by ayojango(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2012
mimiko al d way eloquent n articulate. ACN is a bunch of gabbage.

D PDP fellow is very sound too
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by lazbay(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko will win surely. Ondo state will not allow Tinubu to add Ondo to his business empire. Have u seen Oriental Hotels in VI? The man has kept extending it. Tinubu is surely making good money from his companies called A C N states.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by esteemman(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2012
base on the debate, the ACN hs notin 2 offer.. d PDP n LP only hs somtin 2 offer.. Bt i tink d incubant governor shuld continue, he hs heard his mistakes during d debate so he hs d better chance of makin amendment.. Remember human wants a incetiable... .. Bt many repesentative hd spoken grammer n hd failled.. Bt GOD knows better..
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Soundmind(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Iroko, Iroko, Iroko Iroko, Iroko
Congrats in advance.
Smile
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by lookmangiw(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Akerodolu for sure.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2012
This is a foolish question of the highest order..... the evidence is boldly written. where there is revelation, there is no need fr speculation.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2012
Dr. Olusegun Rahman Mimiko all the way...
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by DANILSA(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2012
COMES TO THE THREAD, COUNT VOTES ; MIMIKO 15, ACN 3, ASK GOGGLE 1. GIVES IT TO MIMIKO BASED ON POPULAR DEMAND MOVES TO NEXT THREAD. cool
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by omoredia: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2012
Mimiko ! I wish am from ondo state because of that guy!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by DANILSA(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2012
omoredia: Mimiko ! I wish am from ondo state because of that guy!
I WISH YOU ABIA STATE GOVERNOR grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by dre101(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2012
I think Mimiko will win
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by politician(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2012
## Still on Ondo debate and election!!

This comment is an uppercut!!!
Mimiko to akeredolu : you are not likely to get there!!

And this is below the belt!!

Mimiko's Closing remarks!!
PDP has a principal.
ACN has a God father.
But Iroko depends on God the Father..

Lobatan!!

Like someone said,
Ȋ̝̊̅ see statesman in akeredolu, politician in Mimiko and. activist in OKe!!

And like Ȋ̝̊̅ said....
Its going to be a close call between PDP and LP with ACN waiting to prey on any loophole!!

A case of

LP-- 35 percent
ACN -- 30 percent
PDP ---25 percent

The election will be determined by the remaining TEN percent via rigging, last minute de camping + REC bribing!! It could swing anyway!!

The ondo pple will speak via the ballot!!
And knowing the way we conduct elections in
nigeria!! It will likely be a case of.....

PDP--- RIG
LP. ---- RIGGER
ACN --- RIGGEST

Afterall, someone one said '' If you can't win an
election, you rig''
If you cannot rig, get somone to rig for you'

Ȋ̝̊̅ just hope that ONDO PEOPLE WILL WIN THIS ELECTION!!! By voting the best man to protest their interest and give them the dividends of democracy!!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Aphrygian(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2012
I laaaaaaf tire.seun i luv d way u pull traffic this days
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by funshint(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2012
If u think d debate will affect d outcome of d election; dey dia dey dream. ACN will win, dey'll get bulk vote 4rm Ondo North, get majority vote 4rm Ondo south although d PDP guy hails 4rm there but d negative image of his party will fail him coupled wit lack of LP's acclaimed developmental presence in d area and lastly Ondo central will be shared by d 3 parties. ACN wins; simple!

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2012
I heard that Mimiko is originally an Igbira man. Is this the truth or just some sentiment being whipped up by ACN...
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by jusuph: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2012
I feel Akeredolu will do

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by mencer(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2012
the ondo people will certainly win again
gbasibe Joo
and the 4reiners Will be disgraced back to where they came.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by jusuph: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: I heard that Mimiko is originally an Igbira man. Is this the truth or just some sentiment being whipped up by ACN...
yeah ! That name sound ebiraish "MIMIKO" . Ebira pipi answer "MIMI"
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by oladayo042: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2012
May the Ondo people win. Vox populi, vox dei.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by mikron(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2012
Olusegun Mimiko. the LP candidate n present governor.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? by juman(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Our people in Ondo State will win the election. IROKO for sure. grin

"Anybody that intend to shake iroko tree will shake himself". No shaking for Gov. IROKO. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Governor Supports Emergency Rule / Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy / You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.