Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! (3395 Views)

The Snake That Poisons Every Body! / Let's Write! Add Your Bit To This Story! / Join In And Add Your Own Bit To This Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by ariblaze(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
bravoooo

bravoooo

bravooo

neat ending

i think we should try something like this in the sexuality section,lets findout just how much people know about great sex wink
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Sisikill: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2008
Hand on Chest. . .in shock

Mi-ster Ariblaze are you asking me to have great sex with you. . .online? Why I never!

Hey, all credit goes to you. I was just following your lead. . .after your rubbished my Chimpanzee Researcher in Congo storyline. which I spent all freaking night writing only to have you unceremoniously dismiss it with a quick flick of your wrist. . .pen. . .keyboard

Sexuality you say. . .hmmm, it's been awhile for me. Oh alright, I'll be honest, I've never gone that route. . .not sure how well I'll fare in that department but I am a willing student. Teach me the ways of the world sensei!
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2008
The story don't have to end angry sad cheesy
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by ariblaze(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2008
@sisikill

hmmmm,you wan learn great sex,huh

you follow link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-125978.0.html
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Sisikill: 9:14pm On May 11, 2008
Never mind smiley
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2008
You guys should start up another thread like this, mmmhhh cheesy
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by kay9(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2008
C'mon people, don't end the story. I didn't join in the telling 'cos I wanted to enjoy it without influencing the process. So, please, please, someone pick up the thread.
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Sisikill: 9:43pm On May 13, 2008
@ Stillwater
We need a starting point. Do you mind doing the honors? please, pretty please?

@ Kay9
I think this one has pretty much reached the end of the road but if you have any ideas. . .
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by ariblaze(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2008
if you like a lil

erotism, and a swrilling story

then

join

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-125978.0.html
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by spicy007(f): 7:11pm On May 15, 2008
that was really neat, nice nice nice
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08am On May 19, 2008
Sisikill, everyone

I've put up a thread. Your writing expertise is needed here to develop the story kiss I hope you guys like thrillers

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135123.0.html
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by Sisikill: 4:41pm On May 19, 2008
Like thrillers? I loooove it!

God bless your mighty heart!

A'ight here we go,
Re: Add Ur Bit Of This Little Story.every Body Is Welcome! by profmutant(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Futo Direct Entry Cut Off Mark Looks Like / Chitty On Contract And Practical Commercial Precedents / My Wedding Night (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.