Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency (10625 Views)

APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande / The Stupidest Things That Ruined The Jonathan Presidency / PDP Crisis: Mark, Tambuwal Dancing On The Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: must every topic on naira land turn to a fight or forum to rain abusive words on people? I tire for you oooo

And why should i be delibrately mis-qouted by the same set of goons all the time? They know themselves and am at home for them all. I am highly respectful to all other NLers except these foools
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by banki(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
wonder why the presidncy always thinks "everyone" is against them, why cant the presidency accept criticisim? is he doing things right and people keep complaining?
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Bukkyade: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
The assembly is just being childish and egocentric about the whole issue. If they like it or not they would pass the budget, all these moves na IGG. It is never going to pay them, they want the presidency to hand them ghana must go bags, which I don't see GEJ doing any time soon.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by thelastPope(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

The usual crap. when u say "all of us" do u even know the meaning? are they Ghanaians? The question is what exactly is wrong with their comments which is the main issue of this thread? Is it not what they are constitutionally empowered to be doing. U dont like the NASS, likewise i, i dont but that wont stop me from stating it as it is.

Secondly u should be ashamed with that LIE of urs that they passed budget in MAY. They passed a budget that was presented to them in December in MARCH and the retardeen signed in April. Go to the first page of this thread and get the facts there.

So whats the difference between april and may? If i am wrong with one month, what difference does that make? You are funny. You are too condescending and petty. Typical of those with inferiority complex. Whats with crossing out people's post. does that suddenly make it false? funny chap
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by maclatunji: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
thelastPope:

It is the height of hypocrisy and display of backward and destructive partisanship that will make you claim you dont know NASS has been collecting billions as constituency project monies and pocketing it. Not to include what they demand from the MDAs. To deny this means you just want to fight GEJ for your selfish reasons

I am not denying anything- I just want some of you guys to prove that National Assembly members collect monies for their constituencies that are not approved under the constitution which is what you keep implying everytime they call GEJ to order. Prove it or stop it (making unfounded allegations)! tongue
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Elueme: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
I may show some understanding with the senate president let's be trutful,Mark's statement on the budget is ok, except the use of the word " mere". Budget is not yet an act until legislative input / passage however, that Tambuwal of a man talks like a loose canon and it beats my thought the purpose he's serving. I strongly think Tambuwal and his fellow rogues in the lower house have some alterior motives and as such their actions should be viewed with suspicion. His many ratings on the implementation of this Fiscal year budget, implementation of their rather malicious and chauvinistic resolutions some of which are to witch hunt their perceived enemies will further make the nigerian people take them with less seriousness. Tambuwal should stop crying more than the bereaved, which are the nigerian people. His unnecessary confrontation and show of might with the president is now disgusting and self seeking.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
thelastPope:

So whats the difference between april and may? If i am wrong with one month, what difference does that make? You are funny. You are too condescending and petty. Typical of those with inferiority complex. Whats with crossing out people's post. does that suddenly make it false? funny chap

Iidot, there is a whole lot of difference especially in a life of a country.
besides, the NASS completed their work in March 2012. the retardeen didnt sign till April 2012. The executives are to be blamed, not the NASS. That doesnt make the NASS clean either.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by thelastPope(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

Iidot, there is a whole lot of difference especially in a life of a country.
besides, the NASS completed their work in March 2012. the retardeen didnt sign till April 2012. The executives are to be blamed, not the NASS. That doesnt make the NASS clean either.

Lol. Grow up! How old are you really?
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Bukkyade: The assembly is just being childish and egocentric about the whole issue. If they like it or not they would pass the budget, all these moves na IGG. It is never going to pay them, they want the presidency to hand them ghana must go bags, which I don't see GEJ doing any time soon.

Some of you guys are unbelievable! The greatest scams and corruption scandals are being presented to us under GEJ's watch. Even the church congregation laughed at him whilst he presented his administration's "anti-corruption credentials" at the National Christian Centre on September 30, 2012 during the Independence Day Church Service.

When on earth did he become the poster-boy for the anti-corruption fight in Nigeria that he will now be victimised for not giving the National Assembly money? undecided
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
thelastPope:

Lol. Grow up! How old are you really?

Is this the topic of discussion now on this thread. Abegii, be focus.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by maclatunji: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Elueme: I may show some understanding with the senate president let's be trutful,Mark's statement on the budget is ok, except the use of the word " mere". Budget is not yet an act until legislative input / passage however, that Tambuwal of a man talks like a loose canon and it beats my thought the purpose he's serving. I strongly think Tambuwal and his fellow rogues in the lower house have some alterior motives and as such their actions should be viewed with suspicion. His many ratings on the implementation of this Fiscal year budget, implementation of their rather malicious and chauvinistic resolutions some of which are to witch hunt their perceived enemies will further make the nigerian people take them with less seriousness. Tambuwal should stop crying more than the bereaved, which are the nigerian people. His unnecessary confrontation and show of might with the president is now disgusting and self seeking.

