Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Cyber Romance And True Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cyber Romance And True Love (4188 Views)

ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / what is the difference between first love and true love (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by mukina2: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
no case girl wink
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by mekoyo(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2007
Suscribing to post****
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by godana(f): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2008
Love can happen anywhere and anyhow it all depends on the people involved and what their true intentions are for one another. personally i dnt do cyber romance cos its not just my style.
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by bluehorizo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2008
Cyber Romance Simply means SCAM!!!BIG SCAM!!! What drove you to the internet to find love? Women done finish for naija? Haba! How can you fall in love with someone you have NEVER SEEN before? IT CAN NEVER BE REAL. Either it is for the monetary aspect or traveling opportunity. Abeg make una dey fear God small small. I LOVE NAIJA I NO GO LIE ,NA INSIDE AM I GO MARRY MY WIFE. I NEVER REGRET TO BE A BLACK MAN. BLACK IS BEAUTY THAT IS WHAT THEY SAY.
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by DIAMONDAY(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
i found my girlfreind online and she was so cool, we've been together since last year and we are doing pretty fine not until she Bleep up, it's real for those who want to make it real, you can ask me how it happened. i will explain
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by godana(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2008
finding someone on line is no big deal really, its all about the two people involved and what the relationship means to them. To be honest this days some people go looking for friend on line just for the fun of it even married people do it.

My advice is just to be careful, but all the same love is funny and unexplainable it comes to u where u least expect.
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by giffyted(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2008
Well, it actually depends you and your intentions. I know some people who met online and are married now; but that's a very small statistic as compared to those that dont work out. Everything in life as i have seen is a risk; but its very wise 2 think with ur head and love with your heart. Meanwhile diamonday pls can u tell me how it happened; i love stories u know wink
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by tpia: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
well, I dont know, but from my own subjective experiences on the web, I feel it would be advisable to tread very carefully in this area.

however, some people do get actively involved in cyber relationships and I guess time will tell how it all ultimately turns out.

and it really is too easy for someone to misrepresent themselves online undecided
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by babycool(f): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
This topic keep coming up in different forms, well i guess there will always be those who beleive and those who dont. And for me, i believe that true love can be found online. smiley
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by godana(f): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2008
DIAMONDAY:

i found my girlfreind online and she was so cool, we've been together since last year and we are doing pretty fine not until she mess up, it's real for those who want to make it real, you can ask me how it happened. i will explain

Yes diamonday give us the gist wetin happen?

Who knows what we might learn from your story. tell us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by giffyted(f): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
his_grace:

i like women i meet online - they r sweet to do in bed - u know wetin i dey yearn?
his grace abeg explain
Quote from: DIAMONDAY on January 04, 2008, 03:25 PM
i found my girlfreind online and she was so cool, we've been together since last year and we are doing pretty fine not until she mess up, it's real for those who want to make it real, you can ask me how it happened. i will explain

diamonday am still waiting oh
Re: Cyber Romance And True Love by adeboo(f): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
I feel that the physical aspect about the person draws you to the person and then when u find out that the person has a good character and u are right for each other - then its all good.

5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back / Men! Do Not Tolerate Any Bullshit From Your Girlfriend/wife / Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum