Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? (2106 Views)

Benz vs BMW vs Audi: Pure German Machines! / Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series / 2005 Audi A4 Vs 2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? by jikings(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Guys ,
I'm about to buy a used car and turn between a used BMW 3 Series and Audi A4 uk models. I've read a lot of reviews for both cars and still can't decide on the better one.
The grey areas for I have are;
1. Maintainance cos? I know used cars come with a few issues but I don't want to buy a car that is full of issues after a few years.
2. Ride and handling.
3.Reliability. Both are German but which is better ?
4.Perfomance.

It's going to be my first of any if these two cars and I don't want to make a mistake. Your advise is highly appreciated.

N.B Car to be used in UK
Re: 5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
The BMW. Easier to work on and more reliable. IMHO.
Re: 5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? by sultaan(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2012
4cyl vs I6?
Re: 5 Year Old Audi A4 Vs BMW 3'series? What Do You Recommend? by yungboss(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2012
vikas11233: Hey jikings,
I think you should go for Audi A4, because the mileage and performance delivered by Audi cars are much better than BMW cars. IOf comparing the Audi A4 with BMW 3 Series then the mileage offers by Audi A4 is 12.32 kmpl to 15.64 kmpl where as the mileage deliver by BMW 3 series is 6.5 kmpl to 3.9 kmpl. so I think in performance wise Audi A4 is much better than BMW. Ya but in looks and style of course BMW has no comparison.
i think you should have asked specific questions...like what year, what engine capacity for both cars...though your response was okay ''6.5kmpl to 3.9kmpl'' though the Op didn't specify the guide responses..

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Saving Tips On Manual Transmissions. / Between The 2003 Big Daddy, toyota yaris 2006 And The 2004 Matrix / New Arrival: Aba Luxury Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.