He is a representative of the Nigerian people. If he is "crying",it is because Nigerians are weeping and wailing all over the country.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
I like that, lastpope... He just got owned. It marvel at how they were able to complete their visit in a week when it has taken them months to indict or find Farouk Lawan guilty. I think Mark and Tambuwal run their mouths more than Labaran Maku does.
thelastPope:

So Mark and Tambuwal suddenly love Nigeria more than all of us? They are so concerned about implementation that they passed the budget in May? They took one week to go around the 36 states of the country and came back to say the budget implementation was poor? Tambuwal who was installed by Bankole is now a saint that wants Nigeria to move forward? so why are they clamouring for an increase in their allowee? You argue like a kid and curse because you are shallow. Just like you type everyting in bold because you are weak and are seeking attention. Try and be more confident in yourself when you converse
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

LOL. Diverting attention from the real issues so that the ignorant ones will never learn- typical sycophant tactics.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Elueme: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

My friend, shut up. its not his duties to execute projects. His is to make laws. if ur question was "what law had he helped in enacting to help his constituent" that would have been better.
I pity your ignorance. First he collects constuency project allawance to the tune of hundreds of million and secondly, a politician of his calibal should have cooperate responsibility in form of social services to his people. My quote is not to disparage Mark., he could be doing the above but just to respond to your myopic reasoning.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL. Diverting attention from the real issues so that the ignorant ones will never learn- typical sycophant tactics.

U dey mind them grin grin grin av come to understand their "moduli operandi" grin grin
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by HammedSodiqq: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Only the progressive minds can support GEJ'S Transformation Agenda. The NASS has succeeded in revealing itself as the people's enemy. No wonder OBJ said NA ROGUE FULL NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Elueme: I pity your ignorance. First he collects constuency project allawance to the tune of hundreds of million and secondly, a politician of his calibal should have cooperate responsibility in form of social services to his people. My quote is not to disparage Mark., he could be doing the above but just to respond to your myopic reasoning.

It seems to me that u cant spot the difference between Constituent Allowance (which i understand they collect) and Constituency project allowance which i doubt if any of such exist undecided
here lies the ignorance.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by thelastPope(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Demdem:

You are right. It isn't the topic. I just want to articulate issues with well informed intellectuals who are passionate about Nigeria even when we differ in our views, not some cybercafe keyboard warrior who shouts on a forum and resorts to insults when he cannot articulate. Lol. At leasti aint fighting with @maclatunji though I don't agree with him.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Dollarman101: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
My problem with the legislators, is that they claim to be representing the common man meanwhile these men just sit in their Abuja mansion and enjoy themselves and go to the assembly complex and collect their sitting allowance for making no reasonable decisions, not minding the hardship and suffering people go through in their communities. Meanwhile, the
Presidency does its best to get to these area with disaster with his ministers and aids, and no one recognizes that. It's a shame
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Elueme: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

He is a representative of the Nigerian people. If he is "crying",it is because Nigerians are weeping and wailing all over the country.
Who are the wailing Nigerians? May be people fromtambuwal's village. Tambuwal should first play his part by consenting to early passage before holding the executive responsible for not achieving 100% implementation barely 4 months after passage. Who is deceiving who? Ain't we aware of the shady deals that go on between MDAs and the house committee members? Why are they clamouring for lopsided release if not for mischief. Abeg! , nigerians may be crying but don't need someone of tambuwal's pedigree to wipe the tears.

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
thelastPope:

[s]You are right. It isn't the topic. I just want to articulate issues with well informed intellectuals who are passionate about Nigeria even when we differ in our views, not some cybercafe keyboard warrior who shouts on a forum and resorts to insults when he cannot articulate. Lol. At leasti aint fighting with @maclatunji though I don't agree with him.[/s]

Did Seun of NL ask u ur age before u registered on NL? Did u read the rules and regulations governing this medium at all. If only u did, u wont be writing the above crap. Sorry, i have to cancel it again.
Abegii back to topic
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by thelastPope(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Some of you guys are unbelievable! The greatest scams and corruption scandals are being presented to us under GEJ's watch. Even the church congregation laughed at him whilst he presented his administration's "anti-corruption credentials" at the National Christian Centre on September 30, 2012 during the Independence Day Church Service.

When on earth did he become the poster-boy for the anti-corruption fight in Nigeria that he will now be victimised for not giving the National Assembly money? undecided

The greatest scandals? But none of it has GEJs name on it do they? Hasn't it occured to you that it is a plus to GEJ? Because these things have been going on for decades and only gets swept under the carpet! But now everyone is getting indicted everywhere! Hmmm! That tells me there is a lot of transparency now and GEJ is not covering for anyone like OBJ and even Yaradua covered for his friends. Do you know how tight is it to steal money now in Abuja? Of course Nigerians will always find ways around it because the whole system and people are very corrupt but the old order of just collect money and pocket it is gone.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by regime: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
This attacking Dog should go and Sempe.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mark & Tambuwal: The budget has been poorly implemented.
Tambuwal: I have facts to back it up, these facts were obtained from the report of our (Fed. House of Reps) 'one-week' nationwide visit.

Tambuwal should present his facts and let Nigerians see it, just like we re still waiting for his stooge; Lawan Farouk to present the $620,000 bribe he collected which he claimed to be exhibit abi na evidence.

