Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? (792 Views)

Other Than Money, What Else Have You Gained From Your Current Job? / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by omotola1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Has NL helped you to become a better or “badder“ person?
Considering the irksome task of keeping up with posts or updates.
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by RedLight1: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
3.. I use to think nigeria is one united entity until i get to nairaland .. I learnt we a far from being one... We are just different nations forced to live as one..

I also Learnt new insults grin

and most of all, i learnt not to take things personal.. People (kids) will insult u, insult ur tribe and d things u represent. Just dnt take it personal insult them back when u get d chance.. Coz d angrier u get d more insult u will receive grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by Akshow: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
i learnt How to yab and insult people jus for the fun of it. Just Kidding.i guess i learnt that the problem of Nigeria is not only bad leadership, but our mentality as regards tribalism generally has to change.
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by k2039: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
I learnt that know matter how reasonable your comment is,some people will still criticise you

No matter what GEJ does,he will always be criticised
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by omotola1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yeah... NL is a funny place. It‘s on NL that u can insult each other and laugh it off. I ve learnt never to take any insult personally on NL. I know some few folks here that‘ll insult u jokingly. If u take them serious, by replying in anger, dey‘ll just be catching their fun.
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
Some naira and coins
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
Learnt how to insult and e-fight for hours!!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by happy98: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
undecided
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 14, 2012
Nl has taught me to be careful of who i feel sorry for.
And to trust nobody....!!!!

^^ I Always knew that but now i know for sure.

#trustnoneFEARNONE cool
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by claremont(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:
3.. I use to think nigeria is one united entity until i get to nairaland .. I learnt we a far from being one... We are just different nations forced to live as one..

I also Learnt new insults grin

and most of all, i learnt not to take things personal.. People (kids) will insult u, insult ur tribe and d things u represent. Just dnt take it personal insult them back when u get d chance.. Coz d angrier u get d more insult u will receive grin
Same here.
Re: What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? by 222Martins(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2012
I used Nairaland as leverage to promote my brand and business. But one thing i can't deny is that this forum has a large number of frustrated individuals.

(1) (Reply)

IF You Never Tasted Bad Apple You'll Never Appreciate A Good Apple.... / Your Song/songs Of The Year 2012 / Banned Fir A Slum? Da Fuq!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.