Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27639 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by timbros(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Now that the price of garri has been affected, can Seun now unban the imprisoned garri activists?

#FreeThemJoor
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Demdem(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2012
My fear now is most things that go up in price in Nigeria hardly come down when normalcy is back. Will this be applicable to Garri when this flood issue has been sorted out? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by antsut(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2012
190: [size=13pt]where is seun shaGARRI grin grin grin grin[/size]
You will be banned 4 life........SEUN grin =shaGARRI cheesy Na u savy!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ndukwejoe(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2012
the dealers are making whooping sum from this, garri is sold in eche for 1700 and they sell it in ph for 5k not fair.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Emmaville(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow: Instead of Garri to cause problem, make rain fall.. angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Gee001: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2012
My garri finished ytrday but soup still plenty. Na 2 lick d soup na im remain. TnkGod say sch. session don end sef
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Emmaville(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Gee001: My garri finished ytrday but soup still plenty. Na 2 lick d soup na im remain. TnkGod say sch. session don end sef
beans, yam n garri don cost. na to dey par boil rice, turn am lyk garri den use am take chau d soup oo. ina grand style. wink wink
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Boomark(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2012
dabrake: Grabs phone >> operamini >> google.com >> how to download free garri >> . . .

Abeg wetin you get? Am interested in free garri download. The search don hang my phone.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Odinaka00(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2012
May God bless †ђξ G-SQUAD.....una too much jawe
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2012
See as Garri campaign don cause traffic for Nairaland Do you people know how Seun shaGARRI is making off this traffics And yet all we get is ban, ban, ban angry

Imagine Dicktator sexkillz jail me for the century > Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Troll. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

Even if na hin papa get NL say hin no dey soak GARRI Ehn! Now wey water don pass Garri dem dey bring our Garri topic to FP. Abeg make una free all our prisoners before hell breaks loose, it's a WARNING!!! ?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2012
Comrades, let us unite in asking for the release of our fellow freedom fighters jailed by sexkills unjustly.

I even asked him to reduce my term by 50years so that my children can keep alive my legacy...he did not agree.

There is no Garri in that prison cell, not even groundnut only dr Sid quarrels over dbanj, Kelly hansome's $4,000 tattoos, I slept with >15 people am I slut?

These stories will kill me faster than any other ailment here.

WE DEMAND AMNESTY FOR ALL GARRI ACTIVISTS

5 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by trytillmake(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: Comrades, let us unite in asking for the release of our fellow freedom fighters jailed by sexkills unjustly.

I even asked him to reduce my term by 50years so that my children can keep alive my legacy...he did not agree.

There is no Garri in that prison cell, not even groundnut only dr Sid quarrels over dbanj, Kelly hansome's $4,000 tattoos, I slept with >15 people am I slut?

These stories will kill me faster than any other ailment here.

WE DEMAND AMNESTY FOR ALL GARRI ACTIVISTS

GUY U TOO FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin,

FINALLY FREE GARRI POSTING FOR ALL ACTIVISTS . I HEAR DEM DEY SHOUT HALLELUYAH FOR MY AREA.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Kslib(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2012
I said it.. When we were campaigning for the price of garri,the mods were busy banning us. Now it has happened.. We saw the future and tried to warn Nigeria so that we could put up strategies to avert the disaster but we were banned by the mods.. Now,how will that poor man afford garri.. So sad..

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Wislet(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2012
UmericanGirl:

This thread will not affect the price of garri indeed.
it might ooo.
U never know.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by pato405(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2012
...and finally, Garri advocates now have an official page! grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Wislet(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2012
190: [size=13pt]where is seun shaGARRI grin grin grin grin[/size]
190 u be correct case..
Lmao.
Make seun catch u.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2012
Am also joining other garri activist to say no to INFLATION in GARRI. I think it high time a forum be created for garri activist on NL. Let say no to INFLATION IN GARRI.

seun shaGARRI, garri activist, 190, ebbama and others who are faithful to the garri repbulic may our effort not be in vain ooo
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by deeplo(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2012
I always like to read contributions on NL and most people will complain, whine and shout but failed to do anything. In the last 3years i have not buy garri, yam, cocoyam, corn (maize)and vegetables, the reason is i grow all of these at my backyard. Moreso, all unused land around me has been turned to grow one thing or the other.
To be sincere, ask yourself what can you do to make difference in this country?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by prettiest1(f): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Garri Garri Garri.
In a rich man's world.
Garri sweet well well. Every body testify u're good, what a product.