It is only in Nigeria that I've seen people wanting annual budget to be fully implemented within 5-8months.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mark & Tambuwal: The budget has been poorly implemented.
Tambuwal: I have facts to back it up, these facts were obtained from the report of our (Fed. House of Reps) 'one-week' nationwide visit.

Tambuwal should present his facts and let Nigerians see it, just like we re still waiting for his stooge; Lawan Farouk to present the $620,000 bribe he collected which he claimed to be exhibit abi na evidence.

It is only in Nigeria that I've seen people wanting annual budget to be fully implemented within 5-8months.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by SkyBlue1: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nigerians really need to keep an eyes on the NASS. Comments like - 'we won't be your rubber stamp' are all well and good, AS LONG AS you don't block progress just because you don't want to be seen as being a rubber stamp. This is Nigerians we are talking about after all, egos and pride in that country know no bounds.

LEADERSHIP of NASS always seems to be at loggerheads with the executive FOR POLITICAL POWER, INSTEAD of actually doing the freaking jobs. They made no mention of any such thing as sovereign national conference, but once the presidency mentioned it, they got angry and said why did he say it when it is NASSs job to do something of that sort. The LEADERSHIP of NASS needs to be watched, I don't think Nigerians have spread the blames for the woes of the country enough. We should focus on the executive yes, but what on earth are NASS and the judiciary doing? No one said being a citizen was easy but we need to rise to the challenge because we have a role to play in this democracy. I have very little confidence in the leadership of the national assembly (both houses), they play politics with every darn thing, it is nauseating.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by StarFist(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Stop deceiving yourself. Budgeting is never Nigeria's problem. IMPLEMENTATION. .simples. The present government led by GEJ does not have the capacity to implement budgets and is a governmrnt of rogues and paddy paddy chop I chop rob belle awuf government. How do expect a Trainee President to be able to implement a technical budget?
I think that u re a blind man.just shut ur mouth if u gat nothing better to say.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by bubadaniel13: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sky Blue: Nigerians really need to keep an eyes on the NASS. Comments like - 'we won't be your rubber stamp' are all well and good, AS LONG AS you don't block progress just because you don't want to be seen as being a rubber stamp. This is Nigerians we are talking about after all, egos and pride in that country know no bounds.

LEADERSHIP of NASS always seems to be at loggerheads with the executive FOR POLITICAL POWER, INSTEAD of actually doing the freaking jobs. They made no mention of any such thing as sovereign national conference, but once the presidency mentioned it, they got angry and said why did he say it when it is NASSs job to do something of that sort. The LEADERSHIP of NASS needs to be watched, I don't think Nigerians have spread the blames for the woes of the country enough. We should focus on the executive yes, but what on earth are NASS and the judiciary doing? No one said being a citizen was easy but we need to rise to the challenge because we have a role to play in this democracy. I have very little confidence in the leadership of the national assembly (both houses), they play politics with every darn thing, it is nauseating.
They are suffering from inferiority complex,how many of them are even visiting their various constituencies,yet they collect huge allowances in the name of constituency project ,the NASS is suffering from credibility problems their chances of getting cheap money are block that's why they are bitter....
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by Boy2boy: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
We should expect this kind of argument btw d tiers of govt in nigeria except we are not ready for d changes we always clamour for.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by lacasa: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Who gives a 4k undecided
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Back to the issue guys,
The remarks of Tambuwal & Mark......, The word 'MERE' figures and Tambuwals remarks about increasing benchmark to reduce domestic borrowing, which is one way of govt stimulating private sector growth, every serious country that depends on oil revenue reduces its benchmark now as this will increase reserves, reduce liquidity and inflation.
Globally, investors look at your forex reserve to measure the strenght of your economy and determine what to invest in the country. The dip in our foreign reserve was among what scared away investors from our stock market and Tambuwal & co is saying continue without increasing your reserve, for pete's sake they are legislators and not economists like Aganga & Ngozi, i still think Okupe is right, GEJ was even humble enough to personally collect the copy of Tambuwals remarks after the presentation. THESE LEGISLATORS SHUD STOP ASKING FOR MORE MONEY, THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH.
Re: Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency by nagoma(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
ifihearam: This useless mark and tambuwal thinks its business as usual,well Mr president i salute your presidential humility,in a bid to succeed you must swallow certain arrogance from nonentities like mark and his cohorts. if the budget is presented late they will complain,now the president has decided to present it early enough for him to kick start his good plans for Nigerians,you tagged it MERE figures and you called yourselves rubber stamps.
Mark is a very stupid man. but that will not deter us from doing that which we were elected for.
Ride on your excellency,no matter what we face we shall triumph

The national assembly have not proven themselves worth the salt neither has the President ever. We must have cautious optimism or else the disappointment would be even more devastating. We are surely good at putting figures together, if the President implements truthfully and transparently with the interest of Nigerians in mind then we can celebrate - but not now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Reacts To The Protest By Pensioners / IMF Says Nigerian Government Dependent On Expensive Borrowing / Northern Coalition Plans To Sue Buhari Over Service Chiefs’ Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.