Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,381 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? (15143 Views)

Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / When Impatience Replaces Change.. By Gbemisola Saraki / National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by mike404(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2012
BREAKING NEWS! An Abeokuta-based business mogul and owner of FATGBEMS Petroleum, Alhaji Fatai Gbemisola has died this morning.

Well guys I just got this broadcast from a BBM friend this morning lipsrsealed
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by idupaul: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Never heard of FatGbem petroleum... OP u seem to have overestimated the popularity of the oil firm .. All the same RIP
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by tpia5: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2012
never heard of him. . . . . .may he rip

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by PasNet: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2012
shocked Eventually Fatgbems is dead, culd recall attempts to kill him several times. So sad, RIP alhaji
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2012
From Him we come....from Him we shall return

May Allah forgive Him of his sins and accept him into Aljanah Fidau

It a personal loss to me..

Omo won ni IIugun ni Oke Ona ...Omo Lisabi a'gbogbo Akala ...Sun reee ooo.

He lived a life of philanthropy ...

Thank God he gave the boys very sound and quality education and put them into the business very well....

4 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2012
idupaul: Never heard of FatGbem petroleum... OP u seem to have overestimated the popularity of the oil firm .. All the same RIP

The fact that you don't know him doesn't not belittle his popularity.....if you drive in Lagos and the Southwest...you are most probably to know him.

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Never heard of the guy nor the Filling Station. RIP Alhaji. Na so life be.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

The fact that you don't know him doesn't not belittle his popularity.....if you drive in Lagos and the Southwest...you are most probably to know him.
This is a satan manufactured lie...RIP anyways.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by klax(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Can someone tell us more about him because I never heard of him before despite living in Lagos. Whos is this man? Anyway RIP.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by sessydoo(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

exactly my thought, there are fat-gbems petrol stations evrywhere in southwest (Lagos inclusive). If it is eventually found to be true, May his soul rest in peace. Its probably true bc its evrywhere on facebook now....It is well

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2012
Is he a politician?
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by emyibe(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2012
idupaul: Never heard of FatGbem petroleum... OP u seem to have overestimated the popularity of the oil firm .. All the same RIP
same here. Not as popular as Dangote,Adenuga, Otedola.RIP
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2012
sessydoo:

exactly my thought, there are fat-gbems petrol stations evrywhere in southwest (Lagos inclusive). If it is eventually found to be true, May his soul rest in peace. Its probably true bc its evrywhere on facebook now....It is well

Yes..its true. Got calls from family members confirming it....died at LASUTH early this morning.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Afam, quit arguing.
The guy is correct. You'd prolly find fatgbems petrol station in every nook and cranny of south west.

Not so sure about lagos though.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:

Get outta here grin Tell me the truth according to you. Why do you like waving aside things that you don't know ..simply because you are not knowledgeable of it?
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Bwave: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Childish comment.In my few visits to the south west I noticed the petrol stations.

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
One more Soul has crossed over to ether. RIP to the death.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
emyibe:
same here. Not as popular as Dangote,Adenuga, Otedola.RIP

Not been popular like those you mentioned belittle the issue of his death?....SMH for some folks on Nairaland.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by ABsI1: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
u nid more exposure

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Super1759: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
Most people these days get popular at their death...any RIP. Am sure he is buried already(muslim things)
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2012
PasNet: shocked Eventually Fatgbems is dead, culd recall attempts to kill him several times. So sad, RIP alhaji

He died of natural factors...some form of illness. He has been battling the illness in the last one year plus. If only money can buy death.. cry
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Siga: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2012
This is sad.....I grew up with his kids for Egba....omg.....dem Egba must be mourning now....cos the family is a big family....Elega, Ilugun....dem...

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by tomzman: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Sad one.I've seen the man once at one of his filling stations.His filling stations are in almost (if not all) the states in the southwest.RIP.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by babestella: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

May his soul RIP. His fuel station is one the few that will not horde fuel during scarcity.

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by expertman(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Yes Is True Fatgbem Died This Morning. FATAI GBEMISOLA came to Lime Light in 1992 When He Start campaining For Cheif Mko Abiola. He was Poor until Abiola Used him as a Campaign Manager in The South West. Today he owns Fatgbems Oil, he is also into Michellin Trye Sales. He is a Major Distributor in South west. He also Have Filling Stations in Cotonu. Many across lagos and Ibadan Old Roads. He is a nice Man who spend his money on islamic Movement. May Allah Grant him Fidau Aljanah. Sorry am a christain if i made mistake in the Muslim Things

4 Likes

Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2012
Siga: This is sad.....I grew up with his kids for Egba....omg.....dem Egba must be mourning now....cos the family is a big family....Elega, Ilugun....dem...

You are right...we are mourning the loss of a good man....

BTW..that in bold is the reason for my Nairaland userID
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2012
i never heard his name before but knows many of his petrol stations;lagos-ibadan express way around berger ,festac -mile two axis, just to mention few.he was a veteran oil marketer. r.i.p
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by eboeboy: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Most of his filling stations in lagos were bought over by the Oando & Conoil about 10yrs ago. So if u'r new in lagos, or U-25, u'll probably not know him.
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Siga: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

You are right...we are mourning the loss of a good man....

BTW..that in bold is the reason for my Nairaland userID
...Sorry my guy....I grew up in Oke Efon/ Elega Estate....and my uncle sells Auto tires together with all Gbemisolas....they all grew up together....this family is like mine.....
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2012
hmm...

his filling stations are one of the few good ones i have patronized.
so sad sad
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by onyewec3: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2012

Stop displaying ignorance and illiteracy...go to www.google.com u will knw Fatgbems exist.dey av depot @ berger cement in apapa and a filling station @ mile 2 in lagos....dats jst a tip of iceberg
Re: Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead? by tigonana: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2012
cry crythe dead is mourning d dead so sad a good man is gone rxt in peace bro till dat day dat we part no more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders / 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate / Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.