Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Dream Of The Rapture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dream Of The Rapture (7676 Views)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell And Others That Might Miss The Rapture / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by FXKing2012(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2013
alexleo:

Two agents of deceit.

Poster pls ignore them. Watch and pray that u may not miss the rapture. If you see what is going on in the world today you will see that they are the signs that will usher in the rapture. For you to have this dream of rapture severally that night calls for serious prayers and carefulness on your side.
GBAM!
Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by century106: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2013
pastormustwac: My own question is that - are you sure it was not the devil masquerading as God in the first place?
Have you read the part about knowing without a doubt when its really GOD that speaks to one?? Read up the thread for when GOD speaks to you, HE needs no introduction and you will certainly know when HE does... Peace!!

Bidam: you have to do it sooner or later..the trick is : d devil will give you all sort of excuses not to start..but believe me once u start u will see it is easy and boldness will come..the bible says "how shall they hear without a preacher and who shall go except he is sent".God always takes care of us own supernaturally...remember prophet elijah was fed by ravens..don't worry about wat you will eat or drink..just devote yourself to do wat God calls you to do cos time is short..infact God just showed you a glimpse of it..the vision is bigger than that..it alwaz start with dreams but it grows bigger into VISIONS AND REVELATIONS as you obey..you will even start seeing angels physically, mark my words.
Thanks once again; as much as the devil tries with his tricks, GOD usually wins right? I'll be used, am sure...
Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2013
@ o.p,maybe yr mind is playing tricks on u cos u think u're special.and d supposed angel who came to warn u about not sleeping in a place cud hv been a civilian who was kind enough to warn u.d way he walked out on u when u insisted cud hv just shown how he was hurrying to save his own head.
Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by Ay92(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rustic: sorry to say this,may be ur death is coming soon so get prepared undecided

I'm afraid I think so too
Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by fhunn: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
pastormustwac:
My own question is that - are you sure it was not the devil masquerading as God in the first place?

Nah....devil or demons can't masquerade God, angels or anything that is of God or even his fellow (genuine) servants.
The devil and his cohorts can only masquerade people in hell.....and IMO, the way they were before they fell.
Re: I Dream Of The Rapture by hakunajay(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
The Devil can bro. 2nd Corinthians 11 v 14. One just have to be careful to discern. That's why the Holy Spirit is so necessary in a Christian's life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / After 17 Years, Pastor Goodheart Ekwueme Quits Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Church / Why Is The Catholic Church Bible Different From Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.