Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help (550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help by babymi2(f): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
I want to create apple Id for my ipad it asked for my security code. Pls NL, what's security code? I enter my pin no way. I need urgent reply pls
Re: Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 4:31am On Oct 13, 2012
The security code you require is the last 3 digits behind your credit or debit card, in the case of Amex, it's usually on the front of the card.
Re: Pls Help by walcolm(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2012
are u trying to register to the US itunes site?

i'm sure if you choose Nigeria as your country, it should not ask you for that. the down side of using Nigeria is you dont get access to content on the US iTunes site

(1) (Reply)

BB Bluetooth Only Sends File But Cannot Receive, Plz Help / HTC To Manufacture Facebook Phone / Please Help!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.