So the price of garri has finally been affected. Hmmmmmm, can't believe this.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by zenith7(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2012
I wonder whats wrong with Nigerian youths these days. Blackberry madness has finally removed sanity from them. Must you guys write with blocks always?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Librate(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2012
From The Office of the SURVEYOR GENERAL ministry of garri affairs, garri market surveys n urban garri renewal

we want our jailed activist to be freed or WE INVADE!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by dabrake(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2012
dabrake: Grabs phone >> operamini >> google.com >> how to download free garri >> . . .
downloading . . .
7% . . .
22% . . .
46%. . .
71%. . .
98% . . .
Download terminated!!!!
Aaaaaaah
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Garri the food for the common man, we GPAN association say no garri inflation. As increase in Garri will reduce the price in kuli, epa & sugar hence low production. We say NEVER
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Beync(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Oh garri!! the precious gem, un mentionable commodity on NL grin
hav finally gone awol undecided undecided
i never knew the importance of garri
till yesterday i price a bucket
of garri that used to sale for 300 to my
surprise it's now 1500, and the one for 1200
now cost 6000 shocked hmm nigeria must survive this.

how much is an advert space for garri businez on NL?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by riqblaze(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2012
when Baines.(beans) became d costliest player in the transfer market. I just knew smthn was nt right, but now dat GARRI Cahill has toppled him i wonder hw this season go be.... One thing i'm sure of sha is that i can't go on relegation,(die of hunger). But hw about the smaller clubs like Norwich(common man on d streets), wetin them go do? Pls i'm calling on d NFF President Alhaji myGARRI, other stake holders, acidtalk, 190, seun shaGARRI, GARRI activist and other members of GPAN especially comrade BBpriye, to do smthn about this

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
riqblaze: when Baines.(beans) became d costliest player in the transfer market. I just knew smthn was nt right, but now dat GARRI Cahill has toppled him i wonder hw this season go be.... One thing i'm sure of sha is that i can't go on relegation,(die of hunger). But hw about the smaller clubs like Norwich(common man on d streets), wetin them go do? Pls i'm calling on d NFF President Alhaji myGARRI, other stake holders, acidtalk, 190, seun shaGARRI, GARRI activist and other members of GPAN especially comrade BBpriye, to do smthn about this

Thumbs up guy you really made my day all the same me too no go go relegation(starvation)
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Garri is my food, I shall not want, it makes me belleful. I garnish it with ice cold water, sugar, milk and ground nut. It reduces my hunger, it guides me in the path of the market, for the freshest of the freshest garri. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Nairaland, I fear no ban, for garri is with me, ur taste & ur deliciousness, they comfort me. Garri is prepared and set on a table before me even in the presence of the moderators, garri is soaked with ice cold water, it rises.
Surely garri will remain my number one food all the days of my life and I shall soak garri in my house, 4ever and ever. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by dnawah(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2012
blink182: The price of a basket of garri has gone up from N280 †☺ N1300. It Iڪ the staple food of poor nigerians Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I wonder how they will fare.

What Iڪ the price of the commodity in your area Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd home produced food crop in general?
it is #550 in my area o!can rice really take d place gari in our life?NO OOO!some of us,is our traditional food,we cant do with it.if i stay a week without eating gari,i will die.i thing i will soon migrate o!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Leadn(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2012
deeplo: I always like to read contributions on NL and most people will complain, whine and shout but failed to do anything. In the last 3years i have not buy garri, yam, cocoyam, corn (maize)and vegetables, the reason is i grow all of these at my backyard. Moreso, all unused land around me has been turned to grow one thing or the other.
To be sincere, ask yourself what can you do to make difference in this country?
hmm English,,, buh on a serious note did yu just say you 'grow' GARRI??
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by sirwyte(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2012
Finally we r free 2 comment on GARRI as much as we cn nd nvr gt banned. Besyds, hw does d hike in d price of garri affect d already hiked garri price in d mkt?
Teamgarri.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by sirwyte(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Finally we r free 2 comment on GARRI as much as we cn nd nvr gt banned. Besyds, hw does d hike in d price of garri affect d already hiked garri price in d mkt?
Teamgarri.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Goldieluks: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2012
How does this topic affects the price of pounded yam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum / Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.